Chapter 16: Action and... Attempt of Gang ? (not rated)

I Love You Jae

YeSung stood dead still. What just happened?

He tried to understand the situation. He wouldn’t believe it and didn’t understand why, but it LOOKED like Siwon was planning on killing him using that other pretty boy. That boy looked like he had never killed before when there was another gunshot. Thank God the one from that boy never came. It came from someone behind him, that bodyguard looking guy. He aimed at Siwon. Why? Siwon couldn’t be the bad guy in the situation right? And that person who had shot towards Siwon’s direction was being led by another handsome man. All thanks to that man that he didn’t die tonight. It also looked like he was trying to save the pretty guy. Wait. That’s ironic: it looked like the guy pointing at him was working for Siwon, then why would Siwon murder his own… ‘Employee’? Was that employee guy forced or something? He was reaching for the guy-who-saved-his-life when Siwon was ‘taking him away’ with 5 other men. And suddenly there were 50 other men from the guy-who-saved-his-life’s side. And then that guy went to save that employee guy…

What a spider web of a situation.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes. His body felt like it was a statue. And when he tried to move, he discovered he was in ropes. His legs were tied so tight, he couldn’t even move them together. His shoulder bones were killing him as they were turned back, his hands tied together tightly. He wanted to scream out in severe pain when he realised his lips were tightly covered with a cloth. Wiggling took the life out of him. So he stayed still, praying anyone would just come in.

Then he figured the place. The abandoned house…

= = =

Yunho was officially mad when he saw a group bigger than his group of men securing the gateway to the abandoned house.

He could tear his own hair now when he heard screams from his friends form school. He promised himself to pay for absolutely any damage that cost their family.

“GET THEM!”

And a war broke in. Yunho’s men against Siwon’s men. Yunho’s friends against the rest of Siwon’s men. Jaejoong’s friends with Yunho getting inside the house.

It wasn’t a house exactly. It looked like a small building. Old and rusty, and extremely not-possible-to-live-in type of condition. Jaejoong was HERE?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jaejoong heard Siwon’s voice. Finally, another human being. Wait, Siwon wasn’t a human. Correction: another living being. Yup, he would live for more than a 100 years.

“Jaejoong my lovely boy.” That voice sounded like he was trying to seduce Jaejoong which only resulted with Jaejoong fearing he’d still live on.

‘Yunho, where are you?’

He found himself wishing Yunho was here right now.

Suddenly all the ropes were released and Jaejoong could feel blood running through his veins again. The cloth was released. Jaejoong could scream in relief.

But, while Jaejoong was still sitting trying to regain life, Siwon kneeled down and pinned him to the wall. He was dangerously close. “Jaejoong~,” he whispered.

Jaejoong’s eyes widened, “My love, you are so beautiful,” he continued, his lips touching his jaw-line, freezing Jaejoong on the spot. No.

Siwon decided to capture his lips later. He went down to his neck and breathed on it. He slightly made the skin touch his lips. They went round his neck, slowly moving the collar to get a better reach. The other 5 guys appeared and held Jaejoong down now. Jaejoong couldn’t find his voice to shout ‘help’, or even wiggle.

“Siwon, please stop,” he whispered. Tears already ran down his eyes, “Please,” it got louder. “PLEASE! STOP!”

“Unless you want your mother to live on?”

“Why do you always entangle situations with my mother’s life?!”

“Jaejoong, you don’t need to know that. Just lie back and enjoy,” he said seductively.

Jaejoong began sobbing. He knew he couldn’t do anything. Not against 6 stronger and older men. He began feeling all of their touches on him. His legs, hands and body shivered. They didn’t reach his private parts yet.

Then he heard Yunho’s shout.

=/////////////////////////////////////////////////= Meanwhile:

“AHH!”

Yunho’s 50 men were shooting right and left without having any concern of who died and who lived. They were instructed to kill all of Siwon’s men. End of story.

Yunho’s friends didn’t have weapons like guns with them. So they threw themselves at the rest of those appointed by Siwon. It seemed like Siwon was having something against Jaejoong and wanted to destroy him in any way possible.

People struggled everywhere and it seriously looked like some kind of come-alive video game. People lunged at throats, blood splattered everywhere. And when they couldn’t handle anymore than what they already had, Jaejoong’s friends participated.

Junho was known for being able to break thick iron bars. That was a good cause for many of Siwon’s men lying dead within 2 seconds. Junsu seemed to have a knife ready for some reason. He was one of those guys who couldn’t stand violence and would throw up at the sight of death. Who knew he would slash off at their stomachs and heads when it came to his friend? Changmin was another type wholly. It seemed that all that food he had put an end to were stored for today. He looks tall and puny and cute; only if all those people who thought that were here right now. Yoochun didn’t do much, he just followed Yunho.

That was funny. Shouldn’t he have heard Jaejoong scream by now? He was in trouble right? 
Right? That explained all those men there right?

“Siwon, if you touch Jaejoong, I’ll rip your head off.”

“Hyung, you can do that after we find Jae-hyung,” Yoochun said, searching everywhere for his friend.

“PLEASE! STOP!”

Yunho stopped dead still. That. Was. Jaejoong’s. Voice.

“SIWON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yunho screamed. It sounded like his throat hurt.

“This way hyung!” Yoochun said.

They reached a steel door three rooms later. Yunho pushed himself against it. Yoochun cried out loud, for God’s sake, it was a steel door.

“WELL BRING JUNHO!”

=~=

Siwon turned around. He let out a chuckle. “As if he’ll break through that. Jaejoongie,” he looked back at the tear-stained face of the boy underneath him, “let’s begin.”

Siwon began taking off his own shirt; Jaejoong looked away. “Don’t. Please. I’ll do anything.”

“This IS anything my sweetheart.”

Now Siwon began ing Jaejoong’s shirt. Jaejoong struggled without success.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Junho stood 5 metres from the door, and ran straight ahead.

*BANG*

Junho fell backwards, wincing in pain. Changmin ran by his side, “That did it.”

They saw the door fall back with creaks.

Siwon’s ears hurt from the sound. He looked back.

*BAM*

The two parties were confronting each other. Both stood stock still. Yunho stood wide-eyes at the sight of a bare-chested Siwon on top of a half-ed-shirted Jaejoong who was held by five other predators. The seven guys on that side of the door, rather gate, stared horrified at the steel…gate rather than the humans in front of them.

Siwon’s eyes popped out, “Which human being on Earth blows up a steel door?!”

For a few moments, Jaejoong forgot the situation and his saviours. Junho was no normally strong human man, he knew. He once saw him try to bend an unthinkable thick piece of iron, and broke it instead (but he still looked like a normal man). But a steel gate? This steel gate definitely weighed a huge number, and the gate was held by strong steel too. Was this some kind of a dream? Or nightmare? It’s impossible! Seriously? What the…?

Yunho was beyond explainable. He practically jumped on Siwon. Holding his throat, he punched him in the stomach with all he got. Blood squirted from Siwon’s mouth. Yunho turned Siwon down and literally beat the life out of him. The rest followed on the other 5. Yoochun securely helped Jaejoong get up and away. “Quickly, hyung. Get up. Come on.”

Jaejoong could barely stand let alone walk. His joints seemed to be out of reach of the nerves. He felt like someone used super glue on his joints too. Yoochun and Junsu almost carried him away.

Yunho beat Siwon so bad that the guy couldn’t breathe. He was a mess from head to toe. Blood was everywhere. His bones cracked and he hit his head real hard on the steel gate lying on the ground. There was a mark there, in the middle, which showed someone had used some great force to do what had been done.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

:D

Hope you guys liked that. I’m sorry for Super Junior fans v_v . I apologise to all extents for what I did to Siwon xD

Siwon: You didn’t have to make me look THAT bad…and seriously Yunho could have killed me! 
Jaejoong: You deserved that! 
Yunho: Yeah, I mean you DARED to touch Jae *pulls Jaejoong to him* 
Jae’s mom: Great job Yunho ^^ I knew I could entrust my son with you.
Junho: Wow, am I strong or what ^^ 
Changmin: You are Junho ^///^ *blush* >/////<
Junsu: *smirk* *nudges at Changmin* Hey, what’s with that red face? 
Changmin: *Slap!* Shut it! 
Yoochun: I didn’t fight? 
YeSung: What about me? Where am I?
HeeChul: I didn’t know I could …I’m incapable of doing that! It’s the opposite! 
Siwon: I know. If it were Donghae then- 
Me: Guys, let’s end it here and thank our viewers. 
Everyone: We thank you for reading the story so far. Hope you liked it! DBSK Hwaiting!
Kibum: Why is SuJu wishing that?
Everyone: *glare*
(The story has NOT ended YET. there is a lot more duh cuz yunjae didnt happen yet xD)