Chapter Fifteen

Inconvenient Love

-H a n a -

“I’m such a horrible person.” Hana spoke to herself.

Hana walked to her bedroom, opening the door and dropping her stuff in the chair next to her bed. Sitiing on her bed, she closed her eyes, almost in tears not knowing what to do. Hana got up changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt, then walked to her closet heading towards her dance stuido. She was so stressed out and feeling guilty that it was basically killing her on the inside. Hana is the type of girl that hates begin the bad girl because that gets you no where in life. She sighed before she started streching, while she was doing her warm ups she got a text message. 

To: Hana

From: Mom

Message: You're going to have dinner with Kris at 7pm sharp. Be on time, Love you.

"Well if you really loved me then you would care about my feelings." She thought to herself before dancing.  She danced for about three hours until it was five o'clock. Once it was five she sat down and started to tear up. "I can't do this. I'm going to end up hurting someone. I won't be able to live with myself then. I don’t care if I’m the one heartbroken in the end, as long as it’s not anyone else.”

Kris was at the restaurant that he and Hana were supposed to have dinner. However, he wasn’t alone his; panda came along with him. Kris just didn’t want Tao to feel upset or alone anymore. He cares about his lover more than anything really. Even more than his own parents. To Kris, Tao will always come first before anything. Kris isn’t the selfish type, but people just mistake that because of the things he has and him begin clingy over Tao. The panda belonged to Kris, which meant Kris belonged to Tao. It’s just how that was. Everyone knew that and you shouldn’t give up on what you want. Even if it hurts or takes time, it will be worth it. You’ll get something in return; life just works that way. Sometimes that isn’t enough for someone. Sometimes you need more than that, which isn’t a bad thing.

Tao pulled on Kris’s shirt lightly trying to get the older’s attention. “Kris, I shouldn’t be here.”

“Well, I want you here so stay.” Kris replied.

“Fine, I’ll stay bu-” The panda froze when he saw Hana walk inside the restaurant in a tight black dress.

"Hey Kris" Hana said as she walked to their table in her revealing dress and black heels.