Chapter 1: The Lives of Yunho and Jaejoong

I Love You Jae

For those who didnt read the Forewords to his story PLEASE DO! It's not very big but it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! Please do read the forewords cuz they explain a lot in this story
PLEASE GO TO ANY LINK YOU SEE ANYWHERE IN THE STORY!
Disclaimer: I am not Korean, so the stuff in this story will be pretty made up like the name of the school :P I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other.

ENJOY!

Jung Yunho’s POV

Hello there ^^
I’m Jung Yunho, and it is nice to meet you. I joined Seoul Academy, the most prestigious school in South Korea. Not all the richest people in the country attend this school, many are not as rich as I am, but their abilities allowed them to attend this school. I joined in Grade 10, 2 years ago. I came from USA. Hence, a lot of girls and boys chase me. I’m not particularly happy about the fact that I stayed there for a few years. I love my country, so I returned. But the tragic thing is, my parents died during my time in America: car accident. Since then, my uncle has taken care of me. Plus, he is handling my father’s business while I’m in high school. I’ll finish my last grade in school and take hold of the business.

No, my uncle is not evil.

And no he did not kill my parents. I got over the crying part – I cried 5 months for my mom and dad. Enough crying.

This August, I will begin Grade 12. I have many friends. Many friends. All except the one I first laid my eyes on: Kim Jaejoong. He misunderstood me just because I came from America. I really wish I could be friends with him. But the moment he glared at me when I said, “Hello there, my name is Jung Yunho” and reached my hand out to shake hands, I knew he wouldn’t like me. He just turned away after his death glare. Since then, I had no choice but to act as his enemy.

But secretly, inside my heart, I love him. I love Kim Jaejoong. I fell in love last year. You do the math. It’s almost a year; there I did it for you. I’m very good at studies, I’m not bragging. Still I come in second place, right after him. Him.

I wish he would just let me talk with him. What a cold appearance! Sheesh!

But I know he is warm-hearted. I heard from the other students: he helped each and every one of them when they had economic and business issues. They are all in debt to him. But they all love him. They admire him and look up to him. So do I.

Only if he had just listened to me for 1 minute…

Anyways, here is the main thing: every time a new student enters this academy, he or she has to choose between ‘his’ and my group. If that person chooses his group, well, he doesn’t join mine. But if anyone joins my group, I tell them my biggest secret: Jaejoong. Huh…

I have a younger cousin brother, Shim Changmin, son of that uncle I told you about. He loves food. And he is a year younger than me. Yup. That’s all. Oh, did I mention he is handsome like me? Ha-ha.

Well, now you know my secret. But don’t tell Jaejoong.

And also, I’m two days younger than my ‘enemy’!

Kim Jaejoong’s POV

A pleasure to meet you! My name is Kim Jaejoong. I am 18 years old, and I study at Seoul Academy. My friends love me. I make sure everyone here is happy. Or at least, I MADE sure. Not anymore. I’ll tell you my secret: My father died last year. No. Scratch that. He was murdered. No wait. Scratch that too. Sorry to make your writing all messy. He was killed. Right in front of my eyes. And my mother’s.

They were somehow enemies of my father. He told me to be careful. Always. And I was. He never told me the mystery he was hiding. He told me he would. But that day never came. One fine morning, a gang barged in, and killed my father. Simple.

My mother has been sick ever since. But not much care is given by the gang members. I have to do so they say or they will kill my mother too. No. I won’t let that happen. So yeah, I go against my character. Siwon tells me to steal stuff from another rich guy, I do so. I don’t understand. Does my extreme wealth not calm their hunger down? They always want more!

I know – I’m weak. And I’m crying again which I shouldn’t be doing. I’m a guy.

Oh yeah, and also: I HATE JUNG YUNHO. Have I made myself clear?

No reason. He came from America. I’m a little … you know… I just don’t like kids from America. Although I know he came back because he loves his country – I appreciate that – still. I just can’t bring myself to like him.

I don’t know why. The day he tried to introduce himself: I glare. I walk away. The next day, he glares at me! How dare he? It’s official: we cannot stand each other. When we cross pathways, he glares, I glare back. Ten seconds of electric shocks. And we’re done for the day.

I love studying though. I guess the gang thinks it’s stupid, so they let me study. I use every single minute of that usefully. They let me go normally after 6 p.m. I can’t call the police to inform about the gang. Reasons which I am willing not to mention, maybe one of them is that they will INSTANTLY KILL MY MOTHER. And perhaps me too. And they will get away with it.

I know. I’m pitiful.

Well…not always. Not at school. I have a dignity after all! I have friends, lots of them. But my best friend is Junsu who will pass to Grade 11 this August after school reopens. It’s the summer holidays now. He often comes over to hang out. He knows my little secret. Alright, big secret. He and his older twin brother, Junho. These guys are really my family. And that idiot’s cousin Changmin? Well he is nice. Actually he is ok because most of the time of his life is spent on eating which he does best right after his grades.

Junho and Junsu are some greatly bonded brothers. They never fight… Changmin spends most of his time with Junho. I spend mine with Junsu. These brothers are quite rich too. Their father owns a car company.

Father…

Hope you enjoyed! ^^
Please comment!

Don’t worry my sweet YunJae fans. YunJae is true and forever together! xD