Chapter Thirteen

Inconvenient Love

As Kris woke up, he rubbed his eyes then automatically looked at the sleeping panda next to him. He started to the panda’s head, smiling before he stood up stretching. Kris took a glance at Tao before walking to the shower and turning it on. He stripped , hopped into the shower and as soon as the hot water landed on his body he sighed. Kris was lost and confused. He doesn’t know what to do, his panda knows so what’s the use? Kris isn’t leaving Tao because that just wasn’t going to happen.  Kris stayed in the shower for about twenty minutes thinking. Although, ten minutes after Kris left the bed Tao woke up, but didn’t feel like getting out of bed. The panda wasn’t feeling himself, he felt like throwing up and he was running a fever.

“Kris Ge” Tao called from the bedroom.

“Coming!” Kris said as he walked back to the bedroom, wrapping a towel around his waist walking to his dresser and putting some boxers and black sweat pants on.

Kris looked at the panda laying down and quickly rushed to his side. Tao turned away so he could cough then turned to face Kris. The first thing Kris did was place his hand on his lover’s forehead, and soon after he ran down stairs to get one of the maids to check his temperature. The older hates seeing his lover sick; Kris even stopped his parents wedding because Tao got into an accident. That just goes to show how much Kris loves his panda, Tao. No one really understands it, but Tao.

“Ge, go to school” Tao said in a weak, tired voice.

Kris looked over at the panda and frowned. All Tao did was stare at Kris until he finally agreed. The older changed into his school clothes and grabbed his bag, but before leaving his room he placed a kiss on Tao’s forehead and smiled.

“I love you.” Kris said as he kissed the younger’s forehead again.

“I love you too” Tao replied as the older left slowly.

As soon as Kris was out of the room, Tao grabbed his phone and inserted his ear-phones inside his ear then started listening to music while sobbing quietly. One of the maids knocked on the door and never got a response so she knocked again before walking inside with a cup of green tea.  The maid walked inside placing the cup of tea on the dresser before tapping on Tao’s shoulder lightly.

“Master Tao...” The maid called out softly.

“Oh, I’m sorry, yes? Tao turned around, taking his ear-phones out and quickly wiping his tears away.

“Is something bothering you, sir? She asked, handing him the tea.

“Thank you and actually, yes something is bothering me” Tao smiles as he blows on the tea, sipping it carefully.

“I know it isn't my place to pry, but would you like to talk about it?” She asked, sitting down in the chair next to the bed.

Tao nodded before placing the cup of tea back on the dresser. “Well you see, it’s like this love triangle. It involves Me, Kris and Hana. I can tell by jusy looking at her that she’s into Kris; it’s not that hard to tell when a girl likes Kris. I’ve dealt with so many. Anyways, I don’t feel myself anymore because each time she spends time with Kris, is another moment they share that he falls in love with her. I just want to be with him; he’s not some type of property, but he’s mine. I don’t want to lose him. I love him too much to ever let him go. It makes me want to kill myself when I hear about them.” Tao spoke as tears fell from his cheeks.

All the maid did was look at the panda and feel sorry. Not knowing what to say, she simply leaned in and gave the boy a hug. Once he called down a bit, she patted his head and left the room with an encouraging smile.

What the poor panda didn't know was that the maid had her phone with Kris on the line, hearing everything Tao said. Kris' heart broke after hearing those sad words coming from his panda and all he wanted to do was run home to Tao, snuggle and cover him with kisses.

----
I love you new subscribes!~
How are you guys liking the story?  I'm just relating it to life right now.

I love you guys and i'll try to update more soon,still haven't gotten my laptop fixed >_< 
Sorry! 
Subscirbe and comment. Tell me what you think so far.