Chapter 14: Trip - Back Home

I Love You Jae

DBSK HWAITING!

YUNJAE HWAITING!

ENJOY!

*** *** *** *** *** ***

“Kim Hea-Jung”

Jaejoong’s mother’s eyes caught sight of Siwon entering her room.

She was in the hospital. Siwon doesn’t usually visit, unlike Jaejoong, who visits almost everyday. But now, he was away in Japan, so she missed him. Then again, she wanted him to spend more time with Yunho and was wondering right now whether they were having a comparatively better relationship now or not.

“Your son is a sweet boy,” he began, taking a seat, “very sweet indeed. He is beautiful, charming, innocent, and very…feminine.” He smirked. She suddenly felt her heart stop. “What a waste it would be,” he began again, after a pause, “if this blessed body is not used, properly.”

“Don’t you DARE touch my son!!!” she screamed.

“Sssh!” Siwon put his finger to his lips, “quiet down.” He smirked and chuckled, “Someone might here you,” he said in a teasing voice. “We wouldn’t want to end your life any sooner.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You are like this…bait. With your life in my hands, I can ask your child to do whatever I want him to do. That includes handing his ity over to me.”

“SIWON!”

As he left the room, he started laughing. ‘Oh, sorry for hurting you dear mother. It’s not like he has any other choice. Neither do you – this is my hospital. The one I stole from DongHae. And when I say all communications to and from you is to be stopped, it will be stopped,’ he thought as another smirk added to his wolf-like features.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

As Jaejoong slept on Yunho’s shoulder, the younger boy thought of all that happened this month, ‘Jae, this has probably been the best time of my life. I’ll never forget it. Never. All these days I enjoyed with you, I’ll probably never get to experience them again. But I treasured this time. I have loved you with my heart, without you glaring at me,’ he smiled, looked at the sleeping Jaejoong and continued with his thoughts, ‘I love you Jae, I’ll love you forever. No one can change that. No one. I promise.’

Then he remembered Siwon, ‘Jaejoong, before I leave you forever after graduation, I will make sure that Choi Siwon, who has ruined your life, pays big time for making you do such things. I’ll ensure his ugliness leaves before he can look at your face again apologetically.’

Yunho wrapped his hand around Jaejoong, and looked outside. This time Jaejoong took the window-seat, almost forcefully, because he wanted Yunho to adapt to things he didn’t like, for example, sitting on the aisle. Yunho almost laughed. Jaejoong cared. Kim Jaejoong cared about him. The same one who glared at him more than two years ago. What might start out with a cold glance, can turn loving with time.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong even closer. This may be the last time. No, it IS the last time Yunho will be able to hold his loved one so close.

He leaned in again, for the 100th time. He wanted to kiss him, show how much he loved him.

He retreated. No. This is not right. He shouldn’t.

He’ll have to suffer keeping this a secret.

He realised, that it was better loving him from afar, than spending every single day with him happily, while loving him secretly, and not being able to tell him. It hurt him more, to stay beside Jaejoong like this. It also hurt him, because in a way he was deceiving Jaejoong. He was keeping this secret from him. He said he was his friend. That was true, but that was not all there was to the relationship. Had Jaejoong found out and decided not to stay close to him? Why are all these negative thoughts coming to his mind now when he should be enjoying the last close moments with Jaejoong?

Jaejoong woke up. He sat up straight and yawned rubbing his eyes. “How long have I been sleeping?”

Yunho looked at his watch, “Half an hour.”

“Ok, then I’ll go back to sleep.”

Jaejoong wrapped his hands around Yunho’s left hand and snuggled himself close to Yunho. (By now you must have guessed they are sitting on the left side of the plane.) He felt warmth, protection and love whenever he was close to Yunho.

Love? Must be a best friend kind of love. Is that the truth? Or was he pushing some other thoughts to the back of his mind?

Never mind.

Then he wondered, “Hey Yunho, what does falling in love feel like?”

Yunho became thoughtful, “Well, you feel this churning in your stomach when you see your loved one, then you feel a twist in your chest, sometimes your heart beat increases, or your heart skips a beat, and also your brain becomes entangled and you can’t think straight or talk without twisting your tongue or stuttering. Hey, how would I know?” It just clicked to him that in front of Jaejoong he wasn’t supposed to be in love or know anything about it. He just gave away his cover.

Jaejoong sat back up. “Exactly, How DO you know Yunho?” he asked, half teasing and half questioning.

Yunho was stuck. Now what?

“Well… I asked this friend of mine who fell in love.”

“Who is this friend?”

“Old friend back in America.”

“Ah I see. Why did you ask?”

“I didn’t ask, she told me,” he was running the list of English girl names in his mind in case Jaejoong asked. Instead he was asked two things completely different.

“You said you ‘asked’ your friend. And it was a ‘she’?” Jaejoong was feeling jealous again.

Yup, Yunho missed that one important point: When you fall in love, you feel jealous about other 3rd persons he is close to.

“Um. Well she was a friend of my other friend, and…she said she fell in love, and she talked a little about it, and I asked what it felt like.” Was that a lie good enough? He sure didn’t want to make another mistake, which he just did.

“She was a friend of your friend…and of all the other friends she had on Earth, she chose to tell you. So was that person she fell in love with…you?” Jaejoong wasn’t liking this conversation.

“How would I know?” That was true. But it couldn’t be, because that girl didn’t exist.

"I don't know about the last answer, but you've been lying to me all this time.”

“No.”

“Yunho, you frown when you lie.”

“Huh?”

“That day, when we went out to the aquarium, you lied to Jung-Hiye and told her we were buying souvenirs. You were frowning while saying that. She came back the next day and asked if she could go out with you. You said you had other plans, whereas you told me two minutes before that, that you were completely free the next day. And you were frowning.” Jaejoong gave him an observant research result.

Yunho stared at him. Only Changmin in the whole world knew! And his father who was the first to notice. That means he noticed his lies all this time!

Jaejoong was adding 2 and 2 now. The weird feelings and this lie. And also the kind of acts sometimes Yunho carried out, like being really close to him, or throwing his limbs protectively on Jaejoong and whispering his name in his sleep.

‘No.’ He was being in-denial again. ‘It’s not true.’ But what about his own feelings?

Yunho sat back. “Jaejoong. Never ask me that question again.”

Jaejoong didn’t answer. But he wouldn’t ask that no matter what anyway.

~Airport~

Jaejoong turned to Yunho. Should he ask him to come over to his house? What if he puts his life in danger? But he really wanted Yunho to visit his house at least once. Yes. Just this once. Besides, Junho and Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin, they weren’t in trouble.

“Yunho,” Jaejoong began when his phone started to ring. Siwon. He went to a far corner, away from Yunho and his other friends. He picked it up. “Hello.”

“Welcome home my love. Come alone to your house.”

“Ah, ok.”

“See you there honey, I missed you.”

Yunho looked at him. He quickly called Lee Teuk. “Follow Siwon.”

When Jaejoong came back, Yunho asked what he was about to say. Answer: nothing. Junsu and Junho got the meaning and quickly pulled Yunho away, aiming for home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Here starts the main action xD Can't wait to update!
But I'll need motivation so please comment! i hope you liked it.