Chapter 15: Murders

I Love You Jae

EunHyuk smirked, “So we’ll take him down now?”

“Not yet my friend,” HeeChul said, “Siwon wants to see if Jaejoong can kill anyone. He’ll test him in the basement of that construction site we visited during Donghae’s kill.” He remembered that guy clearly. He was kind of handsome…

EunHyuk’s enthusiasm dropped. “Eh? Why?”

Ryeowook finished his tenth glass of beer and said in a shaky voice, “Just…ask him…”

“It’s hyung’s wish, don’t ask why.” Kang In entered.

Meanwhile, in Jaejoong’s room, Siwon was explaining how to handle a gun.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

8:05 p.m.

YeSung sighed, “Siwon asked me to come here, and now he is missing. Great.”

He blushed as the thought of Siwon. Should he tell him today? Nah…But why did he ask him to come to this basement of this construction site? It’s the place where they first met.

*Flashback*

“I’m sorry!” apologised YeSung. He apparently bumped into a strong, well-built guy and fell himself.

“It’s alright. I should be the one apologising,” Siwon answered as he helped YeSung up. “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine thank you.” He smiled.

“I’m Choi Siwon,” he said as he held out his hand.

“YeSung,” he said as they shook hands. YeSung felt electricity in his hands…

*End of Flashback*

That was two years ago…

YeSung’s father had been in America when he got killed. His business crashed and YeSung was left with nothing but the small will his father had signed just in case.

His whole family was murdered, but he didn’t know who or how. That was when he met Siwon who saved his life. If only he knew that it was Siwon who destroyed everything.

“Hey, that’s Siwon’s car isn’t it?” He asked himself as he stood up to see it run down and park. He smiled and ran to Siwon.

“Siwon!” he called. But he came to a stop when he saw Siwon still sitting in the car looking straight ahead, which was to the left of YeSung. Naturally, YeSung looked in the same direction, only to see Jaejoong pointing a gun at him.

“Who are you?” he asked in a shaky voice.

“None of your business YeSung.”

That was Siwon’s voice. This time their eyes met. Siwon smirked.

YeSung looked back at Jaejoong, and before he could see his face again, the gun roared.

But not Jaejoong’s gun, which made the boy turn around, frantically trying to find out who else had a gun with him. A man in a black suit and sunglasses. Typical bodyguard. And this man just shot towards Siwon, who had managed to see that bodyguard-type-of-guy and escaped.

“Jaejoong!” Yunho’s voice. Mentally, Jaejoong calculated. Or tried to.

What was Yunho doing here? How did Yunho know he was here? What is Yunho doing? What kind of an idea is he having of Jaejoong now? Will he hate him forever? Will he listen to him? What if Yunho got killed by Siwon?

The last one was stuck in his thundering brain. What if Yunho…

Jaejoong turned to his right and saw Yunho. Yunho was running towards him.

Jaejoong screamed at the top of his voice, “NO! Yunho! Go away! What are you doing here?! Run! You’ll die!”

Who listens to a harmless person…

Before he could say another thing, he saw Yunho’s eyes widen in horror and he screamed, “Siwon! Stay away from Jaejoong!”

Siwon grabbed Jaejoong before another second ticked. “JAEJOONG!”

The other five members quickly took a kicking screaming Jaejoong away who was apparently being murdered.

He heard Yunho’s voice for the last time before breathing in something he was forced to breathe in, which made him sleepy, “Lee Teuk! Get them!”

‘Yunho…’

~*~*~

Yunho was going mad at this point. “LEE TEUK, GET IN HERE!”

About 50 other men entered with him.

“Now you show up?! Quick, they’re gonna leave!”

And, faster than lightning, they were all in their cars, following Siwon.

‘Siwon definitely has pawns. Friends would be a great help now.’

He called up his team, Junho, Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun. He told the girls to be out of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locked in the hospital room, she sat on her bed, weeping. “Jaejoong, my son…please be careful.”

She remembered all the times he laughed. All the times he cried. And all the other times he had done things which embarrassed him just to save his mother. “Why God, why does my son have to be the victim of these greedy creatures? He didn’t do anything wrong. He barely committed a sin. Then what is this for?”

She remembered Jaejoong’s face when he saw her husband die in front of him. She hadn’t seen it, but their son had. He saw his father being murdered right in front of his eyes. He saw him die. And he couldn’t do anything. How could he? Ten strong men took good care of him and let the sight be ever-so-clear.

- - -

Readers: This shows that Siwon had killed YeSung’s family. And on the night of their fateful meeting, he had killed Donghae.