~22~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a moment of silence between the two, Suho lifted his head to see that Hyoyeon was sound asleep. Suho looked down at their hands and a faint smile appeared on his face. He bent down to give her a kiss on her forehead and fixed her blanket pulling it up towards her shoulder blade.

 

He stared at her once more before he got up from his seat to be greeted by Kris, who was watching the whole time.

 

"Can we talk?" Kris asked taking his eyes off of Hyoyeon to look at Suho. Without waiting for his reply, he walked to the opposite direction towards an empty hallway. Suho sighed and followed Kris towards the deserted area.

 

He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the window frame. Kris had his back to him as he began to speak.

 

"I know you're angry but don't be. What you saw was true and I wished you hadn't seen any of it, cause I knew you'd be hurt."

 

Suho scoffed and got off the frame and walked in front of Kris. "Yes, I was hurt and I never wanted to find out that way but I did." He paused and looked at Kris with intense eyes.

 

"Look, I know I'll be mad at myself for saying this but I wish you guys the best." Kris flinched at Suho's words.

 

"I . . I'm sorry what?" Suho grinned and patted his shoulder.

 

"Yes you heard right. I'll just have to face the facts and move on. I know it will be hard but I'll try." Kris smiled back at Suho and pulled him in for a hug.

 

"But if you hurt her in any way, I'll hunt you down." Kris gulped down a ball of salvia and released the hug. "It's not over though. I'll still fight for her, even though I said I'd move on."

 

Kris saluted him and smiled at Suho. Suho, in return, smiled back and shook his hand. "I'll see you try." The two laughed at Kris's comment and headed back to the room where Hyoyeon was located at.











 

The door slammed opened to reveal a panting Kyungsoo and the rest of the gang trying to catch up to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo pushed back the crowd and went straight into Hyoyeon's arms, completely surprising everybody in the room.

 

"K-Kyungsoo?" Hyoyeon said as she tried to push him off but failed to do so as she just rested her hands back to her side. "What's wrong?"

 

"Hyoyeon." Kyungsoo started. "I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you when this happened. I know I've been a huge jerk to you in the past but now that we met again I promise to be by your side forever. I'm sorry Hyoyeon."

 

Hyoyeon looked at him in confusion and looked at the rest of those who just came in. She met Tao's eyes and knew what he did just by the look in his eyes.

 

"Tao, did you . ." He nodded and looked down in shame. "I'm sorry Hyoyeon but I had too. They'll find out either way. I'm sorry." Tao stuttered as he picked at his shirt nervously. Hyoyeon sighed and gave him a gentle smile.

 

"You're right they would find out. Well since you know theres nothing to be sorry for." She gently pushed Kyungsoo off as she cupped his cheeks.

 

"It's ok. I'm also sorry for not telling you before. I just didn't want to bother you thats all." She wiped his tears away and hugged him once again.

 

Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun and Xiumin stared at the group in confusion as what is happening between the two. Tao looked back at them and leaned in.

 

"Hyoyeon's mother is in the hospital and Kyungsoo hyung feels bad for not being there for her when it happened." Tao explained. They nodded now understanding the whole situation. They were sadden by the news about Hyoyeon's mother. They never knew Hyoyeon was having such a hard time to deal with this all by herself. They pitied her.

 

"Alright enough of that, so Hyoyeon how are you feeling?" Chen interrupted their time together that was beginning to feel a bit awkward for him.

 

Hyoyeon released Kyungsoo and sat up in her spot while Kyungsoo sat beside her. She shrugged, "I'm actually feeling better." She explained while looking at Chen.

 

"On the bright side, I get to be discharged tomorrow." Chen smiled at her and lightly  patted her back.

 

"Thats good to hear." Chen grabbed a chair and sat on the other side of her.

 

"Umm, if you remember, is it ok if you tell us what happened?" He nervously asked. He was afraid that Hyoyeon would explode in anger if she'd recall the night that she got shot.

 

Hyoyeon smiled and looked at Chen. "Sure but I'm still a bit sketchy about the incident."

 

Chen held his hands up in front of her. "Its ok if you don't remember. You can always tell us when you're ready. No pressure."

 

Hyoyeon smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's fine. Its better to get it off my chest now than later."

 

Chen nodded. "as you wish."

 

Hyoyeon thought for a moment trying to recall how it all happened before she ended up in the hospital. "Well . ."


 

Flashback

 

Hyoyeon met Kyungsoo at the gates in front of the gym waiting for one of his classmates. Since he's been waiting for more than an hour, Kyungsoo decided to just go with Hyoyeon to drop her off at the studio, where she was living ever since she moved out of his house.

 

But before they could walk out a black van came in front of them and the two were dragged in. The men in black covered their mouths with a cloth making them sleep. The van took off without a trace.




 

The van stopped in front of an abandon building and the men carried them into the building as they were immediately tied up with blindfolds over their eyes. With that, they left them there as they waited for them to wake up just as their boss wanted it to happen.

 

End of flashback


 

"Then Nicole, the one that dated Kris and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter