~3~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of someone snacking on chips woke me up. My eyes fluttered open as I looked at the white ceiling above me. I slightly turned my head to the left to see a white desk along with a black chair, a big walk-in closet and various stuffed animals in the corner. I turned my head to the right and saw a little girl with long curly black hair, wearing a pink polka-dotted dress along with a pink bow, clipping her fringe to the side. Confused, I quickly shot up and regretted doing so as my head started to thump in pain. I clutched the nearest thing I could find and I hugged it as if my life depended on it. I slowly backed away from her as she continue to stare at me while plopping some chips in . I moved my legs to feel a cold metal chain wrapped closed on my ankle. My eyes grew big as I began to panic. My breathing accelerated as I stared at the girl in confusion and in anxiety. My mind started to wonder around with unanswered questions.

 

Where am I? Who is this creepy little girl? Was I . . . Kidnapped?










 

Then, It struck me right in my head. Last night. Last night at Donghae’s party. Was I drunk? . . . . Well I did have a few drinks to begin with. . . . .Maybe I was drugged? I hit my forehead in sudden realization. I remembered the vivid images of last night. Me, minding my own business in the garden when I suddenly felt a cloth wrapped around my mouth and arms holding me. A tear streamed down my face in horror as I remembered about last night. Is this even real? Am I dreaming?

 

I wiped my tears away and closed my eyes as I crossed my fingers, hoping this isn’t real. Please god! Help me! Tell me this isn’t real. . . . .

 

I opened my eyes again and frowned in disappointment as the sight of the little girl still stood in front of me. I groaned and fell face first into the pillow. Softly, I began to weep against the soft, white pillow.

 

“Hey.” A high pitched voice said as I felt a hand tapping my arm. I sniffed and wiped my tears away as I stared back at the little girl.

 

“Don’t cry . . “ Aww, she cares about me. “  . . . You sound weak.” I take back what I said before. So rude. How old is she anyways? Who taught her how to be rude? Oh god, if she was my daughter, don’t even get me started at what’s going to happen to her.

 

“I have every right to cry. I mean if I’m in this state then there’s definitely some crying to do.” I stated proudly. “Who . . . Who are you anyways?” I suddenly asked out of curiosity. She turned to look at the door and then back at me. Weird.

 

“That’s none of your concern.” I gasped and placed my hands on my hips. “Well it is my concern concentrating the fact that I’m chained up on stupid pink bed.” I shouted at her.

 

Suddenly, she got up from her seat and leaned towards me. “Don’t ever say that about my pink bed.” I suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter