Chapter 12: Trip - Being Together >///

I Love You Jae

DBSK HWAITING!

YUNJAE HWAITING!

ENJOY!

*** *** *** *** *** ***
From the last chapter: ~That calmed Jaejoong down a bit. Wait. Why was he angry in the first place? ~
_ _ _ _ _ * * * * * _ _ _ _ _

A few days had passed. Finally Jaejoong was a little friendlier. He didn’t grow tired of Yunho anymore. He liked the fact that Yunho was his room-mate and not some other person.

There was a problem he was facing though: he didn’t like it when girls surrounded Yunho. He didn’t know why, but he just didn’t like it. He was trying to think of a way to say it. So on the 10th day of their vacation trip, he said it.

-10:00 a.m. Hotel Ritz Carlton Room 3012-

Jaejoong came out of the shower in winter clothes. It was growing unbearably cold. Yunho just called his uncle to make sure everything was fine.

“Hey Yunho,” he began.

A knock on the door: Taeyeon.

“Yunho!” She said out loud. “Let me in!”

She pushed him and bumped into Jaejoong and they fell on the floor. Taeyeon’s lips missed Jaejoong’s by a millimetre as she lay on top of him. Yunho stared with big round eyes. ‘NO!’

He quickly, while stuttering, helped them up, “Alright, come on get up, what were you saying Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon smiled slyly, “Oh Yunho, I’m so bored these nights, come have a sleep over with me ;)”

It was Jaejoong’s turn to have wide, round eyes.

“Uh, no. I’m sorry, I can’t.” Yunho replied, Jaejoong sighed relieved.

“Then let’s spend the day together at least,” Taeyeon acted pouting.

“I’m busy!” He quickly said as he met Jaejoong’s glare.

Jaejoong pushed Taeyeon out, “I heard Jessica wanted to spend time with you so I’m sure she’s waiting.”

And he closed the door.

“Listen Yunho,” Jaejoong said looking up at him (he was just a couple of inches taller than Jae) and holding him tight by the collar of his shirt, “I don’t like it when someone I’m talking to doesn’t pay attention to me. You got that?” He ended with a deep frown.

Yunho held up his hands in defence, “Sorry your highness!”

He let go and walked away, fuming with anger, to the balcony.

‘Yes! I finally made him jealous! Of course with all the help I got from my friends… YES! He just said it in a different way. Maybe he didn’t realise that he’s jealous.’

Yunho walked to the balcony and stood beside the still angry Jaejoong. “Jae, let’s play something with the others, it’s getting boring.”

Jaejoong turned to him, “Who said you can call me ‘Jae’?”

“Aren’t we friends?” Yunho asked truly disappointed.

“No, we are just acquaintances.”

“NO!” he screamed, and startled poor little innocent Jaejoong. Yunho just couldn’t take it anymore. He wasn’t angry at him, but it was just too unbearable. “Why are you always in denial? Why can’t you just accept something?!” he shouted out at the top of his voice.

He then stormed out of the balcony and slammed the bedroom door close.

~Friends who heard the fight from outside got scared too. They would often eavesdrop these days. One of them said, “Uh-oh, that was bad.”~

Jaejoong wondered: who would force someone to be friends? Like that?! Well, maybe he was just in denial. Well, it wasn’t his fault if he couldn’t properly judge people. He felt his body shake. His vision became blurry with tears threatening to fall. Great. Just great. Now he was gonna cry like a little child who just lost a teddy bear.

He shut his eyes tight, determined not to let them let them flow out. He clenched his fists. His pain in the chest just grew more hurtful. Electric shock-like senses got the better of him.

He heard the door open, and turned away, facing the rest of the city.

Someone hugged from behind. “Sorry,” he whispered. His grip tightened around the waist as he buried his head in Jaejoong’s nape of the neck. He breathed into the collar that made Jaejoong give a start. He turned around and tried to push him away but Yunho would budge. “I’m sorry,” he repeated.

*sob* Yunho looked up and saw Jaejoong holding back his tears. He let go.

After trying to push down the lump in his throat down, Jaejoong spoke softly, at last, “It’s ok.”

Yunho looked up. It broke his heart when he realised Jaejoong didn’t want to be with Yunho, but those million pieces shattered harder into even smaller bits when he found out that he was the reason Jaejoong was crying. He didn’t want to make him cry. He wanted to make him happy, smile and laugh. If he couldn’t do that, worse, do the opposite, then he’d rather stay away and let his loved one be happy without him. “You don’t have to be in any relationship with me if you dislike me, or if you don’t want to. I won’t force you.”

As he turned around to leave, with a broken heart, Jaejoong held him back by the hand. “Sorry. I just…have too much on my mind right now.” That was the truth. He was scared to be in any relationship with anyone, because then Siwon would find out and probably threaten him with their lives. He didn’t want to be the one who would put his friends’ lives at stake.

“You can always open up to me…if you want that is. Until then, I’ll just-”

“Stay with me.”

Yunho looked at Jaejoong in the eyes. Did he just say that? His tears were still glistening in his eyes, ready to fall down any moment now.

He pulled Jaejoong into an embrace, where Jaejoong cried his heart out. He knew that last year his father died. Yunho was able to get over it within 5 months, when both his parents died. Jaejoong was taking more than a year just for his father? Something is wrong. It must be that thing he is hiding. It must be connected to his father’s death. And it must be lingering him now. He remembered seeing Jaejoong go with that guy, crash a party without a reason and he recalled the fact that Jaejoong wasn’t helping people in need at school. Yup. Confirmed.

He had to find out more.

“Jaejoong.”

He stopped crying for about a few minutes but he didn’t let go.

“I need you to tell me what’s bothering you.”

He looked up with disbelieving eyes, and then he looked away, “I’m sorry, I can’t tell.”

“When you’re ready, tell me.”

His mother’s words rang in his mind. ‘I think Yunho would have been helpful’, ‘how long can this go on for?’

Yunho remembered his dream: Patience.

That night, Jaejoong’s phone rang. He went outside to the balcony, “Siwon?”

“Hi sweetheart. How’s it going?”

“Fine.”

“I see. I paid your mother’s bills. And I’ll give you a break till February. Until then, be happy, my love.”

“Bye.”

Yunho stood behind the door. ‘Siwon’.

“Hello, Lee Teuk.”

“Young master. May I be of any use?”

“Find any and all information you can get on Siwon.”

“Yes sir.”

‘Don’t worry Jaejoong, I promise I’ll get you out of this.’

-11:00 at night-

Yunho stared at Jaejoong’s sleeping face as he lay on the bed beside Jaejoong. He couldn’t blink. Eyes fixated on his beautiful sleeping face. ‘So peaceful,’ Yunho thought, and then he frowned, ‘Siwon, whoever you are, I’m going to make you pay for what you did to my Jae. Just you wait and see.’

He brought his face closer to Jaejoong’s and ran his hands lightly on his face, ‘I love you Jae. I’m not going to let anybody hurt you’.

-Next morning-

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes. ‘He’s still sleeping,’ he thought as he saw his friend’s eyes still closed.

O.O

Not again…Yunho’s hands were wrapped around Jaejoong protectively, their faces inches away.

O////////////////////O

Why does he always experience these embarrassing positions?

Yunho’s hand unconsciously went down to the small of his back. “Jae…” he moaned. Jaejoong felt himself die.

x///////////////////////////////////////x

“YUNHO YOU ERT!!!”

=3 ^^

Things are heating up my viewers.
Again you will see a Yunho V/S Siwon fight for Jaejoong! Typical right? Haha! Go Yunho!