~13~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris hesitated at first as he walked towards Hyoyeon’s room. Kris stood in front of the door while debating with himself as to what he should do next. He took a deep breath and knocked twice on her door waiting for her to open it. After a couple of minutes, there was no response. Kris put his ear against the wooden door as he tried to listen in. He heard nothing.

 

“Hyoyeon?” He knocked. As he knocked, the door was slightly open. Confused, he opened it bigger to see her sitting at her computer desk with . . headphones, beats headphones. Kris nodded understanding why she couldn’t hear him the first time. He walked in and stood behind her. He, then again, hesitated to tap her shoulder. But what caught his attention was the screen. He stopped his hand midway as his eyes focused on the screen.

 

He watched in amazement as he saw two figure skaters skate their way on ice. He observed each couple as they skated on ice. Some did a camel spin, a girl did a cantilever with her arms extended out, and one particular couple did a death spin but failed to do so. He felt bad for the girl who scraped her arm from the ice. The camera rolled the couple as the male figure escorted the girl out of the ice ring.

 

Kris snapped out of observing as he heard Hyoyeon bang her desk in frustration. She paused the movie and leaned back only to accidentally touch Kris in his private area. Hyoyeon swiftly turned around once she did that and immediately apologized.

 

“What are you doing here? You scared me.” She exclaimed as she took off her headphone. Kris backed away with his face all red from the touch. Hyoyeon noticed his facial expression and immediately bowed.

 

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were there.” Kris waved his hands in the air with a frown.

 

“No, it’s  . . it’s fine. I should be sorry for coming in without telling you. It’s my fault.” Hyoyeon nodded and quickly closed her laptop.

 

“Their good. You like figure skating?” Kris asked as he saw her quickly close her laptop trying to hide it, even though Kris saw all of it already. Hyoyeon started to sweat as she uncomfortable shifted in her seat. She got up from her chair and moved to her bed as she took out a duffle bag under her bed.

 

“Umm, tell Suho I’ll be out tonight and tomorrow night. So, if you’ll excuse me.” She avoided the question. Kris watched her in confusion as she took out some clothes and placed it in her white duffle bag. Hyoyeon felt uncomfortable under Kris’s stare. She stopped what she was doing and turned around to meet eyes with Kris.

 

“Do you mind? I have to get ready.” She walked past Kris and grabbed her towel off her bed. Kris turned to her and grabbed her arm stopping her from doing anything else. Kris looked down at her arm and spotted a light pink scar on her left arm.

 

“That . . . that girl was you. Y-you were the one who fell down from doing the death spin.” He remembered what the girl looked like with hopeless eyes as they got out of the ring. Hyoyeon pulled away from his grip and walked past him into the bathroom, locking it in the process.

 

Kris sighed and waited to hear the faucet on before he could make his way towards her laptop. He touched her laptop but stopped. “I’m definitely going to regret this." He whispered to himself.

 

Looking back once more, he opened her laptop as he clicked on the previous video of Hyoyeon. As he watched, he observed her every move as to why she got the death spin wrong. Was the grip to lose? Did he not held on to her properly?

 

Kris replayed the video and he got to admit Hyoyeon is pretty good at this. He watched as her partner started to spin her in the air, which turned out to be very good, and simply landing back into his arms.

 

Kris suddenly frowned as he watched her partner over and over again. "Hmm, he looks familiar? Where have I seen him before?" He whispered while rubbing his chin.

 

Hearing the door unlock, Kris quickly closed the laptop and rushed over to the bed as he tripped on the way there landing with a big thud. Kris hissed in pain and crawled his way towards the door. Satisfied, he got up on his knees and reached for the door. Twisting it open, he successfully sneaked out of her room without her noticing.

 

He wiped off a fake drip of sweat and leaned on his arms. "That was close." He muttered. He laid on the floor exhausted.

 

"Hyung? What are you doing?" Kris opened his eyes and looked up to see Tao and Sehun standing over him. He quickly got up and walked away without a reply. Tao looked at Sehun in confusion and Sehun shrugged it off as he opened the door to his room.












 

Feeldog came to Hyoyeon’s last class as he decided to just meet her at her class instead of waiting outside beside his car. It’s been a year since Hyoyeon and Feeldog meet after that accident at the skating rink. Their coach told them to take a break after the competition but Hyoyeon decided to make a fit so their coach kicked them both off. Hyoyeon apologized to Feeldog but Feeldog told her it wasn’t her fault, even though it really was. They then decided to just try out for another team after Hyoyeon had completely healed from her wound.

 

Feeldog shook the thought off and entered the classroom. He spotted Hyoyeon on the right side of the classroom packing her things.

 

“Hey Hyo~” She looked up at him and a smile immediately spread across her face upon seeing her partner.

 

“Hey Feeldog.”

 

Feeldog smirked. “Now you're calling me ‘Feeldog’? Interesting.” He walked towards her and sat on the desk in front of her as he placed his duffle bag down on the floor beside the desk. “I thought you liked ‘Gwangsuk’ better than ‘Feeldog’.” He commented.

 

Hyoyeon shrugged and placed her last item in her bag before she zipped it up. “I thought a lot about it and I think Feeldog is much easier to call you by.” She smiled. “Beside, you look like a dog.” She laughed. Feeldog dramatically gasped as he smirked at her. The next thing you know, Hyoyeon is now head locked in Feeldog’s arm as she struggled to get free.

 

“AH~ Araso!! Mian.” She shrieked under his grip. She poked his stomach making him giggle like he’d never giggled before. He released her and she continued to poke him. “Revenge is sweet, isn’t?” She sarcastically stated. Feeldog pushed her hands away and backed up.

 

“Ok you got me.” He slung his arms around her shoulder and grabbed her backpack with his free hand. “Let’s go, our teammates are waiting.” without answering they walked together out of the classroom and into the parking lot - while walking as if their a campus couple, with his arm wrapped protectively around her shoulder.

 

Once they reached the car, Hyoyeon opened the passenger door and tossed her duffel bag in the back seat as she hopped in. “Can we get something to eat or are we late already?” Feeldog, also tossed his duffel bag in the back and hopped in as he the ignition.

 

He thought for a moment. “Umm” He fished out his phone and looked at the schedule saved in his phone. “We start practice around 5, so I guess we could get something to eat. How about some kimbap?”

 

Hyoyeon nodded. “Ok but order a lot. I’m very hungry.” Feeldog chuckled at her. “No wonder people call you food monster.” Hyoyeon gasped and playfully hit his arm, making the lather flinch by her touch.

 

“Just drive or else I’ll beat you up.”

 

“You’ll eventually do it anyways.”Hyoyeon nodded in agreement. “Yeah your right. I will.” She laughed.

 

Feeldog shook his head. “What have I got myself into?” He shifted the gear to drive and sped out of the school parking lot as he drove down to the gymnasium.











 

That night . .

 

Kris just got back from getting two bubble teas for Sehun and Luhan. While he was walking, he accidently bumped into a young lady spilling both of the teas on her. Kris panicked and grabbed out a napkin from his jacket pocket as he handed it to her.

 

"I'm so sorry ma'am. I didn't see you there." He exclaimed as he gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter