Chapter Nineteen

Inconvenient Love

They knew it wasn't a smart idea, but Kris didn't care because he was with Tao and that's all that mattered to him. As the two walked down the stairs, passing Kris’s father who just stared at the two, Kris wrapped his arm around the panda’s waist as they walked to the kitchen. 

“Good morning Kr-“ His mother cut off as she noticed where Kris’s hands were and who was beside him.

“Morning, Mother” Then he looked over at the panda deciding what he wanted for breakfast. 

Tao got on his tip toes and whispered something in Kris’ ear, but as the panda was walking away Kris gabbed the younger’s wrist and stopped the boy from leaving. 

Kris mumbled against the younger’s mouth, “Don’t go.” 

“But it doesn’t feel right.” The panda said looking away.
“Please Tao, you know you want to stay. I’m here so don’t worry, okay?” Holding his panda's chin looking straight into Tao’s eyes. The panda sighs and then agrees.

“Okay. I'll stay.” He said slowly wrapping his arms around the olders waist. 

Kris doesn’t like seeing the panda uncomfortable, but he couldn't let him leave. Not now. He can't bear to lose Tao. Ever. 

A couple seconds later Tao sat down on a bar stool, but then got slightly light headed. He just closed his eyes before grabbing a glass of water and walked over to Kris resting his head on Kris' back. 

"What's wrong, love?"  He turned slightly looking at the panda's face.

Tao stared at Kris’ face for a really long time admiring each and every feature on Wufan’s face.

“You know, just the fact that your mother doesn’t want me here, yet I am. I mean, who doesn’t want me around? She should be lucky that I’m here. I’m a wonderful gift."

Kris then hearing the panda's words laughed before turning around and lightly pecking the corner of Tao’s mouth. 

“You’re the best gift out there, but only mine.” Kris then turned back around and started cooking once again.
A couple seconds later, Tao went upstairs, grabbed his phone and made a call before heading downstairs. The older who wondered where the young panda went just finished cooking and set the table before serving.

“Kris ge...” Tao said in a sweet/Baby voice and Kris quickly knew the panda did or wants something. 

“Hmm?” Kris just looked at the panda waiting for him to speak.

“Wufan, you know how I’m supposed to meet with Baekhyun today so I could go shopping?” Tao looked at Kris raising an eyebrow. 

“ZiTao, you know how I’m supposed to meet with Chanyeol today so we could hang?” Kris said looking straight into Tao’s eyes.

“I need the credit card.” Tao said walking closer to Kris wrapping his arms around the older’s neck kissing him softly.

“Please.” Tao spoke softly, kissing Kris repeatedly while the older sighed and gave up by handing Tao the card. 

“Be back before dinner. I’ll be back around that time. Don’t miss me so much.”

“Oh sure I won’t.” Tao chuckled before pecking Kris on the lips. “I’ll miss you like crazy.”

“Good Bao Bei.” Kris said kissing the panda’s forehead. 

Tao smiled and then started walking away. Kris then suddenly pulled Ttao towards him, wrapping his arms around the younger in a tight embrace. He buried his face into the younger’s hair. 

“Stay safe” was all Kris said after a couple minutes standing like that. 

With that said, Tao finally left Wufan’s arms, kissing him on the cheek before heading upstairs to get ready and spend the day with Baekhyun. He decided on wearing a white t-shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of white Converse. Kris started walking upstairs to his room grabbing a pair of dark washed jeans and a muscle tee and black Converse. 

Tao looked over at Kris and his mouth dropped. Completely dropped. Down. Open wide. 

“K-Kris why are you showing you’re a-arms?" Tao asked while cursing at himself.

“Why can’t I?” Kris asked raising an eyebrow.

“You’re mine. Don’t flirt with anyone.” 

“Anything you say, Princess.” Kris chuckled hoping he wasn’t going to get yelled at.

Tao hit Kris on the arm. “Only yours, you idiot.”  He said before walking away towards the door. 

“I’m your idiot, be safe.” Kris said walking Tao to the door. “Don’t do anything you’re not supposed to and beat Baekhyun.” 

Tao chuckled before nodding. “I’ll buy you something nice.”

“Please, Tao, not another car." Kris begged.

“Of course not, but did you just finish paying it off?” Tao shakes his head before asking in a serious tone.

“Of course, two days after you bought it I paid the car off.” Kris nodded

Tao then kissed his boyfriend before swaying his hips as he walked to Baekhyun’s car.

“Tao! Oh dear, what are you wearing? It’s hideous, but come on you have no time to change.” 

“Missed you too, Baek.” Tao said as he sat down in Baekhyun’s Lamborghini Veneno that’s worth $4.6 million USD. 

Both Baekhyun and Tao chatted the whole drive to the mall talking about their lovely boyfriends and clothing brands. Tao loved being with Baekhyun - the two got a long so well it was unreal and it was the same for Baekhyun. Once they arrived at the mall, Baekhyun parked his car in the V.I.P section of the mall’s parking lot. The two got out of the car and walked into the mall with Tao’s arm around Baekhyun’s waist. No, Tao is not cheating. Kris and Chanyeol both agreed to Tao wrapping his arms around Baekhyun when they weren’t with them since Baekhyun and Tao are amazingly attractive and someone would try to flirt with them. So they just act like a couple.

Baekhyun walked into the GIVENCHY store with Tao and decided to try on a couple polos.

“Does this shirt make me look fat?” Baekhyun said as he walked out to show Tao the shirt.

“Of course not. If anything, it makes you look like a million bucks.” He replied as he chuckled.

“It should, I am the one and only Byun Baekhyun. Handsome, with an amazing voice, and I’m rich!" Baekhyun boasted as he bought three shirts for a total of $2,085 USD.

There shopping experience went on like that for a while, but in the end Tao spent more money than Baekhyun which means he won. Surprisingly, Tao didn’t have to buy a car to win in the end, but now he has to explain to Kris why he has seven GIVENCHY bags. 

Tao’s Bill: (Bought way too many fragrances) 
-Rokka Cologne 3.4oz$125
-Liquides Imaginaires Fortis Eau de Parfum 
LIQUIDES IMAGINAIRES
-Fortis Eau de Parfum$210
-Ulrich Lang New York Aperture Eau de Parfum 
Aperture Eau de Parfum$200
-Heeley Parfums Coccobello - 100 ml Eau de Parfum $180
-Odin New York Odin Eau de Toilette 07 Tanoke 
Odin Eau de Toilette 07 Tanoke $145
-RXR Profumo Resurrextion 
-Resurrextion$185
-RXR Profumo Morphine  $185
-RXR Profumo Delirium$185
-Odin New York 09 Posala $165
-RXR Profumo Plastique $185
-RXR Profumo Lacquered Rose $185
Quick Look Add to favorites Arquiste Parfumeur Boutonniere $195
Total: $2,115  

Plus the ninteen polo shirts he bought, which totalled up to $3,458.

Baekhyun did some more shopping for shoes and bags, as well makeup.  In total of spending: $2,200 on all of it. 

-Back to Kris-
Kris walks up to a tall apartment building and gets inside the elevator pushing the button for the 5th floor, then walking to room 217 when the doors openned again. He got out his pass key and walked inside the apartment like he owned the place. Well, he didn’t own it, but his best friend did. Chanyeol heard his door open, but he didn’t worry because in this apartment not just anyone is allowed in. They must have a pass key and the apartment cleaners must have several background checks and no weapons on the premises. 

“Aye, what’s up Kris?!” Chanyeol said as he got up from the couch and walking over to Kris while he started their handshake.

“Nothing, just left Tao with Baekhyun and my credit card.” Kris sighed and mumbled the last part.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. I’m sure Tao knows his limits.” Chanyeol laughed slightly patting Kris’ arm lightly. 
Kris nodded before jumping over the couch and plopping down.

“So what do you have to eat?” He looked over at Chanyeol before he plopped down beside Kris and handing him a menu.

“Order what you want. It’s on me.” He chuckled before getting another menu ordering some food and chilling with Kris. They also ordered a couple beers and enjoyed them while watching TV. It all ended right after Chanyeol got a text from Baekhyun reading: 

To: Yeollie 
From: The perfect, Loving, caring and best boyfriend in the whole world Baekie 
Message: Hey babe, Tao and I will be at your place in ten, see you soon. Love you.

Right after reading the message for the third time, Chanyeol finally realizes that Baek was coming over and if he sees him drunk, Baekhyun will torture him and it’s not pretty when that happens. The giant becomes an emotional wreck and to add with that, no ual . Not one bit and that kills Chanyeol because he loves his Baek to death and would to anything to get a chance to touch him. He threw his phone at Kris and ran all the way to the bathroom for a quick shower, then brushed his teeth five times and used mouthwash. Chanyeol then dashed towards his bedroom looking for the strongest fragrance he owned when the door bell rang. Kris walked over to the door, but was pushed by Chanyeol as he opened the door letting Baekhyun and Tao inside. 

"Kris!" The panda said in exciment. 

"Panda!" Kris said as he hugged the panda tightly.

Baekhyun just ignored the two love birds and focused on Chanyeol. He slowly walked over to him, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck kissing him on the lips. He inhaled before realizing Chanyeol was drinking. He knew the smell from hell and back. It was revolting. Baekhyun hated it, but drank it with Chanyeol every once in a while. It just didn't appeal to him. Once he found the stash of empty bottles he shook his head looking at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just looked down, frowning and upset that Baekhyun always found out. There is no hiding things from that boy.

"Should I let it go, or not?" He looked over at Chanyeol slowly walking over to him, sighing before wrapping his arms tightly around the other's waist, kissing him softly. 

And with that, Tao and Kris decided to stay the night and enjoy there time with the annoying, yet adorable couple, Baekyeol. Not really how they pictured their night going, but hey, why not be with two crazy, fun people?