Chapter Twelve

Inconvenient Love

The next morning Kris was the first to wake up and saw the panda had tear marks on his face. Now he started to become a little bit sad seeing the fact that his panda was crying while he was asleep. He looked back at the sleeping panda and decided to fall back asleep. Kris started to dream about Hana getting into Tao and his relationship, then breaking them up just so Kris and Hana could be together. Ever since his parents told him about the arranged marriage he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

He started to ask himself, *Did Hana know? If she did why didn’t she say anything? I’m not leaving my panda for a stupid girl!*

He knew that she wasn't stupid, he just didn't like the idea of leaving HIS Panda. Kris isn't going to leave his one true love. He just isn't. He loves him to much to ever doing that. Tao woke up an hour or two after Kris woke up and looked at his dragon. His one and only dragon, protector, lover and the one who cared about him the most.

“Ge...” Tao spoke up softly while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Kris looked over at Tao pulling him closer.

“Ge, you know you’re going to leave me for her...”  Tao looked up at Kris with watery eyes.

Kris lifted his hand and wiped Tao’s tears with his thumb. He hated seeing Tao like this; it hurt a lot seeing the younger acting like this.

“Yah, Panda I’m not going to fricken leave you. Please understand that.”

“Really?" Tao looks at Kris.

“Yes, really” Kris replied as he softly placed his lips onto the others'.

Tao got into Kris’s arms burying his face into the olders’ neck before falling back asleep.

 

-Meanwhile with Kris’s parents-

“What are we going to-“ Mrs. Wu was interrupted by the TV.

***Kris Wu and Huang Zitao, the couple that is rumored of getting married, but someone has gotten in the way. Her name is Kim Hana. Do you think Kris would leave his extremely y, badass boyfriend for a fragile little girl?

Kris and Tao we’re always known to be a perfect couple, but will this one girl break them apart? Or will Kris dis the girl for his one and only lover? What do you think? We’ll give you more details next time.***

Mr. and Mrs. Wu's jaws dropped, more than upset at how things like this can just get out, but they decided to wait it out like their son. Except Kris doesn’t know about this, not even Tao, and the parents hope they don’t turn on the tv anytime soon.

---

Well i don't have a laptop to write anymore so i'm stuck using my Iphone. I'm sorry guys i won't update for a little while...

Comment and subscribe