Chapter Seventeen

Inconvenient Love

Hana was dizzy and starting to get light headed. She was thankful that Chen had found her and helped her home. To help support her, since she was putting all her body weight to the ground, he lifted her up and carried her bridal style all the way home. Then, he glanced at her sleeping figure in his arms, staring at her face. Her makeup was running down her cheek and she had black stains from the eyeliner.

"What happen to the old Hana?" He asked not realizing she could hear him. "Where did she go? The sweet innocent and kind Hana that everyone loved and cared for?"

Chen started shaking his head before looking away from Hana. He started feeling this slight pain that tightened in his chest when he looked at her. She wasn’t very heavy to him, truthfully, she was really light. It’s like she ate nothing, but had an amazing body. Chen slowly made his way up to her front door and knocked on it before waiting a couple minutes.

One of the maids soon answered the front door and asked, “How ma-“  She couldn’t even finish her sentence because the maid noticed Hana in Chen’s arms. The maid signaled for Chen to follow her to Hana’s bedroom. Once they reached the room, she opened the door and moved out of the way. Chen walked over to the bed and placed her down carefully, before giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

“Goodnight, Hana.” He said as he walked out and closed the door quietly. He went downstairs again and as soon as he reached the bottom and started for the front door, one of the maids walked up to him.

“Excuse me, Sir?” She looked over at him. 

“Yes?” He glanced back at the maid, waiting for her response.

“How did you find Hana?” The maid asked.

“I was just wandering the streets and saw her like this, so I decided to help her home." Chen simply said then he made his way out the door. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Hey Guys, 

I hope your enjoying the story. 

I am truly sorry for not updating please forgive me

Love you. 

-Mari