Chapter Eight

Inconvenient Love

-5:00 A.M.-

Hana’s alarm clock goes off. Once. Twice. And now she’s finally up. She crawls out of bed, then heads towards her bathroom. Hana washes her face and then walks to her closet to put on her uniform.

She slowly headed down stairs, then grabbed an apple with her skate board. The maid hands Hana her backpack. Hana smiles and swings her back across her body. She hops on her skate board and pulls out her headphones then hits play. She sees Kris and Tao walking to school, but just keeps going. More like she's too tired to talk, yet she can still skate board. Tao and Kris are holding hands while walking to school. Hana thought it was really cute even though she knew that would never be her even if they are forced to get married. She skated a little faster to get to school on time. If you didn't know already, Tao and Kris are the most popular couple in this whole school. Some people think Tao is with Kris because he's always buying Tao stuff. Kids are always making up stuff so the couple can break up, but the two love birds know they're just jealous to be truthful.

I mean come on, who doesn’t want a loving, nice, tall, handsome boyfriend like Kris? However, Tao did like the fact that Kris had money, but that wasn’t the reason he was with Kris. The Panda loved Kris with all of his heart and Kris always knew that.

As soon as the two walked through the school doors all eyes were on them. Kris always opened the door for the panda to go inside, then himself. Once inside, Kris would walk Tao to his locker so the younger could get his books. Then they walked to Kris’s locker and got his books still holding hands. Their hands never broke, yes it is pretty hard but they managed to do it for five years; it’s an easy task now. Half of the time, some students would still be staring at the couple, but today was different. Everyone’s eyes were on the couple and all you could hear were whispers. Kris walked to Tao’s class and before he let Tao go inside, he kissed him on the lips. Tao had no major reaction at all; he just smiled and walked in his class. It was absolutely normal for the couple.

Kris walked to his class and sat next to Hana. Then, he looked over at her and noticed she had some eye bags. It kind of looked like she was crying before. She didn’t look like herself at all.

“Hey, Hana. Are you okay?” He asked in a worried tone.

“Huh?” She looked around. “Oh... yeah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? You don’t look like you are."

Hana nods slowly. Then the teacher walked in the classroom and started class. Kris listened to the teacher, but his eyes were focused on Hana. He cared for her like she was his little sister, but things are sometimes forced to change. It's just that Kris didn’t know that.

After a couple hours of school, it was finally time to go home and Tao’s driver told him he had to be home as soon as possible. Hana was going to go straight home, but Kris wanted to hang out and get to know a little more about her.