Chapter Ten

Inconvenient Love

Tao woke up the next morning thankful that they didn’t have school nor work, so he could spend time with his lover. Tao was the first one to wake up so he carefully moved out of Kris’s arms, then walked over to Kris’s dressers. As he walked to the dresses he spotted a picture of the two lovers and he smiled. After staring at the picture for a good three minutes he grabbed a pair of Kris’s boxers and a button-up shirt, then headed downstairs. None of the maids really cared what anyone wore in the house, because for one they really didn’t have a say in it and two they honestly didn’t care to be truthful.

Tao made it down stairs then into the kitchen and looking up a recipe to cook for Kris. The panda actually never cooked anything in his entire life, so he just stuck to eggs with some bacon. A normal American breakfast that he was pretty sure Kris would enjoy. Tao wanted to make a breakfast for Kris so he could show him that he’s not worthless. Not that Kris has ever called him worthless just that’s how Tao feels sometimes. The panda knew it was wrong to just come to the elder’s house and sleep in his bed, but Kris really didn’t mind. He was happy to come home to someone not just a lonely room.

Tao got the bacon and eggs out of the fridge, placing them on the counter before looking for a frying pan and turning on the stove. Waiting for the pan to heat up, Tao decided to pour Kris a glass of orange juice, putting it on a tray. Once the pan was hot, he placed the bacon in it, hearing it sizzle. With the bacon almost done, he grabbed another pan to cook the eggs. Even though he's never done, Tao actually knew how to cook. Since he had people doing it for him he just never thought of cooking for himself.

Kris started to move around in the bed and noticed the panda wasn’t in his arms. He slowly started to get up from his bed then he walked to his bathroom to splash some water on his face. “Where’s my panda?” He thought to himself. As much as he missed him, he was still too tired to go downstairs to search for the panda. Tao walked slowly upstairs trying not to spill anything. The maid helped him open the door and he walked inside and he saw Kris smile, which made him smile as he placed the tray on the nightstand.

“I hope you like it.” Tao said.

“You made this on your own?”

Tao only nodded.

Leaning against Yifan, they kissed each other lightly.

 “Yifan-ge...?”

“Hm?” Yifan murmured against Tao's lips.

“I love you, you know?”

“I know.” Yifan smiled and lifted Tao up. “I love you too.” He whispered as he carried Tao to the bed and placed the tray on Tao’s lap then started eating.

“This is really good, Baby. Thank you.”

“No problem” Tao responded as he fed his lover.

One of the maids knocked on the door, and Kris said she could come in.

“Sir, Your parents would like to talk to you in five minues.”

“Thank you for telling me and I’ll come down.” Kris responded.

Before Kris walked down stairs he kissed Tao on the lips and then slowly walked down.

-Five minutes later-

“Wufan, we have something to tell you.” His father said.

“What is it?” Kris asked with a confused in the face.

“You see we made a deal a long time ago for you to marry our friends daughter.”

“YOU DID WHAT?!” Kris hissed.

Tao really wanted to come down stairs, but he was in Kris’s boxers. At the time he didn’t care and walked down the stairs, hiding behind a wall.

“Wufan, calm down.” His mother said.

“Who is it?” Kris asked in a firm voice.

“Kim Hana.” His father responded.

Once Tao heard this he really couldn’t hold it he grabbed the nearest pair of pants in Kris’s room and ran downstairs. No one knew that Tao was listening and this whole situation crushed Kris’s parent’s hearts. They loved Tao and didn’t want to see him hurt.

Kris caught Tao before he walked out the door and back hugged him. Kris’s father and mother saw this and started to feel a little bad about the decision, but they couldn’t change anything. They we’re happy that their son was happy, but it devastated them when he was upset.

“Don’t leave me” Tao said in his cries

When Mrs. Wu heard this it crushed her, but it had to be this way. 

“I won’t, I promise.”

“I love you... so much.” Kris said.

“Ge, I love you too” Tao replied.

“Come on, let’s go eat the delicious breakfast you made for me. I will always love you” He whispered as he carried the panda to the bedroom and shut the door behind him.