~11~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol came to class late with an emotionless expression. He bowed to the teacher and went straight to his desk. Kai stared at his hyung in confusion. He never saw Chanyeol like that before. Chanyeol is the type to be the happy virus everyday and everynight. Now that he looked at it, something seems strange.

“psst~ Hyung, What’s with the face?” Kai whispered. Chanyeol glanced over at Kai and shook his head and looked back at the teacher.

Kai frowned and turned to Sehun and Chen. He nudged Sehun in the rub to get his attention. “Ah~ Wae?” He whispered aloud without glancing at Kai. Kai turned back to the teacher just in case he wouldn’t get caught talking.

“Something is wrong with Chanyeol hyung.” Sehun glanced over at Chanyeol and shrugged his shoulders.

“He looks fine to me.” He shortly responded. Kai groaned and repeatedly hit his head on his desk, making all eyes on him - excluding Hyoyeon, who happens to be sleeping.

Chen stopped him and bowed to his classmates. “Dude, calm down.” He whispered.

Kai looked up at Chen with a pout on his face. Chen frowned at him and smacked him on the head. “Don’t do that. You look ugly.” Kai grunted and frowned. “Your so mean, you troll.” He placed his head down and waited for class to be over. Chen sighed and glanced towards Chanyeol, who was taking notes for the first time.

“You're not the only one who noticed.” Chen whispered to himself.






 



 




 

Chanyeol sped out of the room right when the bell rang, as he made his way towards the opposite direction of the cafeteria. Kai and Chen slowly followed him while Kyungsoo and Sehun went to the cafeteria where the rest of the members were, not really caring of where they went.

“Where do you think he’s going?” Kai asked Chen as they followed him up the stairs to the top floor.

Chen shrugged and without noticing, he bumped into some students making them lose Chanyeol in the process. “.” He cursed under his breath.

“Oh we’re sorry.” One student replied as they bowed to each other. Chen smiled and bowed back.”It’s ok. Just be careful of where you're going.” He replied and walked away from the students.

“Argh!! Great, now we lost him.” Kai exclaimed with hunched shoulders. He slammed himself against the lockers and slide down on the floor with Chen sitting beside him.

Chen patted his back and said, “I know you're worried about him but I think he needs some space for now. Come on, let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Kai sighed for the nth time and nodded his head.

“Sorry Chen hyung.” He apologized as Chen helped him up. Chen smiled and patted his back.

“No need to be. I know you're worried about him, I am too but we can’t go on with an empty stomach.” He explained as he patted his tummy in the process. Kai chuckled at Chen’s silliness and swung his arm around his shoulder as they skipped their way towards the cafeteria.

Once they arrived, they went straight to the line and waited to get what they wanted. After that they went to their usual table and sat down on the empty seats available for them.

Baekhyun looked up at them with a confused expression as he swung his head around looking for a particular giant. “Hey, where’s Chanyeol? He never misses a meal.” he asked worriedly.

Kai gave him a small grin and dig into his rice. “He had some business to take care of.” He lied.

Baekhyun pouted and placed his chopstick down. “Business? He never has any business to take care of unless it’s flirting with some girls or getting a detention.” Baekhyun reasoned. Kai sighed and shrugged his shoulder.

Suho glanced up at them and noticed that Kai was lying. He knew something was wrong. He turned to Xiumin and nudged him on the side. Xiumin looked at Suho with puffy cheeks due to the amount of food stuffed in his mouth.

Suho tried not to laugh at his adorable face as he kept a straight face while avoiding his puffed out cheeks. "Do you think . . "

Xiumin nodded without letting Suho finish his question. He chewed his food and swallowed it down while grabbing his water bottle. "I know what you're thinking." He stopped talking and gulped down his water. "Right when I walked out of the kitchen from our little chit-chat, I saw him moving away from the kitchen. I guess he heard us talking." Suho felt guilty, now that Xiumin explained it to him.

"You feel guilty, right?" Suho looked down at his food while glancing up at Xiumin.

"Is it that obvious?" He answered.

Xiumin nodded. "Most definitely."

"What do you think I should do?"

"Give him some space to think first and then try comforting him." Xiumin suggested. Suho nodded and continued to eat his food.

Suddenly the cafeteria got quiet as everybody stared at the entrance. Curiously, they stopped talking and looked at the entrance to see Chanyeol with  . . a smile. He happily skipped his way over to the table with all eyes trained on him.

"Hey guys, oh~ is that curry ramen? I want some." He excitedly said as he took his seat next to Kyungsoo and slurped up the noodles in one go.

"YAH!! That's mine. Go get your own." Kyungsoo yelled as he tried to take the bowl away from him. Once he got the bowl back, it was already empty. "Aish~" he hissed at Chanyeol. Kyungsoo got up from his seat to get another bowl while the rest stared at Chanyeol.

"What?"

"Ah hyung! Why are you so bipolar?!" Kai exclaimed.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow up as he stared at Kai, curiously. "What? What did I do?"

Kai rolled his eyes and grunted. "Ah, never mind just go get your lunch so we can leave."

"Leave where? We still have class."

Lay shook his head and spoke, "nope not today. I  told them we had some special "business" to attend to, along with you-know-who."

Chanyeol pouted. "Who?" Lay hit his forehead in annoyance. "And you guys say I have short term memory loss. Look at this giant, he's worse than me." Lay pouted while Kris rubbed his back to comfort him.

Tao chuckled and leaned in towards Chanyeol. "Who else beside " he looked around with his eyes and looked back at Chanyeol once he notice that no one was around them. "Hyoyeon." He whispered.

Chanyeol made an 'ah~' face and nodded his head. "Oh ok, now I remember. I just spoke to her a few minutes ago before I came in. We're going to have a lot of fun today."

Suho's head shot up. "You spoke to her? Why?"

"To be honest, I was having a bad day this morning and she noticed it, so she comfort me and she also apologized about this morning. She didn't mean it, I hope."

"This morning? what happened this morning?" Chen asked curiously.

Chanyeol shrugged. "I just gave her an apple-"

Suho cut him off saying, "guys, it's not important. Come on, I beat she's waiting for us. She's not in the cafeteria anymore."

Suho got up from his chair and walked over to the trash bin to dump his tray away. Soon after Xiumin and Lay followed and then, after realizing that some of the members left, the rest followed along.




 

 






 

One by one each member got into the car as they waited for Hyoyeon to arrive. As soon as they arrived, Hyoyeon was nowhere to be found. They never knew they had to wait. They thought Hyoyeon would remeber to meet them. Being the organized neat freak she is - according to Kyungsoo.

"Did you remind her?" Tao asked Kyungsoo as he sat beside him in the back seat.

"I texted her but she never replied back." Kyungsoo answered as he checked his phone to see no reply.

"Oh? There she comes." Suho exclaimed as he watched her from the driver seat.

She opened the door to see Suho smiling at her from the driver seat as she hopped in to the passenger seat. She buckled up and looked through the rear view mirror to see all of them there. She swiftly turned around to see them giving her creepy smiles.

"How is that possible?" She mumbled as she turned back around.

"What?" Suho asked while he started the engine. She turned to look at him as he stared straight ahead on the road.

"How is it possible that you guys have such a small car but yet it fits all of you." Hyoyeon exclaimed not leaving her eyes off of him.

Suho caught her staring at him as he turned a bit pink by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter