Chapter 17: Accepting Feelings Within

I Love You Jae

Yunho stood looking at the police take care of the 6 mutts and all of Siwon’s pawns. Yunho informed them about this before, told them the whole story and said that they must come as soon as he calls. Now they would taste a little of what it feels like to be trapped. But before that, Yunho threatened Siwon with his life and found out where he hid Jaejoong’s mother.

They were all a bit tired now. Junsu called his car to come and Changmin tagged along with the twins to take Junho to the hospital. He doubted any doctor would believe what they would have to say about the injury, so they decided that the brothers’ aunt was the best possible doctor at the moment although her hospital was at the far side of the city. Yunho and Jaejoong heartily thanked their friends and Jaejoong even shed a few tears in gratefulness. Yoochun called up a few hospital ambulances for them and went along with them. Lee Teuk waited for the other two to finish talking inside the place.

Jaejoong didn’t know how to begin so he decided he’d let Yunho start the conversation.

Yunho said in a low tone, “They didn’t do anything to you right?”

Jaejoong shook his head. With which question should he start? Yunho probably read his mind and told him everything. Jaejoong stared wide-eyed. Yunho stared harder, “Are you sure they didn’t touch you anywhere…?”

“Well,” he was much too ashamed to say it, so he rubbed his neck. He felt disgusted. “I need to take a good long shower before I can properly thank you.”

Yunho chuckled, “Seriously? Come on.”

They were driven to Jaejoong’s mansion. This time Yunho roamed around the house and explored while Jaejoong took his time scrubbing his neck to the point where he felt skin coming off. He got dressed and began searching for Yunho.

“Oy! You’re acting like you never entered a rich kid’s mansion!”

“I was just checking it out. By the way, your mother is on her way here.”

‘I completely forgot about mom!’

Yunho patted from behind. Jaejoong turned. He pushed him to his bathroom. “Take a bath. Wear these clothes. I’m sure they’ll fit you.” And with that he closed the door.

He didn’t know what to say. Sorry? Thank you?

When Yunho came out, proudly in his love’s clothes, he was ready to hear an apology or a ‘thank you’ but instead got a big hug. He hugged him back. Words were not necessary.

Jaejoong felt safe again. The side of his forehead rested on Yunho’s neck. His hands were gripping his back, which now moved to his front. He let his hands rest on Yunho’s chest (on top of the shirt he was wearing) this time. He was being hugged back by the taller man, which he absolutely loved – Yunho’s long and strong arms around him gave him a feeling, one that was different from security of friendship. It was a deeper, stronger feeling. He closed his eyes, letting the feeling seep in. Yunho loved having his Jae in his arms again.

They stood like that for about ten minutes straight until they heard a woman cough lightly. Jaejoong pulled away when he recognised the voice.

“Jung Yunho, you sure have grown up!” she smiled. He bowed. They met several times, of course without Jaejoong in sight. Jaejoong didn’t like attending parties and Yunho wasn’t very social unless absolutely required.

This is why they never met before school.

Jaejoong ran into his mother’s arms. “Mom are you okay?”

“He didn’t do anything to me but you…” her voice shook. “I really thought you… He told me what he would do to you, but I had no way of telling you. I heard from Lee Teuk-sshi that he didn’t manage to do much, thanks to Yunho.” Jaejoong felt shy, and happy.

Yunho smiled. Yay! He would get accepted! Wait what was he saying? She cheered for them, remember?

After a hearty talk at the dinner table, Jaejoong was asked to go to sleep. Therefore, Yunho and Jaejoong’s mother had time to talk. “Yunho, I know about your feelings for my son.”

For the first time, he blushed a little. “Uh, yes. Yoochun told you right?” She smiled. “Please don’t tell Jaejoong yet! I haven’t told him anything. And things are better now. He’s my friend and I want it to stay that way, even if he doesn’t return my feelings.”

That was fast. She barely caught up with the words, but she knew what he meant. She just chuckled. “Ok.”

Yunho sighed relieved and gave a hesitant smile.

The doorbell rang. The doorkeeper quickly asked for permission from Mrs Kim so that the woman standing outside could come in. It was none other than Taeyeon. Yunho’s mouth opened wide and dropped to the ground. “TAEYEON???!!!!”

She bowed to her. And then giggled, “I knew something was wrong with the way Jaejoong acted. And this just answers it,” she waved the file in the air. “Plus, you should thank Siwon, he brought you two together.” Mistake. “Sorry! Okay, forget that! Here. Where is Jaejoong?”

“My son is supposed to be fast asleep, I hope he is. After a whole year.”

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said. “The only ones who seemed to have known about this were the twins. All our friends ended up in the same place and they explained.”

Yunho sighed. Now that the ‘problem’ was gone, would Jaejoong, please, pull him closer?

Taeyeon had a cup of tea and left the papers at the place so that when Jaejoong awoke he could read and sign in it. Jaejoong woke up at 4 in the morning. Apparently Yunho decided to stay back until he came, gave Changmin a call and abruptly fell asleep in the guest room equivalent to four big rooms together. His mother seemed to have wanted his stay!

Jaejoong’s waking up seemed to have relieved his mother, who thought he would sleep the year away, and enlightened Yunho’s face, who desperately wanted a deeper relationship and firstly a proper talk with Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong,” he said in a scolding voice, “you seriously should have told me. It’s not fair!”

“I would have put more lives in danger,” he quietly said. Then he became stern and gripped Yunho’s collar, which had taken Yunho way aback.

“JUNG YUNHO! How did you know? Explain!”

Her mother pulled him back sharply, “You should be GRATEFUL to him young man!”

Jaejoong sighed, “Yeah thanks,” he said with his sweetest smile that stopped Yunho’s heart for about 5 seconds. Then his frowned face returned, “Well?”

Yunho told him everything from him realising there was something wrong and him determined to fix it, to when he heard Siwon’s name, to the info, to following Siwon and finding Jaejoong, and finally, to asking friends only once for help and gathering his 50 men out of many (who were all busy somehow or the other). He swore that when business was in his hands, he would SO keep 1000 men absolutely ready for any danger, and made Jaejoong promise it about his business too.

Jaejoong felt that feeling again.

Now he was admitting it: he was officially falling for this guy. He was still falling. He didn’t completely fall yet. And he had very little doubt about whether Yunho liked him in that way or not.

Only if he knew how much he loved Jaejoong.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Finally! At least he realises now! Well the heat is gone now. Only YunJae to be together! Yunho still doesn’t know about the new feelings Jaejoong adopted xD 
Jaejoong is still a little doubtful.
Wait till love actions and romantic poses and places come along x/////////x
Keep enjoying YunJae!