~20~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of sirens was heard although out Seoul. People watched the ambulance pass by them in a rush along with another ambulance car following right behind.

 

The tires screeched against the pavement as the ambulances halted in front of the famous medical hospitals all around Seoul. The doctors came rushing out of hospital doors with a medical stretchers in hand as the medical assistants helped carry Hyoyeon and Kyungsoo out of the ambulance vehicle. Kris and Xiumin each followed one as they entered the emergency doors.

 

The doctors rushed Hyoyeon to the E.R. leaving Kris closed behind the automatic glass doors. He slammed the glass doors and kicked the air as he turned around and slouched down on the floor. Tears streaming down his face while he brought his knees to his chest and resting his head on his knees.

 

Please Hyoyeon. Please be ok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin stood beside Kyungsoo in an open area where Kyungsoo was getting his arm stitched up. After the final weave, the doctor tightened it and cut off the remaining strings. Then he placed a patch on his arm and with the final touch, he wrapped it up with an elastic wrap bandage from the midway of his upper arm down half way of his forearm.

 

"You'll be fine. For a couple of days, you'll have to rest that arm and don't use that arm too much. Other than that you're good to go." Dr. Lee explained.

 

Xiumin and Kyungsoo gave him a 90 degrees bow and bid goodbye to Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee did the same and walked back to the other patients in the room.

 

Xiumin turned to Kyungsoo and gently hugged him, being cautious of his arm. He patted his shoulder and looked at Kyungsoo.

 

"That's good you didn't get hurt." Xiumin exclaimed. He grabbed Kyungsoo's hand helping him stand up from the bed and said, "Let's go see Kris. I'll call Suho."

 

Kyungsoo didn't saw anything and walked beside Xiumin. Xiumin noticed his gloomy brother and swung his arm around his shoulders. "She'll be fine. I promise." He whispered before he connected the phone to his ear. Kyungsoo gave him a faint smile and followed Xiumin towards the E.R.

 

"I just hope your right." Kyungsoo mumbled to himself. While walking down the long hallway to the E.R. Kyungsoo spotted a familiar figure crouched down by the glass doors in front of the E.R.

 

Just a few steps closer and Kyungsoo noticed who it was. "Hyung!" He shouted and ran up to the crouching Kris on the floor.

 

"Hyung." He shook his shoulders and Kris looked up at Kyungsoo. Eyes watery, his pale palms painted red from the blood that belong to Hyoyeon, cold sweat covered his forehead as his face was slightly covered with red marks. His white shirt was soaked in blood along with his pants. He looked terrible in this state.

 

Kyungsoo dropped to his knees and wrapped his uninjured arm around Kris's shoulder. "Hyung." He whispered.

 

Kris didn't respond. Instead, he just let Kyungsoo hug him. His mind was completely blank at the moment. He couldn't think straight with all of this happening. But the only thing he has in mind is . . Hyoyeon. He just wish she was saved. And to hope that nothing happens to her.

 

Suddenly a stampede of footsteps rumbled their way. It echoed louder and louder throughout the hallways. It suddenly halted right in front of them.

 

Kyungsoo let go of Kris and turned around to see the rest of his brothers there. Xiumin also turned around and gave them a faint smile.

 

"Hey-" Xiumin was cut off as he saw Suho marching over to them with angry eyes. Suho passed Xiumin and slightly pushed Kyungsoo away from Kris as he grabbed a hold of his collar bring him up to stand.

 

Without hesitating, Suho swung his fist right at Kris making him fall on the ground. Everybody was shocked at their leader's sudden attack. Suho isn't the type to physically do anything. He's more on the verbal joint.

 

Suho sat down on Kris and continued to throw punches at him. The rest, excluding Kyungsoo, tried to rip Suho off of Kris. After many tries to stop him, Luhan and Chanyeol finally pulled Suho off of Kris while Baekhyun and Xiumin helped Kris up.

 

Kris didn't even bothered to wipe off the blood from his lips. He blankly stared at the ground with mixed emotions. Suho, on the other hand, glared at him while trying to catch his breath after all he had done.

 

"I knew " he breathed. "I knew I couldn't trust you."

 

Kyungsoo shook his head and got in between them. "Hyung, it wasn't his fault." He explained. "Hyoyeon saw it coming and saved Kris hyung from getting shot at."

 

Suho looked at Kyungsoo and looked down at his arm. He was on the verge to cry but he held it in. His own brother and the one he loved the most are wounded. He should've been the one to protect them but instead he let them get hurt. He should've been there.

 

"No" Kris finally spoke. "It was my fault. I . . I" again, tears started to stream down his face. "I should've been the one who was shot not her."

 

"And because Nicole was the one who started everything. I shouldn't have trust her in the very beginning." He fell to his knees and cried. "I'm s-so sorry. I s-should've . . . I-" Xiumin shushed Kris and wrapped his arms around the crying giant.

 

Suho pulled away from Luhan's and Chanyeol's grip and punched the wall behind him, surprisely making a hole.

 

"Hyung!" Tao shouted and looked at Suho's bleeding hand. Everybody grew silent. Nobody dared to peep a word. They stood there staring into space.












 

Kai and Sehun took Suho to a doctor to wrap up his hand while everybody else sat waiting in front of the Emergency room.

 

Kris still sat on the ground with Xiumin, Lay, and Kyungsoo by his side. Baekhyun and Tao sat on the bench with tears running down their faces and Chanyeol, Chen, and lastly Luhan leaned against the wall with a blank expression.

 

Right when Suho, Kai, and Sehun came back the doors of the emergency room opened and the doctor came out with two other nurses behind him.

 

Suho run up to him first and said, "how is she?" Everybody else stood up and crowded the doctor waiting for his response.

 

"Are you family of Miss Kim?" They nodded and Mr. Jung, the surgeon, continued.

 

"We successfully took the bullet out." They sighed in relief. "She is going to be fine. She just need some rest to recover." They thanked him and Mr. Jung along with the two nurse walked away from them.

 

They turned back to the doors and saw some other nurses bring Hyoyeon out of the emergency room with an oxygen mask connected to . They rushed to her side stopped the nurses from pushing her any further.

 

"Hyoyeon!" The nurses pushed them away from the cart and asked them kindly to move aside.

 

"Please move. No visitors allowed while the patient is still in recovery. Please move." With that they successfully moved Hyoyeon away from them and into another room.

 

Kris caught up to them and stopped them from pushing her further into the room. "When can we see her?"

 

The nurse sighed and took off her mask. "As of now she needs some rest. Please come when it is visiting hours." The nurse turned bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter