~4~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo p.o.v

 

Today has been a hectic day for me. First off, we did a very bad thing to my old time friend, Hyoyeon, which is why she's here with us. Secondly, I regret what happened yesterday at the party and Lastly, I'm so confused about this whole being married thing. Like when did this even happen? I don't even know who's getting married. I hate my life. Why me, of all people, become popular? Oh, not just me but my whole family. We're the famous Park family throughout Korea -even North Korea.

 

Anyways, you're probably wondering why the sudden marriage, right? You're also wondering what actually happened yesterday that I'm so confused and mad about. Well, this is how it started.




 

~flashback~

 

One evening, my brothers and I were in the game room, minding our own business and having some time to ourselves after a load of fan girls tried to bother us this morning at school. I got tired of the game so I decided to take a little nap on the couch but suddenly a huge giant and a panting deer hyung decided to waltz in and destroy our quiet atmosphere. As the giant with big ears came towards us I glared down at him as he walked closer to us.

 

That’s right I glared, I’m not afraid to do so after what happened this morning with my old time friend since elementary school. That’s right I’m talking about Hyoyeon. This stupid giant tried to flirt with her earlier this morning. I just wanted to drag his to the back of the room and beat the living out of him but I stopped myself from doing so. I didn’t want to image to be ruined even though she’s important to me - well I guess.

 

Image is important according to Bacon Bun over there. Because if you lose your image in public then you're screwed for. Also because we’re popular in our school, so I wouldn’t dare ruin my image. Call me conceited but it’s true. Even though I wanted to help her I couldn’t, It would be awkward since we haven’t talked to each other since high school. After that, we just separated. I don’t know why but it happened.

 

“Stop glaring. It doesn’t help.” The giant stated as he walked passed me. I growled at him and faced the tv screen in annoyance.

 

“What’s with all the shouting? Did something happen?” Suho hyung asked, being the caring hyung/leader he is.

 

Lu-gu hyung finally caught his breath as he began to explain. “We . . walked by our father’s office and he was talking to someone on the phone . . . about marriage. We listened in and we heard that . . “ He paused and sat down on the couch beside me.

 

“Out of all 12 of us . . .one of us is being married.” We sat in silence as he heard the announcement. We sat there in utter shock. We didn’t dare peep a word as we were all in thought about this sudden marriage. Why?

 

"Hold on!" Bacon hyung shouted completely breaking the silence atmosphere. "Does this even make any sense? Aren't we too young to be married? I mean we haven't even reached the mid-20s yet. How does he expect us to get married?" He reasoned.

 

Truthfully, he does have a point. We are young first off. Secondly, why was he doing this?

 

Sehun scoffed at Baekhyun. "Technically we're the appropriate age to be married, Which pretty much makes us official adults.” He proudly stated as he leaned against the wall.

 

If he thinks it’s so easy, why shouldn’t he be the one getting married instead of us. This brat, thinks he’s cool.

 

“Why are you so calm about this?” Xiuminnie hyung said. “what if you're the one being married instead of your hyungs. Let’s see how easy it is.” Score 1 for Xiumin hyung.

 

We snickered at Xiumin hyung’s comment toward the “almighty” Sehun. Sehun, on the other hand, childishly stuck his tongue out at him and hid behind Kris hyung.

 

“Enough guys. Let’s get serious here.” Kai said seriously. He turned to Luhan hyung and asked. “So who’s getting married?”

 

We turned our attention back to Lu-gu hyung and waited for his reply. I could tell he hesitated to answer because of the way he uncomfortably shifted in his seat. “Well” He started.

 

“That’s the thing I’m confused about.” He paused and stared at us in our eyes. “I . . I don’t know who’s getting married but I do know that it’s out of us.” He paused again waiting for any response for us then he continued. “I’ve been thinking about it and I think we should . . . have a fake fiance.”

 

We nodded, understanding the situation. A fake fiance?

 

“Someone who is willing to pretend for at least a year or so. I don’t know how long it will take but that’s my suggestion.” Pretend? This is weird. Why can’t we just ask him about this. Why does it have to be so difficult?

