Chapter 26: A Sweet Confession (JunMin)

I Love You Jae

Enjoy! n_n

The clouds turned the sky dark, but the scene was beautiful. The river in front of them rushed fast. The green in the scenery and rainbow-coloured flowers made it look like a fairyland. The wind soothed them; it wasn’t cold or hot, just perfect, and quite strong. Their exams were finally over. At least the finals were until the last week of May and this was only the late middle of March.

Yunho felt the day getting closer. He decided to tell him before the exams. Maybe April? Yes. That was it. Beginning of April. He looked at Jaejoong who was standing beside him. Soon enough, he would be able to tell him and love him openly. He could make him smile, hug him, hold him tight and, most of all, kiss him. He would capture those lips and never let go. That was how he wanted to show how much he loved him. And about love-making…NO! ‘Yunho, stop right there’,’ he instructed himself. But he couldn’t stop staring at the beauty beside him. Yup, he is beautiful~~~

Jaejoong was wondering how long Yunho could possibly take to confess as he stared far away. He knew it wasn’t today or anywhere near today. But this guy sure was slow. After all that happened, it was official that Yunho was slow. He always notices the stares and gazes and dreams Yunho gives or has with him. He looked away without noticing, as he found himself blush. He was a man. Why is he always blushing???

Drop…drop…drop…drop-drop-drop

It started raining. Jaejoong looked up. They should have noticed. He looked at Yunho who was still in his dream world but managed to snap out and realise it was raining. He was so clueless it made Jaejoong chuckle, making it obvious that he knew what Yunho was doing.

“Let’s go back.”

“No wait,” Yunho held him by the hand. “Let’s stay a little while.”

“But we’ll be drenched.”

“Still.”

Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer and looked deeply into his eyes, which looked expectant, surprised, scared and hopeful all at the same time. He knew he shouldn’t start now. He let go and they both soaked themselves in the rain looking in different directions with the same emotion.

~JunMin~

There was a school near to theirs which was holding a festival. The rain delayed it quite a bit but nevertheless it was a fun day. Junho was finally able to walk and it was surprising how fast his leg was cured. He still needed to be careful though. ‘Maybe all that caring Changmin provided me filled my heart with enough strength to cure my foot…’

It was true: Changmin wouldn’t stay at his house for long unless it was necessary. That was because he would stay beside Junho longer to take care of him. Now that his foot was better, his worry subsided and they were brave enough to attend this festival. In the evening, they chose to ride the seemingly huge Ferris wheel. This year the school must have worked hard for this ride.

When they reached the top and the ride stopped for a few minutes, the sun was setting in front of them. The view was beautiful. The sky was filled with bright colours, the bottom of clouds a deeper shade of the same colours and some stars visible. Changmin walked to the glass window of the round box and stared out. Junho said, “I want to take you to this place.”

Changmin turned around, “Where is it?”

“You’ll see. But first let’s go to a restaurant for dinner.”

~9:00pm~

They were on top of a high area on the outskirts of Seoul. This was Changmin’s favourite place. From here, they could see the city glowing with lights. They came up here many times to locate places which was very unusual when they could just get their own plane. But they liked it this way. Whenever they had some trouble in their minds, they would come up here to catch the soothing breeze. But why were they up here now?

Junho pointed up to the sky, “Look over there. Right on top of the festival place.”

Hundreds of fireworks boomed and lit up the sky.

Junho turned to Changmin, took him into his arms and whispered, “I love you.”

He let go and took the younger one’s lips in his. Changmin’s arms went to wrap around his neck, Junho’s around his waist. The kiss deepened.

“I love you too.”

^///////////^

Did you guys like it? xD 
Well one pair at a time! Sorry I made JunMin first :P I got my reasons haha!

Thanks for reading. Hope you liked it! Comment plz! 
<3 JunMin

by the way: how many of you want me to write a "lemon scene"? should i write a sequel? (i have never written one before ._." only read em >/////>)