Chapter Four

Inconvenient Love

-Kris’s Pov- 

I wake up pretty late during the weekend, usually nine a.m., but today I decided to get out of bed at eleven a.m. It was different, but I didn’t mind what so ever. I got up from my bed then walked into the bathroom, showered, brushed my teeth and then went to my closet. I found a white v-neck t-shirt, some dark-washed jeans and my black Converse. It was plain and simple. Once I was dressed and ready to go I headed down stairs to eat some breakfast. I normally have an apple in the morning, but today I wanted some rice with bacon, which Tao thinks is a weird combination. After I asked the maids to make me my breakfast I walked back upstairs and got my phone then sent a text to Tao. 

-Nobody's P.O.V-

To: My Panda♡ - From: Kris Message: Good Morning, Love. How did you sleep? 

After a couple minutes Kris’s phone buzzed and he knew by the vibration pattern of his phone that it was Tao.

From: My Panda♡ - To: Kris Message: Good MORNING KRIS! I SLEEPT GOOD. I’M REALLY HAPPY TODAY, AND ME AND CHEN ARE GOING SHOPPING SO CAN I COME OVER TO BORROW YOUR CREDIT CARD? 

Tao knew that Kris was going to say yes, although Kris sighed as he read the message, he didn’t want to upset the panda and so he responded. No matter how bad Kris wanted to write 'No' into the rectangular white space, he ended up agreeing. Now don’t get me wrong, he loves his Panda, he really does, but it's just that Tao never used his own money and Kris didn't comprehend that. Kris just guessed that his little panda wanted to show off. 

To: My Panda♡ - From: Kris Message: Of course, come over as soon as you can. Just walk in I will be eating breakfast. 

Right after Kris pressed the send button, Tao walked into his house shocking Kris. It was not the fact that his boyfriend had popped in immediately after the text message was sent, but the fact that that his boyfriend was wearing almost the same exact thing as Kris. Instead of a White V-Neck Tee-shirt, he wore a black one. And instead of the dark jeans Kris wore, he wore white skinny jeans and white converse. Kris’s mouth droped.

“Yah! Kris a fly is going to climb into your mouth if you don’t close it!” Tao responded in a annoyed tone. Kris then closed his mouth and pulled the panda onto his lap. As soon as Tao was on Kris’s lap, the maid walked in with Kris’s breakfast. Tao was about to get up but Kris didn’t let him. Kris grabbed his fork and picked up a piece of bacon and put it up to his lovers’ lips. 

“Open up” Kris said. Tao did as he was told. He opened his mouth and ate the delicious bacon the lovely maid made. Then, Tao took the fork from Kris and did the same to him until they finished the bacon and rice. It was a sweet moment, but then Kris remembered he had to text Hana. He sighed aand picked up his phone while Tao was still on his lap. Tao had the urge to look at Kris’s phone, but he wanted to trust Kris with all of his heart. And he did.

To: Hana - From: Kris Message: Hey, do you want to work on the project today? 

Kris put his phone on the table and hugged Tao even tighter so his panda could know that he only loved him, and only had eyes for him. Tao knew that Kris loved him, but he was scared that Kris would leave him. Tao saw Kris’s phone buzz and the panda, without paying much attention, picked up Kris’s phone. He was about to read the message until he looked over at Kris. All Kris did was just stare at Tao, and put his hand out so he could get his phone. “Sorry” Tao muttered. Kris looked up at Tao. 

“Did you really just say sorry for grabbing my phone?” Kris asked. Tao nodded. Kris sighed then spoke “You don’t have to be sorry for wanting to read my messages, here." He said as he handed Tao his phone. “No, it’s fine. I trust you.” Tao responded and handed Kris his phone back. Kris was going to give Tao his phone for the whole day, but he was going to need it. Kris got his wallet and then pulled out his credit card. 

“Panda, please don’t make me broke. I'm sure you don't want your boyfriend to go bankrupt. And also, buy me some things as well” Kris said as he handed Tao his card. Once Tao got the card he put it in his wallet and wrapped his arms around Kris and got on his tiptoe to kiss him for a long period of time. “Thanks Gege” Tao said as he hugged Kris and walked to Chen’s car. 

From: Hana - To: Kris Message: Sure, When and my house? 

Kris was deciding what time - he didn’t want to go to early, but he didn’t want to go late. 

From: Kris - To: Hana Message: How about 12 O’clock? 

He pushed the send button and waited for a response. He sat there for a while then he asked the maid for a cup of water. The maid set the cup of water down and left. Kris had just started to drink the water when he received a text. 

From: Hana To: Kris Message: Sorry that took so long and yeah, 12 O’clock is fine. Here’s My address...

After Kris looked up the address, he went upstairs, grabbed his books, stuffed them inside a bag, and then slowly walked to her house. Arriving at the exact address, Kris knocked on the door and the maid answered and let him in. “Sir, please follow me.” The maid simply said and Kris followed her to the back yard. The maid left him in the back yard and Kris searched for Hana. He saw that Hana was talking with her brother Jonghyun. Kris hid behind the bushes. “Look, I’m sorry but you’re going to have to marry him” Jonghyun said in a frustrated voice. “What if I don’t want to? Huh?” She replied. “Please I’m begging you when he comes just don’t tell him and you have no choice.” He said in a calm voice. Kris was very confused and he needed to know who was marrying? He was determined to find out. Jonghyun walked away leaving Hana there with tears slightly coming down her cheeks. Kris slowly started to walk over to her. Then he cleared his throat and coughed. She noticed who it was and wiped her face and spoke. “Let’s go inside and work on the project." She said as she headed up stairs as Kris followed her.