Chapter One

Inconvenient Love
Chapter One
 
Ugh. It’s currently Monday, 5:30 A.M. 
I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I’m pretty sure I only slept for about 3 hours.
*I’ll have to see if my doctor can give me a prescription for sleeping pills,* I say to myself as I walk in the bathroom and strip off all my clothes to take a shower. After I was done taking a ten minute shower, I got my blow dryer out and dried my hair. I then walked back into my room, changed into my uniform and grabbed my school bag. Once I was officially ready, I walked down stairs and grabbed an apple as well as my skate board and went off to school. 
 
As I was skating on the sidewalk, I came across this friendly dog and started to pet him. A few minutes later, I got back onto my skate board and headed to the school gate. Once I got inside the school I walked over to my locker to get my books out and put my skateboard in.
 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
 
 
That was a typical morning for Hana, until today.
 
When done at her locker, she put her ear buds in and played music while walking to her class. She was looking down and didn't notice that she bumped into Oh Sehun. She looked up and started to panic.
 
"I'm so sorry sehun I didn't mean to bump into you," she said as she helped him gather his books.
"It's fine Hana. Don't worry about it." He said as he walked towards his friends.
 
 
"Hey guys" Sehun said.
"Hey, Sehun. Why did we see you talking to Hana?"  Baekhyun asked.
"Oh, she was just apologizing to me. Why?" Sehun asked.
"Sehun, don't act dumb" Kris spoke up.
"I'm not acting dumb. I just don't see why I can't talk with Hana." 
"Sehun, we've explained this to you like a thousand times" Baekhyun said as he walked over to Chanyeol.
"She's a misfit man." Chanyeol says as he wraps his arms around Baekhyun.
 
All Sehun does is form is lips into a "O" shape. Then he and Luhan started holding hands while walking to their first class. PDA wasn't a problem in there school and the students we're thankful towards that. On the other hand, Hana thought holding hands and kissing was okay but anything other than that is just plain gross.
 
Not long after Sehun and Luhan left, Chen saw Xiumin and walked up behind him and back hugged him. Xiumin smiled at his boyfriend, then pecked his lips quickly. Chen smiled and rested his chin on Xiumin’s shoulder.
 
“How are you baby?” Chen asked.
"I’m happy now that I got to see you” He replied. 
“I’m glad I got to see you too baby” Chen smiled and pecked his cheek.
 
Everyone just stared at the couple and then all of a sudden Kyungsoo starts to fan-girl over the XiuChen relationship. All of a sudden, Kyungsoo was spazzing on the ground and saying stuff like “Ahh! Why are they so cute?, Can I hug them? Ahh why are you two so cute?” After he finished his last word Kai walked over to him, picked him up and kissed his lips. Then Kyungsoo just smiled widely.
 
“Kyungsoo, is that what you wanted? A kiss?” Suho asked. 
Kyungsoo nodded slowly and smiled. While Kai laced their fingers together and walked to class while the rest of them followed behind.
 
Every single student made room for the for the five members left to walk in their classroom. All the girls stared at them, drooling, as well as a few of the guys.
 
-----------------------
Hello! Sorry this may have took long to post! I keep my promise and got a chapter up~!
Currently writing the second chapter!
Comments are welcomed. 
As well as upvotes.
Subscribe!