~14~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating in a while. Just a little stressed out with school and stuff. It's also hard to come up with some ideas of what might happen next. I really hope you like this chapter. I'll try to update more. Sorry if it's a bit short but I do hope you like this full on HyoKris moment. ^.^

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris got up the next morning with a smile on his face, like never before. He was really excited about practice after school with Hyoyeon, who's helping him prepare for his date on Saturday. Good thing it was only a Monday, because then he'd have more time to practice skating to impress Nicole. It seems like he really likes this girl to go this far into impressing her. He knew it was worth it.

Kris happily skipped his way to school making everybody at school uncomfortable by the sudden change. A new Kris has arrived.

“Omg what’s wrong with him?”

“He changed from being cold to . . Happy?"

"Ya ya ya daebak, he still looks handsome with that smile." The girls at the university started squealing and whispering about Kris's new appearance. It was a side nobody could image. Even though he was cold looking, he was also a sweet guy on the inside, it's just that he wasn't very good at expressing himself.

Walking through the main gate, he spotted a familiar blonde standing alone by the main stairs while reading a book. Smiling, he happily made his way towards her. He placed his hands in his pockets and stood a few inches away from her. He cleared his throat and she immediately looked up with glasses hanging at the bridge of her nose.

Kris tried not to laugh as he covered his mouth with his hands confusing the petite blondie. She closed her book and turned away as she stepped on the steps. Kris uncovered his mouth and quickly grabbed her wrist making a big scene in front of the university students there.

"Omo! are they dating?" A girl whispered to her friend but clearly Hyoyeon heard her.

"Who is she? She looks familiar." The girls friend asked while looking at her.

The other girl clasped her hands together after realizing where she saw Hyoyeon before. "Yah daebak, it's her. It's the girl at the bus stop with Sehun oppa." Hyoyeon nervously stood still as they started to whisper about her. Kris noticed how she felt as he quickly released her hand. He slightly bowed and she walked up the stairs without glancing back at Kris.

Kris turned to the students and glared at every single one of them. They quickly walked away while stating, "he's back to his y, charismatic self again. She's really lucky to have him care about her like that."

"Daebak, big news!!" Kris cursed under his breath as he broke a promise that they made with each other.

No attention.

Hyoyeon made a few rules as to keep her out of their popular life. She simply stated that she didn't want to be seen with any of them but Kris already broke that. He felt that if she was seen with any of them, she'd probably be attacked by their fans - which he doesn't want happening, considering the fact that she's his teacher in preparing him for his date. He didn't want to lose his teacher to those fans of his. Without Hyoyeon, he wouldn't be able to look good in front of Nicole. He needed her. Of course, only for lessons and nothing else, Or so he thought.

Kris knew this was bad but he couldn't do anything about it since its already been spread throughout the school like a wild fire. People just can't mind their own business, can they.







 

Hyoyeon walked into class to be pulled by Jessica to their assigned seats. She gently pushed her down to her seat and leaned in closer to Hyoyeon.

"Are you serious, right now?" Hyoyeon frowned in confusion at her best friend. "What?"

"Do you think the rumors are true? How can you hide this from me?" Hyoyeon slightly pushed Jessica away.

"What the hell are you talking about?" based upon Hyoyeon confusion, Jessica knew it was all fake.

Jessica placed her hand over her chest as she sighed in relief. "That's good. You don't understand, that means its not true."

For the nth time that day, Hyoyeon sighed in annoyance at her best friend. "Just tell me." She monotonously stated.

"Here." She handed Hyoyeon her phone. "Take a look." Once Hyoyeon had the phone in hand, her eyes immediately widened in shock. gaped open as she stared at the phone and back at Jessica.

It was a picture of Kris and her on the stairs earlier that morning on their school's news, Cat Time. The head line had the words:

Dating or not? That is the question

It had appeared that students at Seoul University had believed that Kim Hyoyeon and Park Kris are officially dating but we don't know for sure if it is true or not. We interviewed some stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter