Chapter Fourteen

Inconvenient Love

-During School-


Hana was walking down the hall, heading to first period and she notices something. She notices that Tao wasn’t beside Kris or really anywhere in sight. She took this chance and walked up to the older boy, but as she was on her way towards Kris a lot of people gave her dirty looks.

Kris looked up and saw Hana headed his way, so he quickly grabbed his books and walked towards his next class, which sadly, he had with Hana. He tried to ignore her the best way he could, walking to his next class then sitting down in his chair staring at his phone. Sehun looked over at Kris with a worried look on his face, watching the older looking at his phone.

“Yah! Kris, where’s Tao?” Sehun said, sitting on the older’s desk.

Kris looked up and saw Sehun then he responded “He’s sick.” 

All Sehun did was stare at Kris like he was stupid and SMACK! Right across Kris’s face. Everyone looked over at Sehun and Kris; it was some bad timing because Luhan walked in the room right as Sehun smacked Kris. 
Sehun overheard a comment from someone. “Oh Sehun, in trouble.” Then a group of people started laughing. He tried so hard to keep his temper in. 

“Yah! Oh Sehun!” Luhan screamed. Sehun cursed under his breath as he walked over to Luhan, picking him up forcing Luhan to wrap his legs around Sehun’s waist, kissing him softly. 

“Tao’s sick at home and Kris is here.” Sehun said.

“Oh heck no. Baby, I’m sorry and you know why I’m doing this.” Luhan said climbing down Sehun’s waist and walking up to Hana. 

“You really think it’s easy to win Kris? Do you? Guess what honey, every single person in this room has once tried to be with Kris, yet they all failed. You’re not going to steal Kris from Tao and I hope you know that." Luhan spoke as he walked over to Kris and kissed him on the lips.

Everyone’s eyes widen and the room fell silent.

Kris just froze, still not knowing what to do until Luhan almost made him moan. Kris got up, wrapping Luhan’s legs around his waist kissing him back. Sehun just stood there and enjoyed the show. 

Hana’s mouth dropped and she walked over to the two kissing. 

“You don’t think I can do that?” She asked in a unpleasant tone.

“I know you can’t.” Luhan reasoned in his sassy tone.

Hana waited till Luhan got off and wrapped her arms around Kris’s neck kissing him softly. The first thing Kris did as soon as she wrapped her arms around Kris was push her back. Little did they know, Sehun had his phone out all the time on Facetime with Tao. All Tao did was smile and speak.

“That’s my Kris.” Tao said as he walked into the room.

“Tao! Aren’t you supposed to be at my house resting?" Kris said as he walked up to Tao and kissed him softly.

“Yes, but I missed you and I wanted to talk to a certain someone.” Tao said as he walked over to Hana.

He held his hand out for her and she took it standing up. “Next time, try to not steal someone that already belongs to someone." Then he turned to Luhan and smiled. “How we’re his lips?”

Luhan smiled and blushed. “As sweet as candy.” Tao smiled and walked up to Sehun, kissing him softly before walking out with Kris, the other two following close behind.

“Good job, Lu.” Sehun said walking beside Kris.

“Thanks babe, and sorry Kris” Luhan said with a smile.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.” Kris said as he squatted down so Tao could get on his back.

Tao glanced to his left and saw Hana. Before climbing onto Kris’s back he turned him so they would be facing and kissed him passionately. Tao then turned to see Hana watching them and Kris looked over at her. Kris saw sadness in her eyes, and all he did was smile.

It’s not like Kris wanted to seem like a jerk, it’s just that he wanted to be with Tao... not Hana. He wanted Tao to feel special and to let him know that he wasn’t going anywhere. With the smile remaining, the two walked home with Tao on Kris’s back, smiling and saying cute lovey dovey things to each other.