~7~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's p.o.v

 

I walked down the hallway towards my room when I suddenly spotted Hyoyeon wandering around in the hallways. She had her hands locked behind her back as she wander forward towards a dark staircase. She seems very lost.

 

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms together as I watched her. Her blonde long hair suits her very well and not to mention that dress she's wearing.

 

"Lost?" I saw her flinch by the sound of my voice. She turned around and stared at me. She blinked and tilt her head to the side.

 

"Kris, right?" She pointed out. I pushed myself off the wall and stuck my hands in my pockets as I walked towards her. It's a habit.

 

"Correct my dear." I answered.

 

"Your easy to remember, I guess." I snickered at her. She's so small and cute. No wonder Chanyeol picked her. I guess I can live with her. She seems fun to play around with. . . Not in a bad way . . Maybe?

 

"You look excited to be here. Are you sure you're not like those fan girls?" The next she did completely surprised me. My heart suddenly skipped a beat as she did a cute little x with her arms and shook her head. I avoid eye contact with her as the room started to heat up. I cleared my throat.

 

"I swear on my life that I'm not one of your crazy fan girls nor will I ever be. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get back to Suho-ssi." She continued towards the dark staircase but I stopped.

 

"Suho's is the other way, sweet heart." I shouted at her. She stopped in her tracks and swiftly turned back around with a tint of pink on her pale, soft cheeks.

 

“Ah ha~ I knew that.” I chuckled at her cuteness and watched as she made her way towards the right side where she just came from. I shook my head at her and laughed at her mistakes.

 

“Left Hun~” I shouted at her. She came back from the right and went straight towards the left.

 

“I knew that!” She yelled and glanced at me, once she passed by the hallway where we were in before. I continue to shake my head at her clumsiness. This girl is seriously something else. Moreover she’s . . . Interesting.

 

I sighed and walked down the hall towards Kyungsoo’s room. His door was slightly open so I walked in and knocked on his door. He turned around to face me with . . . hopeless eyes. It’s like something happened between the two. I wonder if they knew each other before. If they did than that’s big news . . . I guess.

 

“Hey Kyungsoo.”

 

“Hey hyung, What’s up?”

 

“Nothing much.” I walked over the his bed and sat down while observing his room.

 

“Ok then, do you need something?”

 

“Umm, actually we need another family meeting and this time we exclude Hyoyeon. We need to discuss about her. So hurry up with whatever you're doing and meet us in the game room.”

 

He nodded his head and walked over to his desk. He hesitated for a moment. “I’ll . . .I’ll be down there in a bit. Why don’t you go first, hyung.” I sighed and nodded at him. I got up off the bed and walked towards the door.













 

I walked to the game room and spotted everybody, except Suho and Kyungsoo, playing games while waiting. I sat down next to Tao and Lay on the couch as I watched them play Soul Calibur 2.

Suddenly, Suho came in and stood in front of the tv completely blocking our view from the game.

 

“Ok guys huddle up.” He said as everybody started to huddle together. “Where’s Kyungsoo?” And just as Suho said that, a panting Kyungsoo came into view with hunched shoulders and a pale face as if he saw a ghost.

 

Kai walked up to him and patted his back. “Bro, what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo held up his hand signaling us to hold on, so he could catch his breath.

 

“Ok, I’m good. I just ran all the way here to avoid Mr. Kang.”

 

“Why?” I asked not facing them as I paid close attention to the tv in front of me. “Kick him Lay. He’s open.” I shouted.

 

“Mr. Kang, as you know, is our brother-like butler and I had to ran away from him because he wanted help with his . . “ I glanced towards Kyungsoo as he stopped talking and pointed to his back.

 

“Eww, no need for further explanation. I think we get it.” Suho interrupted with a weary expression. I shuddered in disgust just imaging that happening to poor Kyungsoo.

 

Mr. Kang is like another father to us. Whenever our father is gone for a business trip or something that’s dealt with work, Mr. Kang always fills in the position of being our father instead of being a butler/chauffeur. Mr. Kang has his own wife and kid, who lives somewhere else instead of in the mansion like Mr. Kang. Every weekend, we let Mr. Kang spend time with his family until Monday mornings. We pay Mr. Kang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter