Chapter 23: Jaejoong's Birthday Part 2 x///D

I Love You Jae

Readers: OMG DO YOU GUYS KNOW THAT, IN THIS SHOW THINGY, FROM 32 COUTNRIES JAEJOONG 50,000 PPL ASKED HIM STUFF?!!! YAY! HE’S SO POPULAR! XD

Night…

They were playing pillow fight. Junho was in his bed, and the rest were playing on Junsu’s bed, in the same room.

Changmin was sitting beside Junho on his bed and was enjoying watching the others when a pillow came flying from somewhere and hit his face. Junho gapped his mouth and let out a small chuckle. Changmin took hold of the pillow, hit Junho once in the face and sent it flying back to its owner, right in the face. Junsu.

They fought on the floor. Yoochun hit them both with his pillow and the situation made the older twin laugh his head off. From behind, when the birthday boy wasn’t looking, Yunho hit him with his pillow. He had two in hand. The battle began

Jaejoong almost suffocated the younger boy when the position turned and Yunho hit him with all his might. They got off the bed, still near it, and aimed left and right. Almost stepping on the two on the floor, they continued. Junho took a pillow from beside him and threw it at Junsu who had now pulled himself up and was targeting Changmin, who stood tiredly. Yoochun knew this was the right time and signalled the others.

The sly guy hit Jaejoong from the side who instantly lost balance. Changmin legged his brother to make him stumble over. Yunho fell face down on top of Jaejoong on the bed.

Junho stared. This was perfect! Junsu tried to look surprised but couldn’t hide his triumphant smile. Changmin was proud of his success. Yoochun was the only person who acted well.

Yunho took the support of his elbows. He opened his eyes and looked down. Jaejoong looked at him too. They stared into each other’s eyes. Yunho stared, totally taken aback by the situation. He was, by looks, trapping Jaejoong under him. The older boy stared back, hot embarrassment washing over him like a flood. Their faces were inches away, their breathing in a race. Jaejoong’s heart pumped faster with each passing second and his body limbs refused to move. He couldn’t speak, couldn’t blink his eyes, and his face became redder than the reddest tomato in the world so far. Yunho’s body pressed onto him and his stare locked his eyes. Yunho’s mind stopped functioning while he tried to get hold of the situation in his head. The red face in front of him was enough to pull his mind into a stagnant position. He had wished, later in his life, that he kissed his Jae right there and then. The next minute, he had realised, that it would have ruined a few things after that.

The other boys changed glances. It was about time they got up. Yoochun coughed.

Yunho had never been fast in his life. Never ever. He was one of those slow, lazy beings but faster than that during emergencies. In this situation, he had proved that he could be as fast as electrons in full speed. He bounced off and went back a kilometre before hitting the wall. Jaejoong sat up a second later, waited for another second, and finally ran out shutting the door behind him. The taller boy did the same after about a minute.

The others chuckled. They had no idea about the uncomfortable situation they had created and never realised that at that moment, they didn’t want that.

== === ====

Though it’s a small chapter, it’s really significant
=D
Hope you guys liked it! Please comment and thanks for reading ^^
YUNJAE & JHxCM 4EVA!