Chapter Twenty-One

Inconvenient Love

Xiumin called again later that same night.

Chen: "Hey baby."

Xiumin: "How are you?"

Chen: "I'm great and how about you, love?"

Xiumin: "I'm good, I just miss being with you."

Chen: "I know baby, me too."

Xiumin: "Chenchen~ Can I come over tonight?"

Chen: "Agh... Well, you see... Not tonight."

Xiumin stayed quiet for several minutes thinking of many reasons why he wouldn't be allowed at his own boyfriends house.

Chen: "I'm sorry, I mean you can come over it's just someone's here right now."

The line was still silent. Moments later Xiumin started to speak again.

Xiumin: "Can I?"

Chen: "Of course you can."

Xiumin was about to hang up and head over to Chen's house, but he just had to know. Who would be at his lover's house?

Xiumin: "Who's at your house, baby?"

Chen: "Umm... Hana...."

Xiumin: "Oh."

Chen: "Baby, come over. I want you to. Nothing is happening with me and Hana. You know I only love you and always will."

Xiumin stayed quiet on the line while driving over to his boyfriends house, not speaking one word until he got to the door which happen to already be opened.

“I love you.”  He said.

“I love you too. You scared me since you didn’t say anything.”

“I’m sorry.”

 The older spoke as he wrapped his arms around the other kissing him on the lips gently. Chen smiled at his lover, then remembered Hana was in his bed.

“You know that we can’t do anything more than kiss. Correct?” Chen whispered in his ear.

“She’s in your bed, isn’t she?” Xiumin looked down at his lover and rested their foreheads together. All Chen did was look straight into his lover’s eyes and nod.

While at Chen's, Hana couldn’t get his words out of her head. “Snow. Beautiful, but cold.” That’s all that was on her mind and she couldn’t stop thinking about it. Her begin cold. What’s the meaning of cold? Like cold hearted? Is that what Chen meant? Is she cold hearted? Hana grabbed her jacket and ran past Chen and Xiumin yelling back to them...

“I have to go do something. I’ll text you.” She spoke as she ran all the way home. She had no clue why she was running she just was. Hana was tired of it all. She just wants to do what she loves and watching people suffer isn’t what she loves. She hates it, so why is she making it happen? Truly, she didn’t even know herself. Such a gullible child.