Chapter Eighteen

Inconvenient Love

Hana woke up the next morning holding her head with the biggest headache. The first thing she realized was that she was dressed in pjs, then slowly got some flashbacks from yesterday.

What happen to the old Hana? He asked not realizing she could hear him.

What did he mean? She thinks a bit harder before remembering.

Where did she go? The sweet innocent and kind Hana that everyone loved and cared for?

She then got a headache, remembering that Chen had kissed her forehead. He actually kissed her. She smiled lightly at the thought - he isn't a bad guy afterall.

Sighing as she got up from her bed, Hana walked to her bathroom having decided to wash her face and have a quick shower. Once she got out, she wore a pink striped top and a plain pink skirt with some white sandals because she was in no mood to be wearing heels. After she was dressed she decided to wear a small amount of makeup; she wore some eyeliner on her waterline and some lip balm. It was simple, yet enough for her to walk out of the house. As she was walking down the hallway, she remembered she didn’t have her phone so she walked back to her bedroom and grabbed her phone. Then she headed downstairs for some coffee and some soup. While that was cooking, Hana looked at her notifications which were mostly text messages since that’s how she talks to people. When she unlocked her phone she saw five unread messages, which is less than usual, but read them anyway.

The Troll: I knew since you were home you would be safe, so I just left. 
The Troll : Hana, I hope you’re okay. Text me back?
My one love : You shouldn’t drink so much. Start taking care of yourself.
Umma: Honey, I won’ t be home for the next few days. I have a business trip I must attend. I’ll be back in two weeks.
Appa: I love you honey and take care of yourself. Your mom should have told you.

Then she realized, without the maids she was all alone and no one was there for her until her parents get back. Hana hated the fact of being alone with no one to talk to, but then she started responding to everyone.

To: The Troll.
Message: Ahh Yes thank you for taking me home. I didn’t know what was wrong with me yesterday, but thank you. I’m glad you found me and not some creep.

To: My One Love
Message: Thanks for caring and I’m sorry for what happened yesterday. Can you tell Tao I’m sorry for what I did to him please? Thanks.

To: Umma
Message: It’s okay, I understand you have to work. Don’t worry about me, everything will be fine.

To: Appa
Message: She explained and thanks, Appa. I love you, too. Take care.

Hana got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen before locking her phone. She walked over to the stove and severed herself some soup along with a cup of coffee. It was relaxing, not having anyone around asking you questions you don’t want to answer. Once she finished her breakfast, she went back to her phone and started listening to her morning playlist. Hana enjoyed music - it was another way she could express herself. After she listened to a couple of songs she walked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before taking some asprin for her headache.

-Meanwhile with Tao and Kris-
The sunlight was shining through the curtians which meant it was morning and the first to wake up is, of course, Kris. He loves sleeping, but is unfortunately always woken up by the sun while his panda is sound asleep. Everyone knows not to wake the panda up when he's so peaceful. Finally, after watching his lovely panda sleep for a couple minutes, which turned into half an hour, Kris got up from his bed and walked over to his bathroom. He wasn't as annoyed with Hana as the day before. Kris just hated people messing with Tao because his panda is very special in many different ways. Kris hopped into the shower that was steaming hot with a little cold water so he wouldn't burn his skin badly.

His panda woke up hugging a pillow and pouted when he realized it was not Kris. He slowly got up, yawning and streching his muscles. Then, the sleepy panda walked to the bathroom and started stripping knowing the taller was already awake and showering. Kris noticed this and helped the younger inside the shower and started wetting his hair. The younger looked up at Kris and spoke with a soft tone.

"Kris~"

"Morning, my love. How'd you sleep?" The older whispered into the younger's ear with his deep voice. Tao rested his head on the older's chest and answered. 

"Amazing, since I was beside you." He chuckled slightly standing on his tiptoe's kisssing the older's lips with a smile on his face as well. "What about you ge?" 

Kris looked at the panda and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. "Like always, amazing, but better than the day before because I was next to the one and only person I could ever love in the entire world." 

Tao smiled at the older's answer because it makes his heart flutter and his face smile. "I love you, Kris." 

"I love you too, Panda." Kris said as he kissed Tao repeatedly. 

"Always?" Tao held out his pinky.

"Always." Kris linked his pinky with Tao's, confiming the promise.

The older finished washing his hair, as well as the panda's. Once they were done washing up, Kris wrapped Tao up like a baby and carried him back to the bedroom. Kris sat Tao on the bed then handed him one of his boxers and a oversized t-shirt. Tao always liked this kind of thing; it brought out the girly side of him. Tao changed right in front of Kris because he didn't care. Besides, it's not like the older hasn't seen all of him before. Kris just got dressed into some black sweat pants and walked out of his room with his panda, their fingers laced together. They knew it wasn't a smart idea, but Kris didn't care because he was with Tao and that's all that mattered to him. 

---

I'm sorry for not updating please forgive me. 
Tell me what you think in the comments below. Subscribe! (: