Chapter Twenty

Inconvenient Love

She looked at herself in the mirror and felt disgusted. Not because she was drinking the previous night. She felt utter disgust because of what she did the previous night. She was snobby, rude and tried to act like a just to get some attration out of Kris, but not once could she get his attention on her body and she hated it. 

With a deep sigh, Hana walked to her bedroom to quickly change into workout gear, then starting jogging all the way to Jongdae's house. She didn't care if his boyfriend was there. Hana felt alone. No mother or father there at home to comforrt her, so she went to someone who would just let her be free and herself without judging her. 

As Hana was jogging,  she noticed two boys holding hands and she got a bit closer to see who it was and out of all people it was Kris and Tao. Hana turned up her music and jogged a bit faster going in front of them hoping they didn't notice it was her and just a random jogger. 

Kris saw a glace of the jogger, but ignored it and payed attention to the panda. The two love birds continued walking at the same pace they were before, but Tao noticed that the jogger was slowing down and told Kris. Kris didn't want to walk up to the jogger, but he did tapping her on the shoulder. She stopped. Pulled her hoddie down and their eyes met. Kris handed her a water bottle. 

"Here." He said

"Thank you." She said with a soft smile before continuing to run to Jongdae's house after she had a couple sips. 

"Was that Ha-" Tao asked but then was intrupted.

"Yes." Kris answered simply.

"She seemed sad, but nicer" Tao commented. 

"There's probebly something on her mind and she's jogging to clear her head," Kris said as the two walked back to his house and falling asleep in each other's arms on the living room couch. 

As Hana reached Chen's house, she knocked on the door and was exhausted. Tired, worn out. Chen's eyes widened and quickly picked her up placing her down on the couch. 

"Are you okay?" He asked handing her a glass of cold water. 
It took Hana a bit to respond, but after she got her breath back she nodded and paused her music looking over at Chen. 

"Why'd you help me last night?" She asked in a gentle voice. 

"Why would I leave you there drunk? Something could've happened to you." Chen responded back.

"Thank you. Um... I have to do a photoshoot in two hours. Will you come with me?" She asked with begging eyes. 

"Of course, I will go with you. Don't worry about it. It's what friends do right?"

After they relaxed for twenty minutes, the two of them got into Chen's car. As soon as they shut the car doors, Xiumin called Chen. 

"Chenchen~" 

"Hey babe, how are you?" When Hana heard 'Babe' she knew to shut and stay quite. 

"I'm good. How are you? What are you up to today?" He asked out of curiousity. 

"I'm good when i'm talking to you. I'm actually with Hana right now, taking her to a photo shoot. She asked me as a favor." Chen said to his lover.

"Mmm, well, have fun and be safe. Let's go on a date soon, okay?"

"How about tomorrow?" He said hoping Xiumin would say yes.

"Sure! Casual wear?"

"Yep! I'll text you the details later. Okay?"

"Perfect. Love you!" Xiumin said as he started to decline the call.

"Love you more!" Chen said as he hung up the call, smiling.

"I'm sorry about that. If I would have told him something else he would panic." Chen said appoglizing. 

"No, it's okay. We should probably go now or I'll be late." She said smiling while looking out the window. 

As Hana and Chen reached the building, she sprinted into the tall building heading for the changing rooms. (Hana's outfit when she came in: here)

Her first outfit was simple yet casual. A white top with a knot on the side and jeans. 

Pose One                              Pose Two                              Pose Three

Hana enjoyed modeling. It was something she thought she was good at and got paid for it as a bonus. 
Her next outfit was a white dress and some beige heels. 

Pose One                              Pose Two

Then her last outfit was a black dress and black heels. Pose One

Chen just watched her pose, smile, and act happy, but behind that smile he knew that she wasn't happy. Was he the only one to see her true pain? Suffering? Misery? 

Once the photo shoot was done, Hana got changed. As she was walking out of the dressing room, she saw Chen coming over to her, looking straight to her eyes.

"Your smile hides your suffering, but I can still see it in your eyes." He says while looking at her. Hana blinks as a tear rolls down her cheek, then hugs him. 

"Chen, what do I remind you of?" She asked looking up at him. 

"Snow" He said simply before continuing. "Beautiful, but cold." He smiled softly rubbing her back in circles trying to calm her down. 

Hana smiled softly at Chen and pecked him on the cheek before walking to the car. "Thank you." She said while walking.

Chen followed, then started the car, driving the two back to his house and she decided to stay there for the night.