~16~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon run out of the building wearing a white v-neck paired with shorts and knee length black converse shoes. She had her golden locks curled with her fringe clipped into a bump. Even though she wore things simply, she still stood out the most. She swung her creamed coloured MCM backpack on one shoulder and stood by the nearest bus station, waiting for Suho to arrive.

 

A few minutes of waiting, Suho came jogging her way with some papers in hand. He wore a simple white tee with a red plaid shirt over it along with a pair of skinny jeans. He smiled upon seeing Hyoyeon patiently waiting for him like a little 6 year old waiting for her mother.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry I’m late. I had to stop by my department to get the assignment.” He said as he catch his breath. Hyoyeon smiled at him while grabbing the papers that fell on the floor.

 

“It’s ok. I like waiting.” She simply responded.

 

“Oh, I’ll take that.” He said and quickly grabbed the papers from Hyoyeon before she could read it. Hyoyeon frowned at him but shrugged it off later.

 

“So, where are we going?” Suho suddenly started to panic. He totally forgot why he wanted her in the first place.

 

“Umm, we’re going to the park. I-I need to collect some samples first.”

 

Hyoyeon hummed. “So does that mean I’m more of your assistance than your partner, right?”

 

“Oh! umm, that’s . . that’s not what I meant. .” Hyoyeon chuckled at how Suho reacted.

 

“Relax.” She swung her arm around his shoulders, making the latter blush. “I didn’t mean it. Beside, this is better than being with Kris.” Suho looked at her in confusion. He turned to her with his brows arched upward.

 

“Wait, Kris?” Hyoyeon realized what she had said and quickly covered it up. “I mean, Krease. She’s on the same team as me.” Suho titled his head in confusion but nodded anyways, since he knew he wasn’t going to get an answer from her.

 

“Team? what do you play?” Hyoyeon mentally stabbed herself as she realized she was starting to reveal more of her secrets/ her personal life without noticing. She quietly groaned to herself and thought, It’s now or never. They’ll eventually find out anyways. Might as well tell the whole world.

 

Before Hyoyeon could respond, the bus came saving her lucky . She quickly hopped on and sat down at the back of the bus. The bus was empty. It wasn’t as noisy as it was that morning. It was nice to have a quiet bus once in awhile. Suho sat next to her and continued to stare at her, waiting for an answer. Hyoyeon had taken notice of his glazing stares as she turned to him and met his sparkling eyes for a split second before she turned away towards the front.

 

“I . . I haven’t been entirely honest with you. I really don’t like to bring in my personal business to anyone but since you keep pestering me with those big eyes of yours, I might as well tell you.” Suho slightly smiled at her response. He gave her his full attention with arms propped up on his knees while his eyes twinkled at her. “By the way, I wasn’t pestering you. I always give people the ‘I-need-a-answer’ look. It’s natural.” He shrugged.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. “Whatever.” She crossed her arms and leaned against her seat. “I know you don’t know me that well so, I’ll just begin with my family.” Suho nodded.

 

“Hyoyeon, actually, I also haven’t been honest myself.” He paused. “Before going to your house to bring your things, Chanyeol had an investigator search you up and we basically out the generally idea of you, Like your hair color, eye color, age, etc but it never said anything about your family.” He paused again as he stared at Hyoyeon’s almond shaped eyes.

 

“I guess we’re even and I can’t believe Chanyeol sent someone to spy on me. That’s just creepy. I can’t believe you let him do that.” She grunted.

 

Suho eyes widen then he frowned. “Hey, I just found out when he grabbed a stack of papers out of his bag. I never agreed on anything, I promise you that.”

 

Hyoyeon smirked. “Yeah? well, some promises are meant to be broken. Like how you promised that you wouldn’t leave me at the party.” She pouted, thinking back to the time she got kidnapped.

\

“Wait, what? I never promised you that.” Suho stared at her. Hyoyeon hung her head low in humiliation. “OK
fine!” She yelled.

 

“I must of thought you did but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that fact that you agreed to be in this and . . . You know what nevermind. I have no idea what I’m talking about.”

 

Suho scoffed and crossed his arms as he slouched in his seat. “You got that right. I don’t even know what you're saying either and about the incident, I’m truly sorry it happened.” Hyoyeon gave him a lopsided smile and turned to face the window as the atmosphere got quiet.

 

As Hyoyeon was staring out at the window, she suddenly felt weight on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head to see Suho fast asleep. His head fell forward but she quickly caught him as she gently brought his head towards her shoulder. She smiled at the cute image of Suho sleeping, that she couldn’t help but take a couple of pictures together with the sleepy head.

 

“teehee.” She giggled to herself as she too fell asleep soon after.












 

Hyoyeon felt a light tap on her shoulder as she stirred in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open to the bright sunlight coming from the window. She had fallen asleep on Suho's lap the whole ride to their destination.

 

She blinked a couple of times to get a clearer image as she slowly sat up off of Suho's lap.

 

"We're here." Suho voiced while he got ready to exit the bus. Hyoyeon, still half-asleep, rubbed her eyes and grabbed her backpack as she followed Suho off the bus towards a metal gate just a few blocks down the road.

 

"Where are we?" She asked with a sleepy tone. She yawned and pouted while she squinted her eyes to process their current location.

 

"I'll be honest with you, I-I actually didn't need a partner for this. It's . . It's just an excuse so we can hang out at Lululala amusement." Suho timidly stated.

 

Hyoyeon shrugged and wrapped her arms around Suho's shoulder, making him blush. "I know."

 

Suho's brows furrowed together. "You . . You knew?" He asked quite astonished.

 

She nodded her head and stared into his brown orbs. "Yeah, I knew the moment you asked me yesterday. You obviously didn't need a partner because I know you're smart enough to do that yourself." She shrugged and placed her hands in her pocket. "And besides, why would you ask me to come with you to your science nerd thing in the first place, when everybody knows I'm not good with science." She said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

 

"That's why I'm majoring in painting. I mean I'm ok with that subject but I'm not as bright in it." She reasoned.

 

Suho hung his head low staring directly at his shoes which he found amusing. "Was I that obvious?"

 

"Yes. Yes you were." She grabbed his hand surprising him with her actions. "If you wanted to hang out you could of just said so, instead of lying to me."

 

Suho sighed. "I know~"

 

Hyoyeon smiled and held his chin with her index finger so he could see her. "Good and since you lied your going to pay for everything." She smirked and skipped towards the front doors of Lululala amusement park. Suho smiled at her childish actions and sprinted towards.

 

"Wait up." He shouted while cutting people in line towards the main doors.

 

"Hey man no cutting in line." A man in his mid 30s said to him as Suho passed by him. The man grabbed Suho by his arm to stop him from going any further.

 

"Oh I'm sorry but my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter