Chapter Three

Inconvenient Love
 The first thing Hana did was check her phone when she woke up. “No new Messages” She sighed.  “I really don’t want to go to school today, thankfully though, it’s Friday.” She said to herself. As she walked into the restroom, she grabbed her face wash then jumped into the shower. After she was done, she headed to her closet then put on her uniform. Once she was dressed and ready to go, she grabbed her bag as well as her skate board and walked out the door.
 
She was skating on the side walk and before too long she saw someone really tall walking to school. It was Kris. Kris slowly started to walk towards her. “Hi Hana” Kris said. “Hey what’s up? Why are you walking to school?” She asked in a polite way. “Oh, I just wanted some fresh air before school.” Although, that didn’t seem to be the real reason why Kris was walking to school. Kris finally spoke again, and this time he asked about her begin a model. 
 
“So you want to be a model?” He asked. 
“Yes, I do. Why?"
“I want to as well. Maybe we can do a parthership?”
“That would be nice.” She said as they reached the school.
As soon as she walked into the school she went to her locker and placed her skate board and bag inside. She grabbed the books she needed, which were for English and Math. She walked towards her first class - Math - and sat in her seat which is distanced from everyone else. Hana liked begin alone - she was used to it - but now she felt someone moving their desk closer to hers’. Looking over, she noticed it was Chen - he was smiling at her.
 
When Hana saw how close he was to her seat, she began to wonder why. Hana and Chen were the only ones in the class, which is sort of scary. Hana, just sat in silence until Chen finally said something.
“Hey, Hana.” He said in a cheerful voice.
“Hey, Chen. What’s up?” She asked.
“Nothing really. Do you mind if I sit next to you?” He asked.
“You can sit. I don’t mind at all.” You smiled as you spoke.
 
Chen scooted his desk closer to Hana and smiled again. He was a real sweetheart and easy to fall in love with - the only problem it’s hard to fall out of love with him. He never really did it on purpose, it just happened. For some people it’s quite easy to fall in love, actually for most, even for Hana sadly. Chen’s smile killed Hana on the inside, but she kept her cool. It was pretty easy for Chen to notice that she liked him. Chen wasn’t a cheater nor a player, but he just had a problem with getting too close to people and Xiumin knew that. Xiumin never got jealous when he was with other people and it didn’t bother Chen at all. Most of the kids in the school always tried to break up the couple by telling Xiumin everything Chen was doing. The thing is, it really didn’t bother Xiumin because he knew Chen will only love him.
 
Once the class started, Hana paid attention and all Chen did was stare at her and admire her facial features. She didn’t need makeup to be pretty, nor did she get implants, and she’s not a FAKE. Chen really liked that. Hana was the only girl in the whole school to not have surgery and that made her special to Chen.
 
-Meanwhile with Kris- 
Kris was in the same class as Chen and Hana. He just liked to stay focused on the class so he wouldn’t fail. He took notes for Chen and himself - to which Chen repaid Kris by helping him find out who he is arranged with. Even though Chen was lazy, he made a promise to Kris that he will keep no matter what it takes. He accepted the challenge making Kris happy that his best friend will help him out. Kris was thankful to have a friend like Chen, he really was. Chen was so different before, but now he’s changed in a good way. Kris changed his ways so he helped his best friend to make sure they both get out of their bad habits and gain new ones.
The lecture was over now and it was time for English and this was Kris’s specialty. Hana and Chen walked together to their next class. They all sat down and the teacher began talking. Chen really hated this class since Kris was the only student in the class that always passed and if Chen passed that meant he copied off Kris or looked it up. 
“Okay Class, listen up we have a project to do”
 
*All the kids groan except Kris*
“I’m going to give you a partner and a country then an instruction sheet.” He said as he got his role sheet.
“Alright... Chen and Kevin” Chen smiled since he knew Kevin was good at English plus he was cute.
Eight more students we’re paired up and that left Kris and Hana together.
“Alright since you two are the only ones left I am going to let you two work together” He told Kris and Hana.
Hana decided to skip lunch and just head home - she was really tired and glad that was her last class. Kris was going to talk to Hana but she already left so he’ll just text her tomorrow. He walked over to Tao, sat down and kissed him on the lips then said...
“I’m sorry baby, we can’t hang out tomorrow” Kris said with sadness in his voice.
“Awww! Why not?” The panda asked with a sad face.
“I have to work on a project with Hana” He said simply waiting for a response from his lover.
“Oh, that’s fine. I trust her and I trust you to not be stupid like before.” Tao said looking away.
“I’m not going to make the same mistake as before baby.” Kris said as he kissed his boyfriend and headed home.
-----
Here's a update sorry for not updating before 
Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote