Chapter Eleven

Inconvenient Love

Kris and Tao finished the delicious breakfast that his wonderful panda made. Tao looked at Kris, simply admiring his facial expressions. Tao started to laugh when he saw Kris make a face while he was drinking the orange juice. Kris lightly hit Tao’s shoulder and then spoke up.

“I need to shower.” Kris said as he kissed his panda’s lips.

“Can I join you?” Tao said holding onto Kris’s wrist.

“The answer will always be yes for you.” Kris said as he picked up the younger.

Tao started to kiss the taller on the lips and wrapped his legs around his lovers waist. Kris soon broke the kiss and said, “Not today, okay baby?”

Tao smiled and nodded.

He was glad Kris didn’t want to have when it wasn’t going to be passionate or full of love. It would have hurt the younger if all Kris did was have with him and not even care. It would be the worst thing on earth when Kris one day won't love Tao because of Hana. The panda thinks that he and the taller will break up, and Kris would go to Hana. Things normally go like that, but not in Kris's mind. Kris would never leave the panda and that was final, Ther were no ifs, ands or buts about it. He would just end the conversation.

Kris the hot water while still having the panda wrapped around his waist kissing his lips. Tao always loved Kris’s lips, but that wasn’t Tao’s favorite body part on Kris. Tao really always liked Kris’s arms for more than one reason. When Tao didn’t feel safe, he would climb into those arms he loved so much or when they cuddle it makes the panda really happy. There are just so many reasons it would take maybe a day or two for him to ever finish talking about Kris’s arms. Tao’s own arms we’re wrapped around the ladder’s neck and his legs were still around Kris’s waist.

Kris started to undress Tao starting with his shirt and slowly ing it, with that Tao started to take off Kris’s as well, and slowly since he didn’t want to fall back. Now the two lovers were only in boxers and Kris soon wanted to revoe the last barrier between them. The two lovers didn’t like hurting each other and who would ever willingly hurt the one they love? It would just cause the two of them pain, so that’s one thing Kris tired to avoid. He knew that if Tao just gave him control that he would officially lose it and end up hurting the panda.

Kris got inside the shower with the panda still on him. The taller loved showering in hot water; he couldn’t stand cold water and it was the same with Tao. Kris and Tao were perfect for each other, at least that’s what they thought and they believed it. To them, that’s all that mattered and with that Kris grabbed the shampoo and washed Tao’s hair and back carefully not getting any in his panda’s eyes.  

“Thank you.” Tao said while looking Kris in the eye.

“Anything I can do for you baby, I will” Kris whispered.

After their shower, the day just carried away with the lovely dovey things. Nearing the end of the day, Tao moved back into Kris' arms as the lay on the bed and peacefully fell sleep together.

---

look guys I'm really busy with school and all so I'm so sorry for not updating!

sad news my phone broke and my dad hasn't called about it yet.. ):

getting a new one soon. Plus my laptop broke so I can't really write.

my friend is begin really nice and letting me borrow hers so I will write soon!