Chapter 31: I Love You Jae

I Love You Jae

Changmin mumbled, “Junho…it’s really late in the morning…”

Junho just pulled his lover closer, “This month’s a holiday. Stay here.”

Changmin gave up knowing how stubborn his lover was; especially after a busy last-night. He blushed. He was 24 years old now, and yet this feeling never left him. Seven years had passed and nothing changed.

Let me explain -

Junho and Changmin brought their businesses together and were the heads of it. This was mostly because Junho didn’t like it when they had separate businesses…actually that was the second reason. The first reason was because he liked Changmin around him all the time, even while working their butts off. Junsu decided to join Yoochun’s business, which he handled all-by-himself-not-anymore. Yoochun would lose his memory even after a 10 seconds’ nap and regain it after a minute, and Junsu realised that if it went on like this his money would have been gone within the snap of his fingers. He could NOT let his friend die out of starvation like this. On the other hand, Yunho had snatched Jaejoong’s business RIGHT in front of his eyes from his hands and attached it with his. So basically there were three workplaces now, all side-by-side in one street. Their buildings took the whole of one side of the busiest streets of Seoul.

However, they all lived in one big palace that was a little away from the 55-storied workplaces. It was a little smaller than the Buckingham Palace. Their garden was the same size though. It was a more modern smaller-sized-Buckingham-Palace and it was not of the same design at all. I just compared the size that’s all. It was mostly glass but one could only look outside through the glass. No one from the outside could look in. It was a big square construction of three-stories and the garden was in the middle. It had all sorts of flowers and plants and trees. Animals like birds, rabbits and horses lived there too. There was a big lake too where swans swam and fish lived. Changmin even had his own pet snake which Junho strictly ordered out of their room at night, whether busy or sleepful. Yoochun similarly owned a tiger cub which he played with all day (all day when it was a day off). It was white and had not only black stripes but also spots of orange all over. It had one blue eye and one black. It looked quite different but Yoochun liked it that way. Junsu liked his own kind of animal: dolphins. Dolphins and he spent all day together (again: on day-offs). The five parents lived on the front side of the palace, while Yoochun and Junsu lived on their left side which also faced the street. So two sides of the 'house' faced the streets while the other two faced greenery. The back side was for Junho and Changmin who were accused for making a lot of noise. Yunho and Jaejoong took the side which faced the greenery of the hills. Jaejoong cooked their food even though they had 92 workers to do that. Yunho personally loved that.

At their workplace, when they weren’t busy, which happened only once every month, Yunho would seat Jaejoong on his lap and kiss him until Jaejoong jumped off saying “People will notice!”. Yunho couldn’t care less. Everyone knew! …Even the animals in their ‘house’.

- Explanation over.

He rolled to the other side with his back towards his lover, but Junho had that much consciousness to move him back to the previous position. He opened his eyes a little, then attacked the little one’s lips at full force. He got on top and ferociously carried on and the blanket left them, revealing two utterly bodies. x/////////x

“WAAAHH!” Changmin screamed, pushing the tall guy away and pulling the blanket up again. No matter what, he didn’t like the idea of lying openly on a bed or anywhere at all even if it was just his lover…

“Aww Min! Do you know how many times we made love?”

“Shut up! You have nothing called embarrassment!!!” Changmin uttered the truth.

“I do! Just not in front of my Changmin…” he said lying back on top of him with the blanket between them.

“Cover yourself already!” Changmin said looking away. Even after seven years, he blushed at the body of his lover.

Junho chuckled, “Then let me be with you under the same blanket,” he smirked and slipped under it with him. He grabbed Changmin and brought him to his chest and held onto him gently. Changmin loved it when he Junho threw protective arms over him. He felt safe, secure, love and the gentle touch always calmed him down.

Junho brought their faces close again, this time capturing the lips softly, just the way his lover liked it. Fingers intertwined as bodies pressed together again and love washed over them like the ocean.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

These types of one month holidays came very rarely and Jaejoong wasn’t missing this chance of travelling outside. He got everything ready for a few days later. Right now he was sleeping in the cocoon of Yunho-protection. He wasn’t ready to spread his wings and fly right now; he loved the warmth and love of the still-childish man. This same man was the one he used to hate for the first two years after meeting him. This was the man who had fallen in love with him at first sight. This was the man who saved him and his mother from the hands of Siwon and his gang. This was the same man who provided him security without a holiday. This was the man beside whom he wanted to stay for the rest of his life, to guard him with his love. This was his Yunho, his lover.

Yunho slowly opened his eyes to meet the gaze of the angel in front of him. The first thing he did was lean forward and kiss him: an everyday ritual since they started their love life under the same ceiling.

The cool spring wind brushed against their skin, “Yunho, time to-”

His lover had just nudged his head under the older one’s neck. This was when he wanted to be with Jaejoong in silent-love. The older one smiled gently, and ruffled the taller one’s hair. Yunho merely let themselves entangle under the bedsheets. They were in their clothes and last night was not busy, just for your information. ¬////¬

“Joongie!”

“Hm?”

“Ae wofv u,” he mumbled in Jaejoong’s neck.

“What?”

Yunho got up and said in the loudest voice possible, “I LOVE YOU!”

Jaejoong got a shock from that and immediately got alerted, “Hey! Someone could hear you!”

“I don’t care my angel,” he leaned down and kissed the astonished boy.

Someone entered without knocking.

“Jaejoong my son get up now!” she said beamingly, and then stopped at the scene in front of her. She smirked, “Oh…take your time,” she waved and began leaving the room.

“NO MOM! It’s not what you think!” Jaejoong got up in the speed of light. Yunho merely sat back.

She grinned, “Oh son it’s not like you get a holiday all the time and it’s not like you get to spend much time with the one you love. So stay here and spend some more time while I see what the other two are doing.” She left.

Jaejoong turned around, “Yunho!”

“What?” he gave puppy-dog face. “She’s right! We don’t get to spend much time together…”

He walked to the bed again, “Only if she knew what you do in the office.” Their office was equivalent to a ballroom, just for your information.

“What do I do? All I do is kiss you.”

Jaejoong fell on the bed again beside Yunho. His back faced the now-pouting so-called grown-up man. He slipped his hands around Jaejoong who acted angry and pushed the hands away every time he attempted.

“Sorry…but your mom’s not like other moms… Plus there isn’t anything to hide from her…Jae I’m sorry…”

“Hmph.”

Yunho had to let out a chuckle. His lover was so cute!!! ^//^

He whispered in his ears, “I’m sorry my lovely Jaejoong.”

All Jaejoong did was turn around, peck him in the lips and aim his body straight for Yunho’s and cuddle in there. A pair of warm hands brought his face up.

“I love you, Jae.”

 

~The End~

OMG IT'S OVER 8D xDDD

but guys~ I'm going to start another story so..........STAY TUNED FOR MORE YUNJAE (and drama) >8///D

and the next chap is an important one so please read it ^^