~12~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris woke up the next morning as he just got a call from one of his teammates that they had to practice early that morning. Kris quickly tossed on simple and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get some energy drink. Once he arrived, he stopped in his tracks as he spotted someone at the island. He looked at the person and noticed the blonde hair laying on the island. Without noticing, he slightly smiled at the sleeping figure. He tiptoed his way towards her and admired her sleepy face. She looked cute and tiny.

 

Kris stopped smiling and backed away from the island. He shook his head and grabbed an apple off the basket. Before he could step out of the kitchen, he heard a loud thud coming from Hyoyeon. He quickly turned around to see Hyoyeon rubbing her head as she groaned in pain.

 

“H-hey. You ok?” He asked while he crouched down to her height. She looked up at him and quickly got up from her spot as she closed her laptop, making Kris wonder what she was up to.

 

“I’m fine. Are you the only one up?” She asked trying to get his attention off her laptop. Kris raised a lone brow and suspiciously nodded his head at her.

 

“Ssa~ you look guilty. What . . What were you doing?” He suspiciously asked her as he stepped closer to her. Hyoyeon blinked a couple of times which caught Kris off guard. He blinked away from her innocent face and coughed.

 

“Do you have a cold?” She changed the subject.

 

Kris was so off guard that he forgot what they were talking about in the first place. He had to get away from her innocent eyes. “Um n-no. I’ll . . . go now.” Before Hyoyeon could say anything, he sped out of the kitchen leaving the apple behind.

 

Hyoyeon noticed the apple and quickly went to catch up with him but it was too late, he already left. “wait! you forgot . . your apple.” She sighed and shrugged it off as she took a bite out of the apple.

 

"Oh well." She shrugged and walked back to the kitchen.
















 

Kris arrived at school while thinking about the incident with Hyoyeon this morning. He couldn't stop thinking about her innocent face. He was so mesmerized by her that he forgot what she was doing. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and frowned.

 

"Why am I thinking about her?!" He shouted to himself. Good thing nobody was there at the moment or else people might think he's really crazy instead of this cool cold city guy.

 

"Hey, Kris!" Kris got kicked out of his thoughts by the voice before him. He looked up and bowed at his senior.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Changmin-nim." Changmin patted Kris on his shoulder once he caught up to him.

 

"Just call me Changmin. You don't have to be so formal just because I'm your senior. Come on, we're teammates remember that." Changmin explained as he slung his arm over his shoulders while dragged him in for practice. "Trust me, I don't bite. . . . Unless you want me too?"

 

"Ne?" Was the only thing he could say.

 

"Hey, why are you in such deep thoughts? Are you thinking about your girlfriend?" Changmin nudged him with a smirk on his face.

 

"I don't have a girlfriend."

 

Changmin smiled. "Ey~ how can you not? There's so many girls going head-over-heels for you, along with your brothers. What's stopping you? Is it some girl that you're interested in?"

 

Kris slightly pouted. "Well . ." Changmin laughed and jumped on him. "Hahaha I knew it! Wow~ daebak."

 

"Stop it. It's not funny." Kris whined, surprising Changmin in the process. Kris isn't the type to act all cute and smiley in front of people because of his cold-like image. He's only known for his cool style and handsome looks. That's why every girl in school tend to fall head-over-heels for him. You can't blame the man, he is indeed handsome.

 

"It's weird seeing you like this." Kris frown and turned to Changmin. "You know, I think you've changed since this "mysterious girl" of yours appeared. So, who is she that's making this cold-city guy's heart flutter?" He asked with a smirk.

 

"Changmin, I told you I don't have anyone in mind. It's just . . It's complicated." With that he, brushed off Changmin's arm and walked into the practice room.

 

Changmin then followed along still bothering Kris with more unanswerable questions as Kris got ready to practice.

 

"At least tell me what's happening?" Kris stopped what he was doing and turned to Changmin, seeing a little spark in his eyes as he waited for Kris to answer him.

 

Kris decided to give up and tell him, since its been bothering him for the past days. "Fine. I'll tell but you promise not to tell anyone else or else this "girl" of mine gets hurt. Got it?" He stuck out his pinky waiting for Changmin to pinky-promise him.

 

They linked pinkies and Changmin said, "ok, I won't tell anyone. I promise." Kris nodded and turned back to his locker.

 

"So. . ."

 

"Well, she's actually someone new. Someone that I haven't met before. And I just . . Every time I see her, I just get this weird feeling in my chest. I'm not ever sure why. I barely know the girl."

 

"Ah~" Changmin slung his arm around Kris's shoulder. "That my friend is called love. You love her."

 

Kris frowned and shut his locker closed. "Wh-what . . Do you mean?"

 

"Bro, it's simple. It was love at first sight."

 

"But . . But I don't believe in love at first sight."

 

Changmin smirked. "Are you sure?" Changmin chuckled and walked out of the locker room to see the rest of his teammates ready to practice.

 

Kris stood starstruck in the same spot as he thought about what Changmin just told him. He slowly sat down on the bench and stared at nothing in particular. "Is . . Is it love at first sight?" He mumbled to himself.

 

He slowly reached up to his chest and touched his heart. The beating of his heart was rapid and could be heard a mile away as he thought about Hyoyeon. "Is it?"












 

Hyoyeon looked at her wrist watch as she started to pack up her things to leave. She had been sitting in the library for hours studying for a Math and English test coming tomorrow.

 

After she finished packing up, she grabbed her bag and bid the librarian goodbye as she exited the library only to be collided with a soft yet hard body. She stumbled backwards and bowed at the person she had just collided with.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't look-" she looked up at the person as her eyes grew bigger. "Oh?" She smiled upon the man.

 

"Annyeong~" the man said as he hugged her in his embrace.

 

Hyoyeon lightly pushed him away and hit his arm making him whine in pain. "Yah!" She yelled.

 

"Ah~ wae? I just gave you a hug." He said. She rolled her eyes at him.

 

"I don't care about that." She huffed. "Anyways, what did Mrs. Ryu say before I left. Did . . Did we get it?" She curiously asked.

 

The man before her sighed, making Hyoyeon frown at his response. "We . . " he smiled and grabbed her hand.

 

"We got in!!! We made it to the finals!!" Hyoyeon gasped and jumped in his embrace as they happily jumped around together like a bunch of fools.

 

"Yeh Gwangsuk, we finally made it. I wish I could've stayed longer." Gwangsuk smiled and ruffled her hair messing it up a bit. (A/N: Oh Gwangsuk is Feeldog's real name in BigStar, if you don't know him, search him up. He's cute and very good at sports.)

 

"It's fine. As long as we're in, it's fine. We did good, huh?" Hyoyeon nodded and linked arms with Gwangsuk as they walked down the hall together towards the west entrances.

 

"I'll call you and schedule a time together to practice. I'll come pick you up." Gwangsuk suggested as they walked to his car.

 

"No it's fine, I'll tell my uncle to drop me off. Just give me the time and place." Before Gwangsuk hopped in his car, he turned around to face Hyoyeon.

 

"You sure? Your uncle might be busy." Hyoyeon nodded.

 

"It's fine, it's not like he does anything anyways." Hyoyeon laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter