Chapter Nine

Inconvenient Love

Hana was on her skate board while Kris was walking right beside her. He was carrying her school bag since she seemed to have a lot of weight on her shoulder. As soon as Kris took her school bag from her she started to do some tricks and she was very impressive. She was smiling, and it wasn’t a fake smile like she always has on her face. Kris then started smiling afterwards and he actually liked seeing her happy.

“Hana, wanna go to the café?” Kris asked.

“Sure why not? I’m in the mood for a chocolate milkshake!” She said in an excited tone.

Kris smiled and started walking in the direction to the café. Once he got there he had to wait for Hana to skate towards him. Finally after three long minutes, she caught up and ordered her milkshake, but when she tried to grab her wallet Kris wouldn’t let her. He gave the cashier the money for the milkshakes and then thanked her and walked to a table.

“Yah, I could have paid.” Hana said trying to act mad.

“I wanted to pay though.” Kris replied as he took a sip from his milkshake.

Hana smiled as she took a sip of her milkshake as well, “Thank you.”

“No problem.” Kris replied.

“Wanna go to the park?” Hana asked.

Kris thought about it for a couple seconds then responded with a “Sure.”

The two grabbed their milkshakes and walked outside the café. Kris picked up Hana’s bag then took her milkshake away. She was about to open , but then decided to just skate to the park. Kris was slowly following behind her. He like seeing Hana smile and when he makes her smile it makes him feel happier.

Hana placed her skateboard on the glass along with her school bag then Kris handed her the milkshake. Kris finished his milkshake and walked to a trash can so he could throw it away. After he threw away the milkshake cup he then walked back to Hana and asked her if she wanted him to push her on the swings. Hana nodded slowly while smiling. “Please don’t push me to high.” Hana said in a soft tone. Although Kris knew that she didn’t want to go to high or she would spill her milkshake which was still in her hand, Kris started to push Hana slowly while she drinks her milkshake. She was having a good time, there was laughing, smiling, and Hana was truthfully happy, and that’s all Kris wanted to see.

By now it was getting late and Hana needed to go home so Kris called them a cab to go straight home. Hana finished her milkshake and threw it away before they got in the cab. When they finally got inside the cab, Hana was still smiling and happy. She never once frowned with Kris and it made him feel accomplished which is a good thing. They arrived at Hana’s house so Kris decided to pay the cab driver and get out as well.

“Thanks, I mean for today. I had a good time”  Hana said.

“No problem, so did I. Good night.” Kris said.

“Good night” Hana said as she kissed Kris’s cheek and ran inside.

Kris just stood there for a minute trying to process what happened. He then started to walk home carrying his school bag. He soon walked into his house, handing the maids his stuff and walked to his bedroom. He looked closely on the bed and saw a figure sleeping on his bed. He knew exactly who it was and he smiled. His panda was sleeping on his bed, so the first thing Kris did was change into some sweats then crawled into bed cuddling with the panda.

“I love you” Kris said before he fell asleep.

“I love you too” Tao responded before falling back asleep. 

-----
Short Updates I'm sorry

Please bear with me for a while.