Chapter Sixteen

Inconvenient Love

“What the hell are you wearing? This isn’t some type of club, how dare you dress like that” Tao said looking away from Hana.

“Clearly... If you can’t see, I’m wearing a dress.” She said rudely.

“In other words you wore that dress to try and seduce him but your plan failed because I’m here?” Tao said glaring at Hana.

“Oh dear Tao, guess what?.” She said in a sweet voice.

“What?” Tao looked over at Hana slightly.

“When me and Kris get married, we’re going to Paris far away from you.” She smirked.

"Listen here, I don't love you. I'll never love you because you're a rude that doesn’t know how to be nice." Kris spoke up, as he looked over at the panda giving him an eye to sit down.

Tao carefully sits down next to Kris and as far away from Hana that he can get. He always thought she was a sweet and kind girl. Who would have known that she would have been competitive over guys? They were both surprosed to see this side of her.

Tao suddenly felt his phone vibrate and slowly pulled it out of his pocket, noticing he had a text message. He then read the message that said:

“You're not so perfect yourself. You’re hiding something and I know what it is."

Kris noticed that Tao was on his phone and snatching the panda's phone and putting it away in his suit pocket. He didn’t really bother reading the message because he knew that his panda wouldn’t do anything wrong. Hana was just watching the two, it’s not like she wanted to be a total . She just wanted someone, as in Kris, to love her and all of this is new to her. She just wants love, isn’t that what anyone wants?

Hana stands up once again before excusing herself to go to the restroom. As she was walking she felt some water type substance falling from her cheek. She was confused, she thought that if she acted this way there would be a small chance of Kris loving her, but she was all wrong. She then realized that she couldn’t have Kris, no matter how hard she tried.  

Hana wanted to continue letting her tears fall, but she also wanted to be strong. Crying is a sign of defeat and she’s not done fighting for what she wants. Even if Kris won’t love her, at least she’ll know he can’t leave her alone. Marriage is just a paper and for all she knows Kris could still marry her but be with the one he truly loves.

She cleaned up her face before walking back out to the table and sitting down slowly before sipping her drink.

“I’m sorry for the way I acted.” She said not looking at the two men.

Kris eyed her as she sat down.

“What happen? What happen to the shy quite girl? Where is she?” Kris asked these questions once she was seated.

That quiet and shy girl?

She’s no longer here now.

This is who I am now.

Why?

Because sometimes you’re forced to change and other times you think it’s for the best.

I can’t go back to being that girl because no one took me seriously. Now… I can get anything I want and people listen..

She was tempted to say that but instead she said, “I’m not that girl anymore”


After she finished speaking they ate there food quietly, before leaving the restaurant. Kris and Tao were the first to leave. Leaving Hana all alone, forever begin jealous of Tao.

“Kris…” Tao’s words came out like a whisper.

Kris looked down at the panda before giving him a kiss on the head and picking him up bridal style walking home.  Hana watched the whole thing and she wanted what Tao had. She just doesn’t want to hurt anyone.

Kris handed Tao back his phone, catching a gimps of what the messaged said. Once they reached Kris’s house, the two headed to the bedroom. Kris started to take his jacket off placing it on the chair in his room, removing his tie before helping the panda take off his jacket and tie. Tao went over to the dresser and wore one of Kris’s oversized shirts. As he got dressed, he walked over to Kris with his phone in his hand, showing the older the message.

Tao slightly looked up at Kris waiting for him to speak or ask a question, but nothing. Kris just stared at the panda before thinking of what he was going to say.

“Tao... You’re not hiding anything right?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

“I would never hide anything from you and you know that, Kris. Trust me.”  Tao looked at Kris and their eyes locked.

“Of course I trust you, baby. I’m just asking because I wanted to hear you say it.”

“With that said, let’s go relax.” Kris looked at the panda, before climbing on the bed.

The younger climbed into Kris’s arms, resting his head on the older's shoulder, smiling.

“I love you” Kris spoke as he reached over to his dresser and grabbed Tao’s phone blocking the number that texted his panda. Kris always hated people using him for money or really anything, but he knew his panda wouldn’t use him.

 

-H a n a-

She ordered a glass of red wine sitting down, not realizing Chen was sitting in front of her.

 “Well Hana, you’re always screwing things up for yourself. Yeah, no one really liked you back then, but you were a nice and smart girl before. Sometimes you have to realize not everyone likes the stupid es that act and dress like s.” Chen spoke up.

She just looked over at Chen.

“But no one listened to me before or called me pretty. I did what I had to do and I changed not because I wanted to, but because I had to. It’s not always a choice, but in the end I did choose this..." 

“I’ll walk you home.” He said helping her out of her chair, then wrapping his arm around her shoulder, leading her home.

---

school hates me I'm sorry for not updating please don't kill me! I just don't have a laptop or anyrhing I can use to type im so sorry