~8~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's p.o.v

 

I followed Suho hyung towards the door and spotted Hyoyeon noona (?) waiting by the door with her clothes in hand. I smiled and stand beside her.

 

"Let's go noona. Suho hyung is taking us." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and tugged her towards the door.

 

"Noona? Us? Since when did I need help? I don't even know your name." She responded. I could hear Suho hyung snickering behind us. I pouted and tugged on her arms.

 

"Let's just go before the others want to come and beside Suho hyung has somewhere to be. So no more chatting and let's get a move on. Oh and also, I’m Sehun. Don’t forget my name." I ordered as I dragged her along with me to Suho hyung's car parked outside the front gate. She just stumbled her way over to the car as I dragged her without letting her speak.

 

"I'm starting to hate this already." I rolled my eyes at her comment and pushed her in the back seat while I sat next to her.

 

She looked at me confusingly. "You're not sitting in the front?" I smiled at her and linked my arm with hers.

 

"Of course not noona. I wanna sit with you." I replied. She grunted and pushed me away as she turned to face the window. I smiled and linked arms with her again but this time she didn't push back.









 





 

The drive to her house was pretty long that she ended up sleeping on my lap the whole ride there. I looked out the window and spotted her tanned house -like she described- on the right side of the street.

 

I lightly shook her and whispered in her ear, "We're here noona."

 

Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she sat up straight while rubbing her eyes. Suho hyung got out of the car and opened her side of the door as I opened my side of the door. I stepped out of the car and spotted the petite tan house with a grayish rooftop and little roses on the window. It looked simple yet edgy like. I like it.

 

I waved goodbye to Suho hyung and walked with noona to the front door. Suho suddenly honked his horn and I swiftly turned around. “What!?” I shouted.

 

“When you're done call me. Ok?” He said as he held up an ‘ok’ sign with his hands. I nodded and turned back around to see Hyoyeon noona waiting by the doorway.  I smiled and walked up to her but she stopped me by placing her hand over my chest.

 

“I wasn’t going to let you in but I will, if you don’t touch anything and don’t wander off. Just follow me to my room and we’ll be done.” She stated. She turned around and left the door wide open for me. I entered and did as she told me to do. I followed her down the hallway and turned right towards her room. I observed her room and it was small and spacious. A queen sized bed in the right corner, a white desk with a chair on another side and a medium size closet. She’s definitely a middle class.

 

“Noona, you don’t have many stuff.”

 

“That’s why I didn’t need help in the first place, weirdo.” She said while mumbling the last part but thanks to my big ears, I heard her very clearly.

 

I shrugged it off and wander around the house, quietly without her noticing. I quietly made my way towards the other rooms and found them mostly empty. I walked to the living room and spotted some picture frames on the bookshelf beside the small screen tv. This is more like an apartment than a house. It’s much more smaller than an actually house and it’s only one floor. I wonder where her parents went?

 

I picked up the photos and smiled to myself as I picked up a photo of Hyoyeon when she was young. I set that down and moved right towards the other pictures and one by one each picture of Hyoyeon grew more and more until her previous self. It's cute how she has that.

 

On the bottom shelf, I spotted more pictures but instead of pictures of her, she has pictures of her family. I picked up the frame but something white caught my eyes. I picked up the white piece of paper with my other hand and opened it.

 

"Together forever." I read aloud. I folded the paper back up and placed the picture back as I made my way towards the couch to rest.

 

Together forever. What's that suppose to mean? Does it have to do something with her parents? Did something happen?

 

"Hey!" I turned my head to face Hyoyeon Noona with a few boxes in hand and wet hair.

 

"Noona, did you shower?" She nodded and placed the boxes beside me.

 

"I did and I need you to carefully pack my pictures in one box and label it while I finish my room." She handed me a flat box and walked away.

 

"Wait! Noona." She turned her head to look at me. I got up from my spot and walked towards her family picture.

 

"What does together forever mean? Why do you have it under your family picture?" She gave me a low growl and walked towards and snatched the paper out of my hand as she  crumbled it up.

 

"It's . . Nothing. Just do as your told." With that she left me there, speechless. That's definitely not nothing. It means something but what.

 

I sighed and started to pack up the picture frames. After I got done, I carefully placed the box with the other boxes on the couch. I walked down the hallway towards Hyoyeon's room to see her finishing up.

 

I knocked on her door and entered. "Noona, you done?" I spotted her placing something sliver back into her pocket as she looked up at me.

 

"Yeah I'm done. You can call Suho-ssi." She walked passed me with her suitcase in hand and a big blue stuffed panda under her arm. Tao would definitely like that.

 

I fished out my phone and texted Suho hyung that we were done. Within a few seconds his reply came through saying 'ok' with a small smile at the end. I placed my phone back and closed the room door behind me as I walked to the living room where Hyoyeon noona sat down while hugging the panda.

 

"Hyung's coming soon. We . . We should bring your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter