Deal.

Our Love Story

Hi! To whoever is reading this :]

Firstly I hope you will enjoy this fanfic and secondly I do like comments so I will improve

and lastly I am saying a HUGE sorry for my grammar and

verb and vocab mistakes. English isn't my best subject T.T

Let me stop with the bothering and let you start reading this fanfic.

ENJOY!


*YOUR POV*

“Alright I will try to convince my daughter,” I heard appa said over the phone with his head hung low.

*It must be his work again-- but what has it got to do with me?* I wondered as I took a peek into the master bedroom. Appa is really having a hard time at work. The Jung Corporation is ‘falling’ due to some financial problems going on.

“Min Joo ah,  I know you are peeping into my room, please just come in I have something to ask you,” appa blurted out then looked up from the ground to the door.

“N-Neh appa,” I replied with embarrassment since I knew peeping and listening to other people’s conversation was a bad thing to do.

“You already knew my company’s problem right,” Appa questioned calmly.

“Neh appa, have you found a solution to it,” I showed out concerns towards the situation that he was facing.

“I have but---" Appa stopped and I could see tears slowly forming in his eyes.

“Appa just tell me, no harm in sharing your problems and solution. I will help if I can,” I encouraged him and patted his back to comfort him.

“The other corporation is willingly to help us only if you are willingly to marry her son." Appa confessed and looked at me with pleading eyes.

“What, no way!” I exclaimed in defense.

“It is okay I won’t force you to do it either. My daughter should have the rights choose her own happiness,” Appa said and hugged me.

*Aigoo stupid me..*

Knowing that if appa fails his business, he will be depressed and he will feel stressed about it.

*Gather your courage and do it!*

“Appa, I—I will reconsider the offer,” I said it quickly before I regret and ran back into my room.

-In my room-

*What should I do.. how am I going to marry a complete stranger-- I don’t even know how he looks like! But- just for appa’s sake, I will sacrifice myself for appa. Appa I am not going to let you fail like this!* I thought with determinations but still throughout the whole night I kept wanting to take back my desicion but then somehow convinced myself again to take the deal. The process kept repreating making me unable to fall asleep.

-The next day-

*Just do it, my life now is all thanks to appa, my little sacrifice is nothing comapred to appa's hardwork!* I encouraged myself once more.

“Appa, good news I’m going to accept the marriage,” I announced with a faked tone of happiness as if I wanted to get marry at this young age then forced a smile.

Appa smiled but it faded as fast as it appeared “Min Joo, if you don’t like it, don’t force yourself to do it. I believe I can find another solution to it”

“Aniyo I would like to accept this deal since it will help you out and I won't have to worry about not having any guy to date me, good deal isn't it. I get to help you and I don't have to worry about dating problems." I said still holding that plastic smile on.

“Min Joo—“

“Appa just take it as my repay to you for taking care of me when umma left us,” I try to convince him with that and a smile with sincerity.

“You sure you want to do this?” Appa confirmed with me and raised an eyebrow.

"This is a life time marriage please really, don't do something you don't like. It will ruin your life if you dislike this guy," He told me with seriousness in every word. 

“Neh appa. Just call the corporation and tell them I am willing to do it!” I said firmly and appa just took his phone and dailed the company.

*I am doing this for appa’s sake! I will have to live with it even if I hate it* I thought with the same mindset I am going to have through my whole life now, being a determined and strong young women. But unknowingly I let out a sighed softly as appa talked through the phone.

“Alright it is a deal then, you guys are going on a date tomorrow after your school end. He will pick you up from your school!” Appa said excitedly but I wasn’t feeling a least happy about it but I still pretended to be happy.

“Alright appa I am happy and glad that I can help you in this way!” I lied and smiled, hurried walked towards my room and tears slowly filled my eyes.

“Min Joo—thank you for sacrificing yourself for my company, I know you don’t want to get married like this but you are doing this for me and I am sorry about it. I am proud to have a daughter like you, but do remember. If that guy is a jerk just tell me and I will do something about it, you are my pearl after all  and no one in this world can harm my pearl” appa said and I ran into his embrace. Feeling touched by what he said.

-That night-

*First meeting, first date and my very first ‘boyfriend’* I looked at the night sky through my window with a heavy heart.

*Jeez I hope everything will work out well for us,*

To Be Continued...


Hello everyone so this is my first chapter for 'Our Love Story'

I know this first chappy is a little boring but I ensure you,

it will not bored you out further in the story so do become a member of the 'PiePie Club'

by subscribing and up voting!

Saranghae,

dyodyopie