~2~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking to the coffee shop close to our school when my phone suddenly started to vibrate in my jacket pocket. I looked at the caller ID and picked it up without hesitation.

 

“mwuh?” I said, monotonously. I pushed open the glass door to the coffee shop and made my way to the desk, still having the phone against my ear.

 

“Hey, are you busy tonight?” Said Jessica on the other line. Before I could answer, I took my planner out of my bag and looked through it.

 

“erm…. Not really but I have to stop by the studio to check up on my uncle and the shop. Wae?” I placed my planner back in my bag and turned to the barista. I put my phone against my chest and ordered a vanilla mocha with extra cream. The barista nodded and began making my order as I leaned my back against the counter and slide over to the side, so other people could order. I placed my phone against my ear again and heard Jessica talking.

 

“Donghae is having a party at his house and so I was wonder if you wanted to come. Can you possibly come after your done at the studio? I’ll pick you up?” I thought for a moment. Maybe I should take a break for awhile. This could be a great opportunity to finally get away from my cheapskate uncle and live the life of a college student. As much as I love art -that’s why I’m a major in art- I could possibly take a break from it.

 

Without hesitation, I answered, “Sure, why not?” I shrugged and noticed that she couldn’t even see me.

I could tell she was happy by the way the phone suddenly started making staticie noises on the other line.

 

“Great! I’ll pick you up.” with that, she hung up.

 

 




 

That night . . .

 

I woke up around 8:30 to see 20 missed calls and 100 text messages from -the only ice princess- Jessica, along with a loud bang on my door.I groaned to myself as I furiously got up to open the door.

 

“Wha-” I stopped mid-sentence as a picture of a very angry Jessica appeared in front of me.

 

“I said 7, didn’t I?” She pushed passed me and went straight to my closet.

 

“Oh my, I’m so sorry Jess. I just got tired and took a little nap.” I explained.

 

She scoffed, “Yeah, Little. Anyways, put on your shoes. We’re going.” I looked down at my clothes and looked back up at her.

 

“But I’m still in my pj’s.” Without answering, she quickly dragged me out of my apartment and went straight to her car.

 

“That doesn’t matter. We’re going to my home anyways.” She started the engine and took off to her house. I shrugged it off and looked out of the window, admiring the beautiful night sky.

 


 

As we arrived, we quickly skipped up the stairs and rushed into the house. To be honest, I never liked coming/staying at Jessica’s house. One, her house is a mess and two, she never cleans. I mean her house is nice but it’s only nice under all these crap on the floor. Every time I enter, I always end up regretting. How could she live in this messy environment? Trash all over the place and It’s so disgusting to look at. I don’t even know how Donghae could manage to keep up with her. I shrugged the thought off and quickly ran up the stairs - avoiding the trash all over the place.

 

Once we entered, I could feel my eyes burning. I could only see the light pink color of the walls and a window, other than that everything is piled up with clothing and shoes. Again, how does she manage to keep herself alive. Seriously!

 

I’m sorry but I can’t live like this. As you can tell by all my nagging and complaints, I’m a total neat freak and if things like this happens, I tend to nag a lot. Literally, a lot.

 

“Jess. When was the last time you cleaned? I can barely see the floor!” Literally. She shrugged and put on her thinking face.

 

“I don’t know. A month ago, probably.” My jaws dropped to the ground. Unbelievable. I can’t . . . I can’t even breathe. Are you kidding me? A MONTH!!

 

I started to hyperventilate over the fact that MY best friend hasn’t cleaned or at least hired a maid to clean for her. I fanned myself, to calm my nerve down from exploding any moment now.

 

“Jess . . . Jessica. . .” She turned towards my direction and her eyes widen in shock as she rushed over to my side, grabbing a hold of my shoulders.

 

“Oh god, Hyo!! What’s wrong?! Do you need to go to the hospital? Your  face is pale.” She started to panic. I shook my head and pointed to the room. She turned in confusion.

 

“What? What is it?” That’s when I started to exploded from my little bubble. I started to ram on and on about how dirty her room was. All she did was laugh at my silliness. I crossed my arms in disappointment.

 

“I’m being serious jess. This room is a living hell. How could you stay here? You should at least call a maid in to clean for you 24/7. I mean look at this place . . .” I could seriously go on forever but I should save my breath, just in case I end up dying in this horrible hell hole. She stopped chuckling and hit my arm - which really hurt. Even though, Jessica is small, she is pretty damn strong for her size -but I’m stronger. She’s like the Hulk or Thor.

 

“Stop nagging. It’s my house. I can do whatever I want.” She does have a point to begin with.

 

She walked back to her closet. She started humming to herself as she sorted through her closet. Honestly speaking, her walk-in closet is the only spotless thing in this house beside her car. Jessica is known for a shopaholic. She is someone who only cares about shopping and motors that could drive her to any store available. Thank god her parents are famous,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter