~21~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho, Baekhyun, and Tao decided to visit Hyoyeon the next morning. All of them wanted to come but since the hospital doesn't allow more than 3 visitors at a time, they couldn't come in. Sadden, the rest of them just stayed in the van while Suho, Baekhyun, and Tao vo to visit her.

 

"Hyung right when you come back make sure to tell us everything." Sehun said wanting to join them.

 

Suho smiled and patted his back. "Anything for you Sehun."

 

"Hey that's not fair. Stop being biased to Sehun just because he's the youngest." Kai pouted. Chen hit Kai in the head and shook his head at his behavior.

 

"That's not necessary right now Kai. As of now we need to hear about Hyoyeon's condition, unless you want to go to school." Chen reasoned making Kai sit back in his seat.

 

"Fine. You win this time but I'll get you next time." Kai stated profoundly.

 

"Oh~ is that a threat?" Chen scoffed at his little brother. They started to glare at each other. The car started to feel tense. Those in the car pleaded Suho to take them with him but since its the hospital's rule, he can't do anything about it.

 

Tao suddenly remembered what Hyoyeon had asked him to do. (In chapter 15, where Tao met Hyoyeon at the home-like hospital. I didn't mention it because it was when they were walking back home from the visit at the hospital. Just play along with me.)

 

Knowing that if he doesn't keep what she had asked for, he'll be in big trouble once Hyoyeon is awake from her slumber.

 

"Hyung, take Xiumin hyung and Sehun with you and Baekhyun. I'll take the rest of them with me."

 

Suho looked at Tao in confusion. Xiumin and Sehun happily got out of the car and stood beside Baekhyun. "Why? Where are you going to take them?"

 

"Just somewhere." He took the keys and handed it to Luhan since he couldn't drive. Those in the car looked at Tao in confusion.

 

Before Suho could say anything, Tao told uhan to drive off. Suho shook his head and just went in to visit Hyoyeon.

 

"That was really random. What's gotten into Tao?" Baekhyun exclaimed as they took the elevator to the 22nd floor where Hyoyeon's room was located after they had signed in.

 

The elevator door dinged and they out off and went towards the right to the room where Hyoyeon was in.

 

"Did you get the flowers?" Xiumin asked. They froze by the mention of flowers. Xiumin stopped in his tracks and stared at the 3. "You have got to be kidding me." Xiumin sighed and rubbed his temples.

 

"Alright. Suho. Baekhyun. Go get the flowers and card. Sehun and I will look for the room number."

 

Baekhyun pouted and stomped his foot cutely. "But hyung~ its too far."

 

Xiumin squinted his eyes at him. "Do you want to see Hyoyeon or not? Now go get it and come back." Xiumin turned back around and walked the opposite direction to find Hyoyeon. Sehun shrugged at the two and followed behind Xiumin.

 

Suho grabbed Baekhyun by the shoulder and dragged back into the elevator to get the flowers for Hyoyeon.











 

Room 232. This must be it. Xiumin thought to himself as he looked at the piece of paper in his hand that had the number written on it. Sehun looked at the door and then back at Xiumin.

 

"Ready?"

 

Xiumin nodded and took a deep breathe before he held onto the door knob. I hope she's awake by now.

 

He turned to door knob and peeked in to see the curtains closed. They walked in and closed the door behind them. Sehun walked up to the curtain and pulled it back to reveal Hyoyeon laying in bed. But what surprised them the most was that Kris was laying beside her.

 

His right arm under her head while his other arm wrapped protectively around her waist. Hyoyeon had her back against his chest while her left hand were intertwined with his right hand and her right hand placed on his other hand around her waist. They were both still sound asleep.

 

"Hey, we got the flo-" Suho ran into the room with the flowers in hand but he stopped halfway due to the image before him. Baekhyun had just caught his breath as he finally arrived in the room.

 

"Suho hyung. Why . . *cough* . . Did you run? It's . . It's not like-" he looked up and froze in his spot. "What is happening?" He whispered as he saw exactly what the rest saw.

 

Suho dropped the flowers which made a loud thud sound making Kris stir awake. He squinted his eyes at them and slowly sat up not wanting to wake up Hyoyeon.

 

He yawned and said, "nurse lee? Is that you?"

 

"Kris?" Xiumin sounded. Kris rubbed his eyes and blinked at them only to be surprised at the sight of seeing them there.

 

"What . . What are you guys doing here?" He stuttered nervously.

 

"We came to visit but I see you already did that." Suho replied monotonously. He stared blankly at the ground without any movement. This whole scene before him took him by surprise. He never wanted to see it. The feeling inside of him was confusing and damaged. His heart broke into millions of pieces by the sight of the two together. Of course he was angry and jealous at them but he didn't want to make a big scene. Especially not here.

 

"Hyoyeon?" Sehun said as he saw her eyes flutter open. She blinked and stared at Suho, his eyes filled with tears but none ran down his face. She knew how he was feeling right. She looked at the others and then at Kris, who was staring back at Suho.

 

"Su-" before Kris could completely call him, he slowly walked out of the room. His tears now visible once he was out. Kris stood up but Hyoyeon grabbed his hand making him sit back down as she got up instead.

 

"Do you mind handing me the wheelchair?" She asked. Baekhyun nodded and brought her the wheelchair that was folded up in the corner. He unfolded it and placed it in front of her. Xiumin and Sehun helped her out of bed and into the wheelchair.

 

"Thanks. I got it from here." Kris hooked the IV bag to the wheelchair and Baekhyun opened the door for her to go out. "Thank you." She said and rolled her way towards the direction that Suho had gone off too.

 

Sehun looked at his hyung. "Should we help her?" Xiumin shook his head and dragged Sehun back to the bed.

 

"No, let them have some time alone." He turned to Kris with suspicious eyes. "As of now, I think we need to hear an explanation." He crossed his arms and stared at Kris with a knowing look.

 

"Kris, care to explain?" Kris nervously looked down at the blanket and rubbed it between his fingers.

 

"Umm . . No?" He shrugged but Xiumin tossed a pillow at his face. "Ah ah ah, 'No' is not an option." Kris pouted and laid back in bed while pulling the covers up over his head.











 

Luhan looked at the directions that was instructed by Tao as he frowned at him in annoyance.

 

"Tao. This is the way back to our house. I thought you said that we were going to visit someone important." Tao ignored Luhan and looked at the road in front of him.

 

Smiling, he spotted their destination and he screamed at Luhan to stop the car. Luhan jerked forward and angrily looked at Tao.

 

"YAY!! Why the hell would you scream for?!" Luhan shouted at him while he held onto his shirt. Tao unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car towards the building that the car was parked in front of.

 

"YAY!!" Luhan yelled again and got out of the car to follow Tao. The rest also came out and stood beside Luhan as they stared at the building in front of them.

 

"Since when was this building here?" Chen asked looking at the unfamiliar building.

 

"This building has been here since 1973. You guys just never notice your surroundings." Tao exclaimed and walked toward the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter