Chapter 27: JunMin's Worst Problem & a History of the Twins

I Love You Jae

The next day was dark too. This one gave a feeling and an indication of something bad happening.

Junho’s parents arrived.

Mr Kim: I’m glad to be back home; wouldn’t you say so too dear?

Mrs Kim: Definitely! Where are my boys?

Junsu: Mom Dad! You’re back!! *runs and hugs them*

Parents: It’s lovely to see our dolphin again.

Junho: *just walks to them* Welcome back!

Mrs Kim: Oh sweetheart! We missed you and your courteousness. Haha. But, is there something wrong.

Twins: *exchange glances*

Junho: Well, there was this little accident…

*Explanation of Accident and so on.*

Mr Kim: Outrageous! You must never speak to that boy again!

Junho: *fell from the sky* Are you mad father? Let me explain: He may have been at fault, but the whole time he has been there for me, he took care of me without studying for his own exams, he is the reason I got well so soon!

Mrs Kim: And he is the sole reason for this! He just repaid you and that’s all. I don’t want to hear another word about him.

Junho: Impossible. You haven’t heard the complete story yet. He has been my best friend from the time he joined and-

Mrs Kim: And so what? It was his fault.

Junho: It was an accident!! I will never part ways with him.

Mr Kim: I’m going to clear out one thing: You will not-

Junho: Don’t even bother finishing that sentence. If there’s one thing I’ll do for the rest of my life it is to stick to his side, forever.

Mrs Kim: I don’t understand!

Junho: There is one thing I’m telling you once and for all and don’t even think I’ll ever change my mind on that.

Mr Kim: And what might that be?

Junho: I’m in love with him.

Parents: WHAT?!

Junsu: Now you’re probably gonna start all that crap about being homoual…

Mr Kim: It’s not the gender that matters, we know.

Junho: Then is it the financial state? He is among the richest like us.

Mrs Kim: Not that either. We know the Shim family from long ago-

Junho: Then is it that you’re enemies?

Mr Kim: No Junho! It’s just that after what happened-

Junho: I DON’T CARE WHAT HAPPENED! What happened was partly my fault and I don’t understand why you are doing this. I already told him, and we are together now. Whether you agree or not, he is my lover. He loves me like I love him-

Mrs Kim: I do not approve of this-

Junho: AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!! You are being unreasonable! Just admit that you don’t want me to love another boy, because you are giving no reason for what you are saying!

Mr Kim: That’s right, we don’t want you to be with him because, firstly, you are still young and the heart can change; secondly, he is the same gender; thirdly, how well do you know him and what about us? Do we know him?

Junho: Let me answer then: 1) Age never mattered and my heart will NEVER change, I can never love anyone but Changmin. 2) So you admit. Do I care? If your son is happy with something, why would you not let him be with that? 3) If you loved me like the son I am, then you would have your faith in me and trust me because I know what I am doing!

At that his parents got shocked. In their ears, the words echoed: ‘If your son is happy’…’your son’…’If you loved me like the son I am, then you would have your faith in me’…’your son’…

Junho stormed out of the living room and shut the door so loud that Junsu reflexed to cover his ears. The younger twin gave one sharp glance at his parents, and after saying, “Why don’t you want him to be happy with whom he wants?! It’s not like he’s gonna go away or something!” he ran to their room.

The parents stood there still shocked.

The twins didn’t know one of the biggest truths of their lives. No one did. Except for…Shim JiMin.

=== ===

Shim JiMin. He was the brother and the only living family member of the Shim family. Him and, of course, his older sister, who was Yunho’s mother. After the Jung couple died, he began taking care of his brother-in-law’s business. He didn’t have to raise Yunho much; he was almost fifteen when the accident took place. His son, Changmin, was almost fourteen then. His wife took care of the two boys and then they returned to Korea. Along with that he had his own business: the biggest importing company, from Japan.

After returning to Korea, he met his friend from his teenage days. This was the same friend who had lost her babies. Two bright sons were what they were happy with. That was what the picture was like… until the most unfortunate thing happened.

The father was returning from his office. He was ready to see his one week old little sons’ laughter, cries and smiles. He was waiting for them. The drive was short although he hadn’t reached home. When turning the car at a point, he came face to face with a small child wandering about in the roads. Within a second, her guardian had grabbed her, but it was too late. He took a sharp turn to the left and the car lost its balance. He died spot on. After hearing the news, she fell into trauma. The next day, her sons were missing.

The Kim couple, the fake parents of Junho and Junsu, were never in good relation with JiMin’s friends, the actual father and mother of the twins: neither by human terms, nor by business. They were at a drastic state where they could not produce any children, and they went mad for one. That was when they heard the sweet news of the man’s death. As inhuman as they were, they took the twins away. How could you expect them to have hearts? And how could you expect them to let their older ‘son’ enter a relationship with the person whose father knew the whole situation?

The friend had died within a few days after they returned to Korea. She never saw her sons again. Or even if she did, she never knew that those boys were hers.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Shim JiMin smirked, “I can’t believe you already got yourself entangled in a relationship, moreover with a boy.”

His wife nudged at him but he winked back, “Changmin, how could you do this to the family?”

Yunho was baffled. This guy supported everything his son had ever done! Why not this one? By now everyone knew about their new relationship although not even 24 hours passed.

Changmin was on the verge of tears when Yunho noticed. “Uncle!”

He laughed, “Oh my son, I guess I should have been an actor! I could have won awards!”

Changmin looked up and started laughing. Whenever his father played with him like this, even if he almost cried like now, he would always end up laughing and he had no clue why. He hugged his father and ran upstairs.

“Junho!” he called through the cell phone, “my father approves!”

“…”

“Junho?”

“Um, we have this little problem…”

“…Y-yes?”

“My parents, I don’t know how to…I don’t know why they don’t approve of it.”

Changmin didn’t move. His bright smile disappeared, “Well, we will just have to make them.”

“Yeah…but forget about it now. Let’s meet at that place.”

That place, from now on, meant the place of confession. Sweet right?

Whenever JiMin was interested in something, he would hunt it down. One of his flaws determined that all characteristics of a person are required at one time or the other. When the boys met there, he peeked out from behind. Curiosity was not killing the cat this time, as I have previously mentioned once, it was going to open up the big truth.

The Kim parents were ever clever. They followed their ‘son’, determined to break it up now before it was too late. Little had they known that Junsu, along the years, had picked up some useful mutual advice from this pair.

“Junho!!!” His father called out when they had just pulled apart from the kiss. Changmin pushed himself back and Junho stood in front of him as if he was protecting his lover.

“How dare you follow me?!”

“We are your parents Kim Junho! Do NOT speak to us in that way! And get away from the boy.” Mrs Kim’s orders were strict.

JiMin recognized the voice. He came out of the hiding the moment Junsu screamed, “Why are you ruining their lives like this?!”

They were all in the picture. In the hilly area, the newly formed couple stood in the middle, to their left was the Shim parents, to the right were the pair of criminals, along with the little twin.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Suspense again?! Oh yeah.

Thanks for reading! Please do read on ^^
Comments are MOST appreciated! 
Tell me what you think ok?

YunJae forever!
JunMin forever too!