 

“Why can’t we just ask him? Maybe we could get some answers out of him.” Lay hyung suggested. Seriously, It’s like their reading my mind.

 

“We’re not reading your mind, you're just thinking aloud.” Chen snickered from behind. I turned my head towards him and glared at him. This troll. “Shut up.”

 

Luhan hyung sighed and ruffled his hair in a complete mess. “That’s another problem. You know how father is. He won’t listen to us because he’s too busy. He’s also leaving for some business trip, so that means we have plenty of time to figure this out.” Luhan hyung explained.

 

Business trip? Sudden marriage?







 

Then it hit me. “Guys!” I shouted as they brought their full attention on me. “I just thought of something.” I snapped my fingers and shot up from my seat as I moved towards the center.

 

“He wants one of us to become the next heirs. He’s thinking of retiring from business. I’m sure of it. That’s probably why he wanted one of us to be married early so they could become the next heirs for his business.” I explained. I could see their eyes getting bigger as they finally realized this whole marriage thing.

 

“That makes perfect sense. What could we do without you D.O. You’re a genius.” Kris commented. I shrugged it off and dusted dirt off my shoulder as I sat back down in satisfaction.

 

“I know. Who wouldn’t live without me.” I bragged.

 

“So all we need is a girl. Does anybody have someone in mind?” Tao asked. Now that he brought that up, it was hard for us to come up with someone who is willing to pretend and we obviously wouldn’t want to choose one of our fans, because if we did then we’d have such a hard time with her. I won’t let that happen.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol’s hand shot up. We turned towards Chanyeol curiously. “I have someone in mind, no questions asked. Just follow my lead and we’ll be in good hands.” Chanyeol proudly said.  I can tell everybody had second thoughts about his plan before we all agreed to it.

 

But what caught my attention, was the fact that Chanyeol had this weird smile like he’s up to no good.

 

I will never agree with anything Chanyeol has in mind. Never again.






 

Saturday Night . . .

 

Donghae’s Party

 

We walked in to be greeted by Donghae hyung with his arms wide open like he’s expecting a hug from us.

 

“Hey you made it.” He gave us all high fives and what not here and there. “Welcome to the party. Pool party in the backyard and the dance floor is in the basement. . . Oh! and Suho, here’s 500. The bar is over there.” He pointed towards the stairs that led to the basement. “Enjoy.” With that being said, he walked away from us as he started to greet more people by the door. We spread apart to different directions just as we plan to do so according to Chanyeol’s “brilliant” plan.

 

I regret doing this. Never again, will I listen to some childish giant.






 

Suho’s p.o.v

 

I placed the money in my backpack and head downstairs towards the bar as I prepared myself to satisfy the customers. Apparently, Donghae hyung wanted to act like a boss who owns a nightclub instead of a party, so that’s basically why I’m doing this. Just helping a little friend wouldn’t hurt, right?

 

I the first 2 buttons on my dress shirt and uncuffed my cuffs, rolling it up to my forearm. Next I placed a jar that had the words “Tips” taped in the front. I walked to the back of the bar and grabbed a couple of cups and started cleaning it as I watched people pass by one by one. *sigh* This has got to be the most boring job that I ever had in my entire life. Cleaning cups is not my thing.

 

I really hope this plan works or else I’ll have to kick once we get home. I’ll never know why I joined in. Note to self: never listen to the giant unless it makes sense.

 

Suddenly, my phone started to vibrate against my skin. I quickly reached into my pockets and grabbed my phone while checking the ID caller. Speaking of the giant.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

 

“Hyung, she’s here.” Chanyeol nearly shouted in the phone as if he’s an excited kid who just got his first lollipop. Speaking of her, I remembered something. He never told any of us how she looks like or her name. This kid is seriously getting on my nerves.

 

“You never told us how she looks like.” I stated. I heard him chuckling on the other end of the line. This kid is seriously something else.

 

“You’ll know when you see her. She stands out the most. Trust me.” HUH? What’s that even suppose to mean? ‘You’ll know when you see her. she stands out the most.’ I mocked.

 

“Why should I trust you when you barely told us the plan. All you told us to do was to follow you. At least give me some details of how she looks tonight.” I explained to him in anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter