Chapter 10: Trip - Hugging in Bed?

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

*** *** *** *** *** ***

From the last chapter: ~So came 7 limos ready to carry the students away to Ritz Carlton~

_ _ _ _ _ * * * * * _ _ _ _ _

“This will be your room Yunho and Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong felt the sky drop on his head. First plane seats, now hotel rooms? Ok, this is getting uncomfortable by the minute!

Hotel Living Room: http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o645/KaZeHikari/zhotellivingroom_zps6ffafba3.jpg
Hotel Bedroom: http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o645/KaZeHikari/zhotelbedroom_zpsbd4655a8.jpg

They got in with their luggage, placing them in the living room. Yunho sank into one of the couches and promptly fell asleep.

Jaejoong sighed, ‘What a guy…’

He took his luggage in the big bedroom of the suite. He looked at the bed. Did he have to share? Unless…

He took a shower, dried his hair, wore clean clothes and came out. He was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt and black pants. It was only 6 pm. He was wondering if he should ask Yunho to sleep on the couch. But would that be fair? Well, they had the same rights so…it wouldn’t be fair would it…

Yunho stirred in his sleep and slowly awoke. Jaejoong stepped back a little. “Um, it’s 6, been half an hour, take a shower at least.”

That was the best he could say before exploring the room they would have to share for a month. Yunho left and came back 15 minutes later. At that time Jaejoong was looking into the wardrobe. He looked out of it and saw Yunho with only a towel wrapped around his waist and one on his head. You could call him somewhat .

It was winter but he felt his cheeks heated up. He wasn’t used to seeing someone in nothing but towels. This was his first time so…

“WHAT is the matter with you!?” he screamed. “Wear some clothes already!!!” He said and quickly turned around, walking fast to the balcony.

“Well, we’re both guys you know,” he said calmly. Then it struck him. Did he just see a blushing Jaejoong??? ‘Oh my God, that was so cute,’ he thought to himself as he replayed the scene in his memory.

He quickly got dressed in a black full shirt and jeans. It was December and coldness was setting in. He then went to the balcony to bring him back. “It’s getting cold. Come in.”

They got inside. And it was a weird atmosphere. There was nothing to do. Yunho was leaning against the wall and Jaejoong was sitting on the bed. Yunho spoke up, “Want to meet the others?”

“Sure.”

“You want to take the key?” It was basically a card.

“No, you take it.”

Simple conversations really.

It was 9 p.m. when all 50 students and teachers sat down for dinner. Yoochun seemed to get along best with Junsu. They even got the same suite. Junho and Changmin got the same room and seemed to get friendlier everyday. Taeyeon and Jessica came over to their room after dinner to pick Jaejoong for hanging out in their room which was already full of friends. Changmin got Yunho to go over to their friends. Everything was quite peaceful and ‘normal’ for the first night.

Or not.

At 11:00 they came back.

Yunho sat on the bed hesitantly. Jaejoong had already lain down and was under the blankets, trying to fall asleep without success. He was facing the huge window and was on the left side of the bed. He felt Yunho’s weight on the bed. They had a yellow long pillow between them. Since Jaejoong was facing the other way, Yunho stared at his back. Even that sight was good enough for him.

The night passed ~

*birds’ chirps*

Clock: 5:57 a.m.

Jaejoong’s eyes slowly adjusted to the light. He forgot the curtains last night.

Rubbing his eyes, his brain began functioning. Tokyo…

As he tried to move, he found a supposedly right hand on his waist. There was a right leg on his legs too. The blanket covered him and the mystery man. Plus, he felt his hot breath on his neck. His eyes widened. This was NOT a position he wanted to be in with anyone. This was not only intimate but it burst his privacy bubble.

Then the said guy moved. He moaned in his sleep and his lips and nose came in contact with Jaejoong’ neck. The arm wrapped around him tightened and he was pulled closer. Jaejoong felt a million butterflies in his stomach, and a certain part of his chest tightened.

Then it clicked.

The mystery man was no longer mysterious as he realised that he was sharing a room and a bed with Yunho. Yunho…YUNHO! He blushed like there was no tomorrow.

“WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!”

He tried to wiggle free, but that arm was too strong for him. “YUNHO YOU STUPID ERT!!! LET GO OF ME!!!” Was this guy under some trance of hibernation? Why wouldn’t he wake up already? Jaejoong thought his shout was loud enough to wake the dead.

Yunho frowned. Who was disturbing his peaceful sleep? Although the voice sounded familiar, he couldn’t quite place it. Who was he holding onto anyways?

‘Jaejoong…’

His eyes fluttered open as he realised what he was doing. He was gripping onto his trying-to-free-himself Jaejoong, and his face was in his neck and hair. It smelled so sweet…

He didn’t want to let go. This was the perfect time to shift on top of him, confess and crash lips with him. However, it would just ruin all his other chances of being with him for a month.

So, instead, he jumped back, “Whoa! I’m sorry!!!” ‘No, I’m NOT. *sob*’

He sat back and stared at the murderous face. Wait a second. Capture that face in your memory Jung Yunho! He is blushing again! Hehehe.

Time to tease. “Eh, Jaejoong you’re turning red!”

“I am not! How dare you do that to me?!” He was furious.

“I didn’t do anything to you!” Yunho defended himself.

“Oh yeah? Then I bet that was just air that was all over me with all his limbs wrapped around me like I was his possession! Oh wait – Air doesn’t have limbs does it? Huh? Then maybe you could help me kill whoever it was barging into my private space!” he was screaming now.

‘Kill…’ he gulped. “Li-listen, i-it wasn’t my fault exactly…y-you see, it was just…”

“Yeah?” Jaejoong waited for an answer.

“It was an accident ok? I said I’m sorry!! Plus, like I said, I did not DO anything to you!”

“If you DID do anything to me, you’d be dead,” he said in a husky voice. “CLEAR?”

“Y-yes.”

As Jaejoong got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, Yunho tried a “Did you like it?” and got a punch in the face and fell back.

“It’s bad enough I have to share a bed with YOU.”

Then he shut the door. Yunho was really hurt by that, but last night’s actions made up for that. He smiled.

~Outside the door~

Everyone who had been eavesdropping this whole time managed to follow the entire conversation. Those who already knew about him, chuckled and retreated to their rooms to tell their friends about it. Those who didn’t know, now knew. Their eyes popped out of their sockets.

= = # # = =

^////////^ ok I admit I was blushing a little. 
XD 
I did it! I managed to write that! Did you guys like it? Please comment!