~19~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's p.o.v

 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I lazily looked at the time and groaned to myself in annoyance. I got up and got dressed for another day at school, but before I entered the bathroom I suddenly thought about Hyoyeon and Suho.
 

Yes, I was there. I was there watching everything. The way Suho’s cheeks blushed red whenever she went near him and how they laughed at such stupid things. I don't know what got into me but I honestly want to feel like that. I want to replace Suho from his position so that I could be with Hyoyeon and bond this special friendship between us just like them. (A/N: In Chapter 17 the SuHyo moments. This is after Hyoyeon had left, by the way, only this part. The rest is after Hyoyeon's leave.)

 

Wait. Why . . Why do I feel like this? I have Nicole. Why would I be jealous of Suho? This is more confusing than a stupid nonsense question. This hurts. Why am I feeling like this about Hyoyeon? Its not like . . . I love her?

 

Then it hit me. All those moments we've spent together laughing, dancing, yelling, playing are all things that are precious to me. It's . . It's not Nicole that I love but . . . Hyoyeon. I let the only person that I realized I loved so much go away from me.

 

I quickly got dressed and rushed down the hall towards Hyoyeon's room. As I approached the door, Sehun had just gotten out of his own room. He looked up at me curiously but I ignored him and knocked on hyoyeon's door.

 

"Hyo-"

 

"She isn't here." I stopped and turned to sehun.

 

"Where is she?"

 

Sehun nodded his head towards the hallway. "Don’t you remember, she left last night." Sehun sadly explained.

 

Then it hit me. Father came back and said we were never going to be married. It was all a misunderstanding. We never needed Hyoyeon. He told her to pack and she did and now . . and now she’s gone from us forever.

 

I turned to her room and opened the door to find it  . . empty. I walked in and closed the door behind me as I slide down against the door. The tears in my eyes started to form. I let it fall.

 

I looked around the room, imagining Hyoyeon there at her computer desk watching her own routine over and over again and smiling. I placed my head back against the door and breathed out a heavy sigh as my eyelids closed tight.

 

I miss her.

 

Reopening my eyes, I got up from my spot and opened the door. I need to tell her before its too late.

 

I run down the steps and went to my car, quickly putting the key in and shifted the gear into drive as I sped off towards the school.

 

How did I not notice this before? Why haven’t I followed my heart in the beginning? What’s wrong with me? Did I pretend to like Nicole? Why all these questions? I’ll never understand myself.


 

Once I arrived in front of the building, I quickly dashed into the building and went straight towards the gym. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and started dialing Hyoyeon's number.

 

“Pick up. Pick up.”

 

The number you had dialled is not at the tone, pl-

 

I ended the call and looked around the gym only to find that the place was preoccupied with the basketball cheerleaders practicing for the big game friday night. And just as I was about to leave, Yuri called me over. Being the gentlemen I am, I flashed her my signature smile and turned to face her with the rest of her possy.   

 

"Oppa~" she called out seductively which does not . I've heard of the "Queen bees" before and I have to say that they're definitely a bad influence. Trust me.

 

She linked her arm with mine and pulled me towards the center of the gym but I stopped in my tracks and gently - with a hint of roughness - pulled myself away from her.

 

"Sorry ladies but I have business to take care of." I bowed politely. "Now if you'll excuse me."

 

I could tell Yuri was pissed off but I could care less. All I wanted was to see Hyoyeon at the moment.

 

"Are you looking for that Hyoyeon?" I suddenly stopped in my tracks and anger started to boil up in me. I swiftly turned around and gave Yuri a death glare.

 

"Don't you EVER call her that!!" I growled at her. "Your much of a than she is." With that I turned around and angrily stomped out of the gym before Yuri shouted, "that is in deep , if you wanna know. I suggest you start looking for her before things get worse or better yet, don't look for her at all." I can sense that smirk on her face as she started laughing along with her possy, even though I can’t see her, I can feel it.

 

I turned back around and marched on up to her. I grabbed her collar and tugged it. "You listen to me. If anything, and I mean anything, happens to Hyoyeon you're dead. Now, you tell me what you saw or else I'll swear to you you won't be seeing your parents or your friends again." I growled.

 

She gulped and told me everything she saw. "Some . . Some guys took her in a van and drove off. I'm . .I'm not sure who but they took her."

 

"Do you know where they went?" Yuri shook her head.

 

"I saw her with D.O. They took both of them." I let go of her and stepped back.

 

"You're lucky you're a girl or else I would've beaten you senselessly." I know it was rude of me to say that but she got on my nerves and the way she talked about Hyoyeon made me mad. That shows how much I cared for Hyoyeon. Nobody touches her not even Suho.

 

End of p.o.v







 

Kris got into the car and sat in there for what seems like forever. He didn't know what to do. He had this feeling something bad did happened to Hyoyeon. All he wants was for her to be safe.

 

He quickly fished out his phone and dialed the only number that was on his mind.

 

“Yeoboseyo.”

 

“We need to meet, right now.”

 

“Kris, where are you? Are you hurt?”

 

“Suho, this is no time to play 21 questions. Bring everybody to the park near the school. I’ll be waiting, Ppalli!!” With that, he hung up and this time he tried to dial Kyungsoo's number.

 

“Jebal, pick up.”

 

Sorry-

 

Sighing, he started his car and drove to the exact destination that he instructed everyone - meaning only his brothers - to the park located near U of S.

 

“This is not good. I hope they're ok."

 

Please. .








 

He parked his car on the side and waited for the rest to arrive. He impatiently tapped the steering wheel looking out for a black van that Suho drove in. He looked at his watch, it has been 2 hours since he waited and yet there is no sign of Suho and the gang anywhere.

 

Suddenly a knock was heard at the window. He looked at the figure but the man was wearing all black and had a mask on. That was definitely not Suho. The male knocked again and Kris slowly rolled down the window just an inch or two down, incase the male tried to attack him.

 

Kris wasn't sure if he should answer or not but not to be rude he answered, "May I help you?"

 

"Are you Kris Park?" Kris nodded and squinted his eyes at the suspicious male.

 

"Why do you ask?" The male took out an envelope from his jacket and handed it to Kris. Kris, at first, hesitated to take it. The male noticed his hesitation and just dropped the envelope on his lap and walked away without another word.

 

"That . . . Was weird." He mumbled to himself while looking at the yellow envelope on his lap. He picked it up and examine the envelope before he could open it. He rolled down the window and stuck his head out to look for the male but nobody was there. He suspiciously looked back at the envelope and placed it in his glove compartment.

 

But before he could place it in, another  knock was heard at his window. He swiftly turned around and saw Suho standing outside his window. He dropped the envelope on the seat and got out of the car.

 

"Finally, you made it." He exclaimed. Suho gave him a confused expression and crossed his arms as they walked to the van parked behind Kris's car. He opened the van door to reveal all his brothers - except Kyungsoo - waiting in the van.

 

"Hyung!" Tao yelled. "What happened? Are you hurt?" Kris shook his head and placed one arm on the van, shifting his full weight on one foot.

 

"That's not important." He sighed. "I . . I think something happened to Hyoyeon."

 

Luhan suddenly felt gloomy along with Baekhyun and Sehun. "Hyoyeon? I miss her already." Luhan exclaimed quietly as they suddenly became quiet by the mention of Hyoyeon's name.

 

"Guys, she only left yesterday. We will still see her in school. Don't worry." Chen exclaimed trying to brighten up the mood. Luhan gave him a half-hearted grin and laid his head on Lay's shoulder, trying to have a bright expression on his face.

 

"Again, thats not important. I seriously think something bad had happened to Hyoyeon. If you miss her so much, you have to help me." Kris desperately stated gaining their full attention.

 

"What?! Where is she? Did something or someone do something to her? Is she hurt? Did she-" Suho cut Baekhyun off from rambling on with more 21 questions.

 

"Kris, tell us exactly what happened?" Suho calmly exclaimed, even though he was completely worried about Hyoyeon. He hopes nothing bad has happened to her.

 

Kris had told them everything from the time he just woke up, leaving out the part about how he found his feelings for Hyoyeon, until the time where he received the envelope.

 

"An envelope? From who?" Lay asked. Kris snapped his fingers and walked back to his car. Opening the passenger's door, he grabbed the yellow envelope. He walked back to them and sat in the front seat as Suho closed the back door and went to the driver's seat, locking the van in the process.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter