~18~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

California

 

 

A man, in his mid-40s, stepped into the airport on his way back to South Korea. He checked the time and signaled his assistant to come forward. His assistant, Yunho, came towards his boss and helped him carry his belongings. They walked towards the front desk and bought their tickets back to South Korea.

 

“Hello Mr. Park. It’s nice to meet you. How may I help you?” It turned out that Mr. Park is well known everywhere considering the fact that he basically owns every entertainment industry, even around the world.

 

“Two tickets to South Korea please and thank you . . Ms. Stella.” Stella, the blonde that works at the desk, smiled back at Mr. Park and gave him the tickets he wanted.

 

“Your flight is on your left in gate B6. Enjoy.” Mr. Park smiled and walked away from the desk and went to sit down by his gate number.

 

“Sir, it says we don’t leave until 2:35 pm. Would you like something to eat, while we wait?” Yunho asked his boss. Mr. Park turned to Yunho and flashed him his dashing smile. The smile that he always give his workers.

 

“Sure, why not.” He patted his stomach. “Why don’t we eat . . McDonalds?” Yunho gave Mr. Park a weird look.

 

“McDonalds? Sir, you’ve never eaten McDonalds before. Are you sure?” Mr. Park chuckled at his young assistant. He patted his shoulder and said, “Oh Yunho, you make me laugh. Why not try something new?” He laughed and walked away from the dumbfounded Yunho, who just stood there in place as he watched his boss walk away from him.

 

“Aren’t you coming, Yunho?” Mr. Park shouted.

 

“Ah ne sir. I’m coming.” He rushed over to his side and they walked towards McDonalds getting ready to have a meal.










 

South Korea

 

“HYUNG!!!!!! SUHO HYUNG!!!!!” Suho woke up to the loud shouting of his name being called by one of his idiotic brothers. As Suho was getting up from bed, Lay had waltz into his room while shouting his name, the man behind the shouting that woke him up.

 

“HYUNG!!!”

 

“WHAT!!??” Suho growled at Lay annoyingly as he faced his brother. Lay jumped on his bed and continued to shout his name aloud. Suho, beginning to become very irritated by the hyper unicorn, grabbed a hold of Lay’s ankle and pulled him forward making the latter stop jumping and lay flat on the bed.

 

“Seriously. WHAT.DO.YOU.WANT?” He glared. Lay got up and  smiled at him as he giggled to himself. Suho gave him a weird look and pushed the unicorn back down on the bed.

 

“Hyung. Today is the day. The day that father is coming back. I’m so excited.” Suho stopped glaring at Lay and frowned. He knew this day would come and he was never prepared. He never wanted this day to come. He would hate to see Hyoyeon leave.

 

Suho got up from his spot and walked into his bathroom as he got himself ready. Lay just sat there waiting for Suho to be done so he could continue to bother his favorite hyung to be finished. A couple of minutes later, Suho came out dressed in a simple polo shirt and jeans while his fringe was swept to the side.

 

“Tell the guys to get ready. We’re going out.” Lay gave Suho a confused look but got up anyways as he made his way downstairs to deliver the message given by Suho. Suho looked at himself in the mirror one last time before he head out of his room towards Hyoyeon’s room.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

“Who is it?”

 

“It’s me Suho.” Hyoyeon jumped off her bed and walked over to the door to open it for Suho. She smiled and stepped aside so Suho could come in.

 

“Oppa, What brings you here?” Suho sat on the bed and patted the seat next to him signaling for Hyoyeon to come sit next to him. Hyoyeon skipped towards Suho and sat down next to him.

 

“Are you excited?” Hyoyeon looked down at her red painted pedicure thinking of how to respond to Suho’s sudden question.

 

“Hmm, I’ll be honest oppa, I’m pretty excited.” Suho looked down disappointed by her answer. “ . . but I’m pretty sad too.” Suho wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon giving her a tight bear hug as he placed his head in the crock of her neck. Hyoyeon, too, wrapped her arms around Suho.

 

“I’m . . I’m worried, if I leave I’ll start to miss every one of you.” She mumbled. “but as of now let’s just hope that everything will be fine and try to figure out who marries who.” She broke the hug and cupped Suho’s face into her hands. “Let’s think positively and hope that everything will work out.”

 

Suho nodded and placed his forehead against hers as they stare into each others eyes. Without thinking, Suho slowly leaned in and swiftly captured her red plumped lips with his. Hyoyeon widen her eyes but she didn’t push back. She was too shocked to do anything. Suho pulled away from her and immediately turned away from her. She fluttered her eyes back open and a hint of disappointment was seen in her eyes, yet Suho never caught it.

 

“I’m . . I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon blankly stared at her walk, her cheeks started to heat up.

 

“It’s  . . It’s ok.” She rubbed her neck. Suho shifted off the bed and stood in front of her while he nervously tugged on the hem of his shirt. “Y-you should get ready. We-we’re going out today.”

 

“W-where?”

 

“It’s a surprise. Just get ready.”With that being said, he walked out of her room and down the steps towards the living room where all the boys sat waiting with questioning looks.










 

“Hyung, where are we going again?” Lay asked for the fifth time that day ever since they got into the car. Suho sighed and stopped at the stop light. It was 12 in the afternoon and Suho had gathered everybody in the car for a little trip downtown. They took two cars since all 14 of them couldn’t fit in the large family van.

 

Suho, Lay, Kai, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin, and Minah were in one van and Kris, Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Hyoyeon sat in the other van. Suho was kind of hoping for Hyoyeon to ride with him but thanks to Chanyeol and Baekhyun they decided to drag her to the other car where Kris drove. He was disappointment that she had to ride in the other car instead of with him. He was hoping to fully apologize for what he did to her, which took them both by surprise.

 

“For the last time hyung, We’re going to the amusement park for have our last fun with Hyoyeon. Get with the program.”

 

“Ok but I’m still confused as to why we have to when we don’t even know if Hyoyeon is staying or not. You can’t guess and play along with it. We have to wait and see first.” Lay explained.

 

"Wow, for once he actually sounded smart." Kai commented to no one in particular.

 

Chen butted in without glancing up from his phone. “He does have a point.” Lay smiled satisfied with Chen’s back up. “Thank you.”

 

“No problem.” Chen closed his eyes and rested his head on Minah’s (A/N: Remember Park Minah, the child actress, is their little sister. I think it was mentioned in chapter 4 or 5) head but being the evil little devil that she was, She flicked his forehead and pushed him away from her. Chen glared at his sister and playfully gave her a head-lock.

 

“Oppa! Suho Oppa! Chen is beating me up. Oppa!!” She yelled as her little hands started to pound on Chen’s arms. Chen laughed and said, “You little brat. I’m your oppa too.Take this.” He tickled her making her squeal loudly. She laughed and hit Chen to stop him. He stopped and playfully knocked her head with his fist. She rubbed her head and stuck her tongue out.

 

Xiumin smiled at the two from the front and shook his head at them. “This is why we should’ve taken Hyoyeon instead.” He explained while he turned back around on the road. Suho smiled at the mention of Hyoyeon's name.

 

“Those two can never be in a room together or else they'll rip each other up.” The rest nodded in agreement at Xiumin’s comment.

 

“That would’ve been better. I don’t like sitting with this camel-lookin’ freak.” Minah smirked and pretended to sleep.

 

“Yah!! you little punk!!” Chen shouted angrily. Chen pouted and crossed his arms across his chest. “I don’t like you either, you monkey.” The rest of them snickered at their love-hate relationship.

 

“I wonder how the other car is doing?” Sehun wondered as he looked back at the said car following them.


 

Meanwhile. . .

 

*I go by the name CL of 2NE1

It’s been a long time coming, but we’re here now

and we about to set the roof on fire baby (uh oh)

you better get yours cause I’m gettin’ mine

 

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

2NE1

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

You better ring the alarm

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh

We’re 2NE1

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey

 

Come in come in come in dareun saesangeuro

Jikyeobkiman han komineun ijae deungeul jigo

La La La La gashik eobneun naui kkotnoraero

Ha Ha Ha Ha dashineol bichi mothaedoruk*

 

The radio was high and the people in the van were going wild. Chanyeol and Baekhyun in the back with their hands waving in the air as they bobbed their heads up and down to the beat. Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Tao dancing to the song while Hyoyeon sat in the front with her sunglasses and black & red snapback on and her phone in hand, recording them on instagram and singing CL’s part. Kris, on the other hand, sat there smiling like an idiot at the fools in the van jamming out to 2NE1’s song - since he was the driver.

 

Before they drove away from the house, Hyoyeon had told Kris that she never liked staying mad at someone for a long time, so she forgave Kris and hopped in the car with him to make things less awkward between them. She also had told Kris to apologize to Feeldog once they get back and immediately Kris agreed with her.

 

Kris was happy that Hyoyeon came up to him first and forgave him for his stupid action that he caused for no apparent reason.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter