The Mess and Preparation

The Bet that Won Her Heart

 

Chapter 3

Sungmin's POV

Yay! My BFFL is coming to Korea! (Insert the crazy jumping and random confetti) I looked around our dorm and realized that it was a complete mess. Crap! Hyori is going to be staying with us... (She doesn't know that yet heehee!J)... And the dorm is a mess! I started to panic cleaning all my band members’ junk and garbage. Hyori was going to be here in less than six hours. I know that six hours is a lot of time but when you are in a dorm with fifteen guys it’s kind of hard to clean everything spotless.

"Yah!!! Who left the Bulgogi in the sink?!?" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Not me..." said a very guilty Shindong from the living room. I sighed and placed the Bulgogi on a plate and left it on the dish rack to defrost for tonight’s dinner.

“Hey Ryeowook, can you make a classical Korean dinner tonight with Bulgogi?” I call out from the kitchen.

“Sure hyung! No problem!!” I heard my dongseang reply. I knew that Hyori would appreciate a Korean dinner the most. I mean come on; she has wanted to live in Korea for such a long time now.

"Sungmin, what is with all the cleaning about?" Leeteuk the leader asked. I looked at him and gave him the “Duh” look.

"Hyung, remember I told you that my long-time friend is coming over to stay here for a few months?"

"And what does that have to do with anything. I hardly think that he would care if the guys he is going to be living with are a little messy." Leeteuk said in a matter of fact tone.

"SHE would mind if the home SHE will be living in has garbage in every corner, dirty dishes in the sink, sweaty clothes all over the place, and MAGAZINES laying for the world to see! SHE is my friend who has class!! And I don't think that SHE would like it if SHE found out SUPER JUNIOR is full of SLOBS AND ERTS!!!" I yelled out with one breath causing the entire dorm to listen to me. Hey, I may be cute and cuddly but when I come to Hyori it has to be perfect.

The whole dorm stiffened and suddenly everyone was cleaning. Ahhh... That's more like it!

Siwon was washing the plates while Leeteuk was drying them and keeping them. Yesung was picking up the trash with Ryeowook while Shindong and Kyuhyun were picking up the dirty clothes and throwing them in the wash. While Eunhyuk and Donghae were cleaning those magazines mention earlier with very red faces. The other members were heard cleaning their rooms and even the bathroom. That gave me the idea of getting Hyori's bedroom and my bedroom fixed as well.

I walked to our room... (Yeah we are sharing a room... So what?!) Everything was ready and spotless. The room was pretty big. It was wide enough for two beds, two dressers, two night stands and one walk in closet. Hyori's side of the room was adorned in white furniture. Knowing she loved the color white, I picked out all of her furniture. Besides the furniture, her side of the room was bare waiting for her to come.

My side of the room however was covered in pink, blue and other colors of the rainbow. What can I say, I like variety. I also had countless photos of Super Junior. On top of my dresser were many albums we released and other albums of those who I like listening to.

As I walked in to our walk in closet, I checked to make sure everything was spotless and perfect for Hyori. Like our bedroom, our closet was half and half.  Also like our room, my side was full while hers was bare. I smiled at myself happy at the thought that she would soon fill the empty gaps in our room and my heart.

I missed my best friend so much. With being an idol may have its perks it also had its down sides. I was able to sing and dance, to do what I loved the most but I couldn’t spent time with the people who I loved and cherished the most. Well enough with the sad talk.

I walked out our room and checked on the living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Wow my dongseangs and hyungs did a really good job at cleaning. Maybe I should threaten them more....just joking. I looked at the clock and smiled. Just a few more hours to go and my princess will be here.

Hyo Ri POV

*play 2pm's Fly to Seoul Boom Boom Boom*

Wow! Daebak! I am really in Korea now!

I had just woken up from a very long sleep and I felt crusty. I looked at my watch and the time was an hour and a half until we land. Wow! Just in time for me to wake up. Now I had time to freshen up in the bathroom.

I took my carryon bag and headed for the restroom. I walked in and looked at myself in the mirror. I had not worn any make up when I had boarded the plane and I didn't wear the outfit I prepared just in case I stained it on the flight. I had packed my cosmetics and a change of clothes in my carry on.

Within thirty minutes I had washed my face, freshened up and put my ideal outfit on. The next step was to put on my make-up. After twenty minutes I was done. I took one last look in the mirror and smiled to myself.

"Hyori, you did it. You finally made it. Keep it up. Fighting!!" I said to myself as I punched the air.

I exited the bathroom and sat back down on my seat. I again checked my phone and planned what was going to happen once I got out of the plane.

{ http://fashion4us.com/wholesale-fashion-image-gallery.action?id=338871 Hyori’s outfit! Hope you likey! :D}

I still wasn't sure of where I was going to stay but I trust Sungmin. Then my job started two weeks from now so that gives me time to adjust to my surroundings. I had my cash and credit and debit cards hidden safely in my bra.   (What? a girl gotta be safe about these things) Okay I guess I have everything.

Then I checked my watch again. And my heart raced! TIME TO LAND!!!

A/N

Omo! Almost there! Heehee! Feedback Pwease :D