~15~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if I haven't been updating but here is chapter 15. A couple of more chapters and this story will come to an end. I know it's sad but don't worry I still have another story that I need to start on. Anyways I hope you like it. Oh and also This is for sign language, meaning that if you ever see this bold- text then they are talking in sign language. Enjoy ^.^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bro. You got it all wrong again. Retry it now.” Hyoyeon’s voice boomed slightly in the ice rink as she watched the tall blonde make mistakes in practicing. Hyoyeon groaned for the nth time that day as she skated her way over to Kris who struggled to get the hang of it.

 

“Did you just ‘Bro’me?” Kris asked once he saw Hyoyeon skating over to him. Hyoyeon growled at him to shut up as she helped him in the right position. She straightened his back and placed his own hands on his hips for support.

 

“Do you have a problem with that?” She asked sternly. Kris flinched at her as he faced forward towards the open ice.

 

“N-no ma’am.” He stuttered.

 

“Good. Now skate.” she demanded.

 

After hours and hours of struggling, Hyoyeon just called it a day since she was also tired of teaching him and she had other things better to do than to just teach the tall giant. Hyoyeon excused herself first and quickly got out of the rink as Kris just stared at her retreating figure.

 

I wonder what’s wrong with Hyoyeon today? Kris thought to himself worriedly. Yes, Kris was actually worried about her. Without her, who could teach him? That's why he would worry about her. There was only 2 days left until his actually date with Nicole and yet he rarely learned anything, considering the fact that Hyoyeon had been busy with practice for an upcoming competition and there was definitely no time to screw around. Kris was just ruining everything for her.

 

He saw her walk out of the dressing room with her bag slung around her shoulder and she quickly walked out of the stadium without glancing back at him.

 

"Hyoyeon!!" He called out but she never turned around. Kris could only sigh in defeat as he stumbled out of the rink towards the dressing room.













 

Tao and Sehun were in the kitchen with Kyungsoo making some food for themselves. They decided to make some since they were done with everything related to school work.

 

Kyungsoo had ordered Sehun to be on washing duty while Tao had to cut the ingredients and as for Chief Kyungsoo, he was in charge of ordering them around, which was the only fun part.

 

"Tao! Stop eating the strawberries. That's for later after the main meal." Kyungsoo scold Tao as he snatched the bowl with strawberries in them, away from him.

 

Tao pouted and quickly snatched another one as he quickly plopped it in his mouth. "YAH!!"

 

Tao gave Kyungsoo a cheekily smile as he chewed the last remaining strawberry in his mouth. "It's good hyung!" He giggled like a little school girl.

 

Sehun smirked and shook his head at the two weird hyungs as he continued to wash the remaining vegetables that Kyungsoo ordered him to do. He placed the rest of the lettuce in the basket and set it on the island next to him. After that, he helped Tao cut the other indigents.

 

"Seriously, Tao. Put the damn strawberries away from your mouth." Kyungsoo glared at Tao while Tao just did as he was told.

 

"It seems like I'm the only mature one here." Sehun mumbled to himself as he finished cutting the vegetables.

 

Suddenly Tao started to scream, making Sehun and Kyungsoo turn towards him with a worried expression.

 

"What happened?"

 

Tao whined. "Hyung~ I cut myself. I need the doctor." Kyungsoo examine the cut and shrugged. "It's only a small cut. Your not even drenched in blood. Pabo."

 

Tao sniffed. "But it hurts." Kyungsoo groan at him and went to go get a band aid for him. Sehun shook his head and dragged Tao to the sink to wash off the blood while pressing on the cut, making Tao whine even more.

 

"Looks like you have to go to the stationary. We're out of band-aids." Kyungsoo said as he shook the empty box of band-aids.

 

"But I'm bleeding." Tao exclaimed while he held out his finger to show Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at Tao and walked back to the stove to see his masterpiece burnt toast.

 

"Nice Tao. You ruined the food." Kyungsoo grunted as he tossed the charcoal chicken in the trash.

 

"Sehun, can you take him away from me? I need my space." Shun saluted Kyungsoo as he grabbed Tao's shoulders, shoving him out of the kitchen. Tao gasped in disbelief while he was getting shoved out of the way by the youngest of them all.

 

"I hate this family." He muttered to himself. He grabbed his phone and proceeded out of the house towards the stationary.














 

On his way, he spotted a small home-like hospital just a few blocks away from the house. He decided to just walk there instead of walking a further distance to where the stationary stood.

 

"Hyun's family hospital." He read aloud as he finally made it toward the hospital. He shrugged and walked in without a second thought.

 

Once he entered, the place looked small and it only had a few people sitting in the waiting room. He looked around and spotted the reception desk just up ahead. He smiled and walked up to the lady by the desk.

 

"Excuse me." he said but the lady never looked up at him. He slightly knocked the desk to get her attention.

 

"Mrs. . . " he leaned in to look at her name tag. "Byun. Mrs. Byun." Tao was beginning to feel  frustrated with the lady. He glared at her and hardly tapped her shoulder making her look up at him. She smiled in return and slightly tipped her head in respect to customers.

 

"I've been trying to call you. You know how rude it is to ignore people who are in pain." Tao exploded while showing the lady his cut. The lady, Mrs. Byun, did not say anything and just continued to smile at him as she waited for him to ask for something.

 

Tao, on the other hand, started to become much more annoyed than before. He slammed his palm on the desk and glared at her. "Are you kidding me? Are you going to continue to just stare at me with that creepy smile of yours?" Tao rolled his eyes and crossed his hands in front of his chest as he scoffed at her.

 

"Tao?" A husky yet sweet voice said from the side. Tao straightened up as he turned to the voice that spoke his name.

 

"Hyo noona?" Tao smiled as he saw his "noona" standing with a stern look, which he never noticed. He happily skipped up to her and gave her a big hug.

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"What are you doing here?" She crossed her arms. "I saw what you just did to the reception lady. That's just rude." Hyoyeon stated.

 

Tao gasped. "W-what? It's her fault for not helping me. I tried to call her to get her attention but she never responded until I tapped her shoulder." Tao reasoned back defending h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter