Chapter Seven

Inconvenient Love

After having an amazing night together, Tao is always the one to wake up first. He noticed Kris’ arms around him so he carefully moved untangled them and climbed out of bed heading for the shower. He the hot water and let all of his muscles relax. Hearing the water run, Kris woke up, got out of his bed and headed towards the shower. Normally Kris would get mad at Tao for waking up early after an amazing night, but they had to meet up with Hana soon. Kris walked into the shower and helped Tao wash his hair.

“Thank you. How did you sleep?” Tao asked.

“Amazing. How did you sleep baby?” Kris responded.

“Great. And Kris, I’m sorry for getting up so early.” Tao replied. Not saying a word, Kris turned Tao to face him and crashed their lips together.

Several minutes later, they separated. Tao finished washing his hair and body then helped Kris so they could finish faster and head over to Hana’s place. Tao helped Kris pick out an outfit since Kris had “no fashion sense." Kris loved his boyfriend, he really did, but when it came to fashion Kris got easily annoyed so he just let Tao do all of the work. Once they both got dressed and were ready to go, Kris asked the driver to take them to Hana’s house. 

Hana was dressed in a white tank top and black dark jeans. As she was about to walk out the door, she saw Kris; they both froze for a moment. Kris was surprised because he’s never seen her dressed like that ever and Hana was slightly confused by the look on his face. Tao soon walked up to her and started talking about shopping, modeling, and stuff. The three of them then turned and got into the limo. Once settled inside, Kris opened a soda bottle and poured a cup for Tao and Hana then himself.

“Are you excited?” Kris asked.

“Yes, I am!” Hana replied as she nodded her head.

“Great! And don’t stress, I’m sure you’re going to do amazing.” Tao spoke up.

“Thanks. I’m sort of nervous.” Hana confessed.

“Just try to calm down.” Kris said.

“Easy for you to say” Hana replied.

“I’m always clam because I have someone that keeps me clam” Kris said.

As the three continued their conversation no one noticed that they reached the studio. They all walked in and the photographer was beyond stunned by Hana'sr beauty. It was as if her skin had a gentle, flawless glow that required no touch ups. Hana wasn't wearing any make up either, which left the photographer even more amazed.

Once introductions were made, they had Hana change into a black crop top that had the word “Black” printed on it in different colors. Then, they had her change from dark jeans into some lighter washed, ripped jeans. Once in her outfit, the photographer wanted to see some of Hana's poses. She chose to do three normal, standing poses first. Then, she did two poses with a chair. Hana was professional. Almost perfect.

Normal Standing Pose #1:first 

Normal Standing Pose #2:Second

Normal Standing Pose #3:Third

Chair Pose #1:First

Chair Pose #2:Second

When she got done posing, Kris walked over and did some poses as well except his were a bit more advanced. The rest of the day was actually fairly relaxed. Hana and Kris both looked exhausted, so Tao handed them both water bottles. After looking through all the shots taken during the day, the photographer decided to sign Hana and Kris as their models. With smiles on their faces, Kris, Tao and Hana headed home since they have school the next day. 

------

Well I'm sorry for the short updates 

I'm just really busy and want to get an update up 

Subscribe and Comment!