Chapter 4: Yoochun Enlightened

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v

DBSK HWAITING!

Thanks to “Me!” for the help you gave me!

ENJOY!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Yunho-hyung?”

Yunho didn’t answer. He was staring at his angel from Heaven.

Jaejoong was smiling. He was talking to his friends, and he was smiling. And laughing. Yunho longed to see this sight. He loves to see his Jae happy. He wants him to be happy. Only if he would have been happy around Yunho too, only if he enjoyed his presence instead of walking away, only if he would smile and laugh in front of him…Yunho wanted to be the one to make Jaejoong happy. But he knew this love would be a secret forever.

“Yunho-hyung, won’t you go home?”

Yunho was lost in his world, while Yoochun nudged at him and tried to make him come back to the real world.

“YUNHO-HYUNG!”

“WHAT!?” Yunho jumped. “Oh… I’m sorry, what were you saying?”

Yoochun sighed. “Are you in love with Jae-hyung?”

“H-HOW DO YOU- … how do you know that?” Yunho started out with a shout, and realised that he was too loud, so he quickly changed to whisper.

“Yunho-hyung. I have been calling you for the last 5 minutes. You have been staring at him from before that. Isn’t that a little obvious?”

“Am…am I always that obvious?” Yunho was starting to freak out now. He had a plan in mind, that maybe, just maybe if one day, years later from now, he could tell Jaejoong the truth, maybe he would consider his feelings? But at this rate of obviousness, at least according to Yoochun’s close observation, he felt that tiny luck slipping away.

“No, I just felt it now…Wait, I was right? So you do like him???!”

“I…” Ok, this was not good.

This guy is in the other group, and he is NOT supposed to know this… Uh-oh, trouble.

“Come with me Yoochun.”

“Where are we going?”

“Just follow me.”

Yunho took Yoochun to his team members.

“Listen up guys. Yoochun here is in Jae’s group. But he realised I’m in love with him.”

“Oh no…” “That’s bad.” “What will happen now?” Several questions came up from the boys and girls.

Yoochun looked at Yunho.

“What’s wrong with that hyung?”

Yunho looked back.

“Only these people know it. It’s my secret.”

“Oh…and Jae-hyung shouldn’t know this?”

“You are smart.”

“But-”

“NO ‘BUT’S! Listen up Yoochun. No one, I repeat, NO ONE other than these people know it. You better keep your mouth shut. You can’t tell anyone ok? Especially not the twins in your class and Jaejoong. You know Changmin right? My little cousin bro? He knows. Please don’t tell anyone ok? You are not supposed to know this.”

Yunho threatened first. Now he was begging.

Yoochun smiled, “It’s ok hyung, I won’t tell. Wait, I thought you were enemies!”

“Exactly…”

Yunho explained the situation to Yoochun.

“I see. Yunho-hyung, maybe I can help!”

Yunho’s face brightened, “Really? How?”

“Since you love him, I’ll tell you their plans and stuff so that you know where he is and you can …you know, do what you always do, watch secretly.”

“How do you know all this? Are you a spy?”

Yunho was growing suspicious of this mysteriously know-it-all person.

“What? No! I’m guessing everything. Wait this is right too?”

Yunho face-palmed.

Until now, no one has been able to help Yunho. Everytime someone follows Jaejoong, he catches them and glares them away. This is why the situation worsened from the beginning. But this guy was already a part of their team. So they would definitely not suspect him of all people, especially because he looked so innocent.

Yoochun popped another question, “Yunho-hyung, when will you confess?”

“At this rate…never probably…”

“Maybe I can get him to like you?”

“You can’t. People tried that, those who don’t belong to any group. I mean they wanted us to be friends, so they tried. He’s just too stubborn about his opinion.”

“What is his opinion?”

“Well, he just hates me, that’s all.”

“Ok…Don’t worry. Maybe I can change his mind?”

“Try, I know you’ll fail.”

Yoochun smirked. “Hey, you never know.”

Yunho sighed, “I hope I’m wrong.”

=@=@=@=@=

“Hey Yoochun, where have you been?” Junho asked.

“Around a little.”

“Oh ok. Jaejoong-hyung said we can hang out at his house tonight.”

“Great! Who’s coming?”

“You and I ofcourse, then there’s Junsu, and Changmin.”

“Changmin?”

“Yeah. Apparently, he’s allowed in Jae-hyung’s house, unlike his big brother.”

“I see.”

‘That means I can talk to Changmin about this.’

--- --- --- --- ---

“Kang In-sshi?”

“Yes. I’m glad you picked up although I don’t usually call. Leader’s happy with your cat-like abilities. So he decided to give you a week off.”

“Oh, I see. Please thank him on my behalf.”

“Definitely. Bye.”

“Bye.”

“Jaejoong.”

“Yes mother?”

“Are you alright? You know, I think Yunho would have been helpful. I mean-”

“YUNHO?!” Jaejoong shouted out.

“Um yes. I heard that his uncle used to be a lawyer. You know maybe we should-”

“No need mom. I can’t risk your life.”

“Please Jaejoong. How long can this go on for?”

“I don’t know. As long as I’m able to live I guess…”

“Don’t say that son.”

Jaejoong hugged his mother. How could this happen to them? They used to be such a happy little family…

*RING*

“Oh, I invited my friends over for tonight. And Siwon spared me a week.”

“Ah I see. Go on, your friends will be waiting for you. Bring them up here.”

“Ok.”

As soon as Jaejoong was about to leave, his mother asked,” How come Changmin comes, but Yunho doesn’t?”

Jaejoong froze, “That’s because Changmin is Junho’s friend. But Yunho is a different matter.”

“Why do you hate my brother so much?” Changmin asked out of nowhere.

“EH? I thought you were downstairs.”

“I was, but I got Yoochun to meet your mother.”

Jaejoong’s mother smiled, “Park Yoochun?”

Yoochun bowed, “Yes ma’am. It’s an honour to meet you.”

“Likewise.” She smiled.

“Hyung, you didn’t answer me.”

“Hm? Oh, I don’t know. Come in.” He led Juno and Junsu inside.

His mother turned to Yoochun when he said, “Do you want Yunho-hyung to be friends with Jaejoong-hyung?”

“Yes…perhaps more.”

Yoochun smiled. “Yunho-hyung told me.”

“Told you what dear?”

“He is in love with Jaejoong-hyung.”

Jaejoong’s mother grinned, “I knew something was up between the two of them!”

Yoochun’s smile dropped. “Uh, no…it’s one-sided…I told hyung that I would help change his mind…but I guess I need your help.”

“Anytime.”

Changmin yelled, “You coming or not?”

“Coming!”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I wonder what you guys are expecting xD I’ll try to finish this story within a week or two. Stay tuned! Thank you for reading and supporting me ^.^