Chapter Five

Inconvenient Love

Hana walked into her room, Kris following behind her and he was amazed. To him, Hana seemed like the girl who would have light pink walls and cute stuffed animals. Wrong. Her walls we’re painted pink and white and her room was actually small - she really didn’t have many things in her room. All she had was her bed, a desk, closet, just almost anything an ordinary room would have. It was quite surprising to Kris. He thought she would have a big room and so many things, but from what he has seen so far, she doesn’t. 

She walked to her closet and pulled out her iHome then placed it onto her dresser. After that, she pulled her Iphone 5s and placed it onto her iHome. She then pressed play and some instrumentals sounded throughout the room. Once she got that set up, she grabbed her bag and pulled her books out. Kris sat down on her bed watching her every move, which of course wasn’t creepy. She pulled her chair next to the bed and since she didn’t have shoes she put some socks on. After she was finally ready, she started to speak. “Where should we start” Hana asked. 

“Well our country is Georgia so, the paper says we need: Five Facts, Two page essay, The Type of Government, History, The Geography, lastly the President" Kris said out loud waiting for Hana to respond.

“Alright, I’ll do one page of the essay, two facts, the history, and the type of government.” She said. 

“Are you sure? Isn’t that a lot?” He questioned. 

“Yes, I’m positive and no, it’s not a lot.” She replied. She walked back to her desk and pulled out her iPad Air then walked back to her seat and started to look up her information. Kris had gotten out his MacBook Pro and also began to search information. After a while, they were almost finished and they were glad. The maid walked in with some sandwichs and fruit, placed the tray down and left. Hana picked up a slice of an apple and ate it. Then she handed Kris a grape and he ate it. After an hour passed, Hana finished her side of the project so she got up and grabbed her phone then called Tao. “Hey” She simply said. ”What’s up?” He asked. “Can I start modeling tomorrow?” She asked in a pleading voice. “Sure! Umm, just text me your address and I’ll come pick you up tomorrow morning, ok?” Hana hummed in responce and hung up. Hana placed her phone on the iHome and then pressed play again. She sat back down in her chair and looked at the stars on her ceiling. She smiled then faced Kris who was still working on his side of the project. 

Hana picked up a slice of an apple and took a bite from it. She kept staring at his flawless skin, and she knew he would be an amazing model. Hana had a plan tomorrow to change her look and make her look stunningly gorgeous. Since Kris was not even close to being done, she decided to change into her ballet warm up outfit then Kris raised his head and his eyes widened. He was shocked to see what he saw since he'd only seen Hana in her uniform or baggy clothes. He noticed that she had a thigh gap and was amazingly skinny. Hana walked over to her iHome and picked it up as well as her ballet shoes. “Come with me.” She simply said. Kris grabbed his stuff then followed her. Hana walked over to her closet opened it up then moved some of her uniforms to the side and opened two doors. Kris’s mouth then dropped as she led him to a desk where he could work while she practiced. 

Her moves we’re amazing - no missteps or anything. After that she decided she was going to stretch for a bit then take a break. Kris was done now so he started packing up his things so he could head home. “Are we done with the project?” Hana asked. 

“Yeah, I just finished my side so we’re officially done.” He replied as he was heading out of the dance room. 

“Wait!” She said as she walked over to Kris. 

“What’s wrong?” He asked. 

“Can you come with Tao tomorrow in the morning so we can model partner?” She replied. Kris smiled slightly and nodded. “Good Night. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kris started walking home, then he thought about calling Tao to spend the night and get his credit card back. So he grabbed his phone and dialed Tao’s number. *Calling My Panda* 

“Hey Baby.” Kris said when he heard the fuzzy noise showing Tao had answered. 

“Hey, can I come over?” Tao asked. 

“Of course and your bringing my credit card back right?” Kris asked. Tao chuckled. 

“Yes I am.” He answered. 

“Bring some spare clothes you’re staying the night." 

"Alright! I’ll bring over the things I bought so I don’t have to make more than one stop, bye love. See You.” Tao said as he hung up.