Chapter 7: Yunho's Day (Part 2)

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

Jaejoong reached home and flipped his phone open. “Junsu, get Yunho’s number.”

“Ok just wai-w…-WHAT?! You want WHOSE number?”

“Quick!”

“Ok…”

2 minutes later

“Thanks Su. I’ll call later to tell you everything.”

(Junho had Changmin’s number who had Yunho’s number, in case you readers were wondering how ;))

“Ok, bye.”

-*dial dial*-

*beep-…-beep*

“Hello, Jung Yunho spea-”

“BASTARD!”

“J-Jaejoong?”

Yunho’s heart fluttered with joy, knowing two things: 1) His Jae called him! He has his number somehow! Yay! 2) What a sweet voice…*cough* even though he is screaming at him and calling him a bastard *cough*

But then he wondered: Jaejoong didn’t call him for nothing…uh-oh. Please not about him seeing his car and all…

“Jung Yunho, what was your driver doing there? And without you? Surely you were around the place right? HOW DARE YOU FOLLOW ME!?”

“Hey, calm down. I wasn’t there wherever you are talking about, and my driver was just…well he was bringing something from outside and – oh I don’t have to explain my personal reasons now do I?” ‘Lies lies…’

“Liar.” Jaejoong said bluntly.

“Listen, I have no idea what you are talking about ok?”

“You were there! I know you were. What did you see?” Jaejoong was now getting scared. What if he saw everything from somewhere or the other? He can’t let him know!

Yunho sensed this – he knew Jaejoong didn’t want anyone to know about whatever it was, so he decided not to scare him, “I didn’t see anything and I have no idea what you are talking about!”

“O...ok.”

Yunho didn’t want their conversation to stop here; he definitely wanted to talk with him more. Who knows when the next time they talk will be? Then he found a topic and a question that has been occupying his mind: “How did you get my number?”

“I asked Junsu.”

“How does he know my number?”

“You are such a tube-light. He asked Junho, who happens to be his twin and also who happens to be you brother’s friend.”

“Oh right. Hey did you just call me a tubelight?”

“Are you not one?”

“NO!”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“I am not!”

“You are to!”

“Am not.”

“Are to.”

“Am not.”

“Are to!”

“Ugh! Whatever.”

“So you accept the fact?”

“It’s not a fact and I do not accept it!”

“Whatever. You are wasting my precious time, so-”

“Wait!!”

“What?”

“Can’t…we talk a little-”

“No. Bye.”

“Jaejoong-”

*beep-beep-beep*

“… Those were probably the best few moments of my life.”

“Hyung!”

Changmin’s voice.

“Come in!”

The door opened. Changmin came in. “Junho wouldn’t tell me!!! First, he lies: “no, he isn’t hiding anything”,” Changmin mimicked his voice, “then he stutters because I give him my ‘you are not a very good liar’ look: “Uh, well, um…”, and then he says: “I can’t tell you, sorry””.

Changmin looked frustrated. Yunho didn’t bother him anymore. Instead he went to the end of his room, which was equivalent to a big apartment, and opened his personal fridge.

“Here.”

Changmin’s expression changed from doomed and depressed and frustration to happy and cheerful and a total kid. “Ice-cream!”

Yunho smiled. His brother was really something.

Then his thought diverted to Jaejoong. He was planning to follow him again. It doesn’t matter if he gets caught. Well it does, so he’ll just have to take care of that.

<3

Jaejoong wore a tight black long-sleeved t-shirt and a green half shirt over it. He wore a pair of brown jeans and shiny black shoes. Flipping his phone open, he called Junho, “Hello, Junho. Help me with some of the homework please. They said 7 p.m.”

“Sure. Good luck.”

“Thanks man.”

Flipping it close, he walked to Siwon’s house. This time, it was no rich stealing. Just a little bit of fun Siwon seemed to have wanted.

Little did he know, his foe was following him.

Yunho made sure he was not caught this time. He wore a hooded sweatshirt, hiding his face within.

They walked to Siwon’s house, where Yunho had to hide for a while during Jaejoong’s preparation time. Soon Jaejoong entered a garden beside the large house. Yunho quickly followed and peeked.

It was a party. And Jaejoong didn’t look like he was invited, because it seemed like no one recognised him. But Jaejoong’s smile got the better of them.

You all must be wondering how these people don’t know such a rich kid. Actually, the citizens and other rich people did know him. But only by the name. Only excessively rich people knew what he looked like. The same was for Yunho. Maybe, when they would grow older to take over their fathers’ business, they would be well known. One more thing: you must be wondering why Yunho has such less people to guard him. Well his parents died, and now what he says goes, and he says: Do not follow me. And as for Jaejoong, his power wasn’t in his hands anymore. It was in the hands of the merciless gang leader’s hands.

Jaejoong seemed to be accepted, Yunho thought. At that moment, he felt some people walking past him. He spotted Siwon, ‘Hey! It’s that guy again!’

He then saw how they crashed everything. From the tables, to the food, the people’s dresses and most of all, they confused the hosts and the guests. What was going on? No one knew. They just ran for their lives.

Then it clicked. Where was Jaejoong?

‘He was a part of this plan?’ Yunho thought as he was flabbergasted.

At Yunho’s home:

Yunho felt like his world was in tangles. This was Jaejoong? This? He felt a pang in his heart. No way. There has to be some mistake. That could never be Jaejoong. Could this be a connection to why he wasn’t helping his friends anymore? Definitely, he didn’t change. But something changed him. Who were these people? Jaejoong disappeared when the gang was doing all that ripping and tearing of things in that party.

Maybe he was forced into this? That must be it! But it made no sense at all. Why would he be forced into doing this sort of stuff? The party crashing wasn’t the main topic here; it was that Jaejoong went to that abandoned old house, and he had changed last year. And then this. Confusing at it was, Yunho was determined to find out.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Aww, I felt sorry for Yunho on the phone :’(

Don’t worry everyone, I couldn’t show any better or else my whole plan would have been ruined cuz Jaejoong is not supposed to get any clue right now :P

Always Keep The Faith!

Comments plz!